/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here try to become a normie but failed? This shit is lame

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: received_1187221278039162.jpg (10KB, 289x315px) Image search: [Google]
received_1187221278039162.jpg
10KB, 289x315px
Anyone else here try to become a normie but failed?
This shit is lame
>>
>have two jobs
>saving for college and car
>try not to fap to hentai and stay off 4chan
>Procrastinate, fap and morph into NEET when not working
>>
>>34767800
get a hobby and stay away from here. you'll easily be alright in 2 weeks.
>>
I was a normie and became a robot, I realized normie life is fucking vapid trash.
But I'm beginning to realize robot life is like lying in a puddle of piss and getting high off the piss cloud toxins, so now I'm trying to relapse back as a normie.
But honestly, I don't see the point in going back, everyone is still an empty cunt, so then I end up going back and forth. Until I realized there was a space to go back and forth between Normie and Robot. I call it the Nether Regions, and when I found the Nether Regions, I reached out, grabbed and tugged and it came unto me that you don't have to just be a Normie or Robot all your life, you can be anything you want.
So now I'm a bodybuilding gamer who likes to read and supports Trump. Now tell me, what would you call that?
>>
File: 1484108192799.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1484108192799.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>34767546
I genuinely have something wrong with me, and I don't know what it is. I think that my teenage years of isolation might set me up for a lifetime of failure.

I really have no issues making people like me or working well, but it's just so unfulfilling and draining on me that it's not even remotely worth it. I can't work a regular job without becoming suicidal, and have never held down a job for more than a year and a half.

It's not as though I particularly enjoy my quasi-NEET life, either, but it at least doesn't make me suicidal. I have no idea what the fuck to do, because I truly can't ever see myself maintaining full-time employment anywhere.

I feel like I'm in some sort of purgatory.
>>
>>34767882
>So now I'm a bodybuilding gamer who likes to read and supports Trump. Now tell me, what would you call that?
A faggot who spends way too much time on 4chan.
>>
>>34767882
I kind of envy you because I don't like either robot or normie life as well. But I don't have the willpower/motivation to change anything so I guess I'll be a worthless NEET until I suicide.
>>
>>34767974
just take vitamins, work out, leave your room and then build up into leaving the house, and then the neighborhood and then the block, and then go into an establishment and then pull out the glock, and then aim at the nearest child....
just kidding, but nutrition and fitness kind of helped, maybe not even the things themselves, but the placebo effect of "I'm working out now, so I should feel better" made me feel better, like I finally had a goal
>>
>>34768023
I already take vitamins, which don't seem to do anything. I tried starting to work out but dropped it after a few days. It's just too much effort.

Also I do go outside sometimes, just at night when there's no one around.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.