[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CONSERVATISM IS THE NEW PUNK ROCK!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: gv46354y54.png (724KB, 928x475px) Image search: [Google]
gv46354y54.png
724KB, 928x475px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avb8cwOgVQ8
>>
bump because this is important
>>
why would you try and co-opt the word counter-culture when everything it currently represents goes against every single one of your ideals
>>
>>34767632
why did niggers co-opt the word nigger?
>>
FOOK
THA
MAYNESTREEM METEOR
>>
File: 1479316798843.jpg (206KB, 654x830px) Image search: [Google]
1479316798843.jpg
206KB, 654x830px
>>34767393
But what does this have to do with the MAYNESTREEM METEOR?
>>
Republicans control the House, Senate, the presidency, a majority of state legislatures and governorships, the liberal media is dwindling in popularity while the conservative media is growing pretty fast. FFS even Reddits conservative community exploded during the election. Conservatives are the new establishment. They are the new mainstream culture.
>>
>>34767632
Because you gotta get the kids, dude. Besides, there's always been right wing oi skins and shit. They're not worth a fuck and they're the antithesis of what punk rock is kind of about, but it's an unfortunate part of the scene that's about to get bastardized by right wing pundits.
>>
File: Capture(1).png (415KB, 463x424px) Image search: [Google]
Capture(1).png
415KB, 463x424px
This nigga wearing lipstick.
>>
meh, did Obama really trigger the right that much? I'm spic and I thought he was a center right president that acted normal. also why are all these foreigners who hate globalism are obsessed with our politics?
>>
>>34767985
cause politics in Europe suck and what the US does matters more than what almost every European country does
>>
I don't understand why people like being conservatives, i like new stuffs, i like looking cool and patrician. Are you all 45 or something ? If not music and fashion, what do you like ?
>>
>>34767393
Whatever's happening right now with the rise of conservatism as well as libertarianism is akin to the rise of conservatism in the late 60's. Being conservative is a way of steering away from the status quo, but I don't think it being rebellious. It really depends on what the beliefs the individual holds.
>>
Occasional reminder that punk rock was invented by Jews to divert white youth from their heritage and into marxism.
>>
>>34768750
Pls stop the jew meme pls this is getting out of hand
>>
>>34767695
Not yet. This just happened recently. And it happened as a backlash against the sjw authoritarian movement.

I agree we're headed in that direction, but we're not there yet
>>
>>34768851
No, we are there. Democrats literally have no power anymore.
>>
>>34768867
And thery're not going to have any power for a LONG time. Not even Bernie will save them. It's most likely going to be replaced by the libertarian party.
>>
File: 1482213815469.png (764KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482213815469.png
764KB, 800x700px
>>34768888
Quads of fucking truth. Kek has spoken.
>>
>>34767985
Because people's political beliefs turned in to a giant dick measuring contest? Can't say for sure but if you think Trump is a fascist or some crazy shit you are sorely mistaken.

>>34768123
No one is saying you can't dye your hair rainbow and buy a $1000 MacBook while wearing a Che Guevara shirt but no one will take you seriously either.
>>34768867
I wouldn't say that just yet. There's still millions who freely incite violence against anyone they deem to be a fascist or racist or some other moronic -ist or -ic. One of these days someone is going to get shot because they attacked the wrong "fascist" and god only knows what kind of shitstorm that would bring. But I would say that thankfully they are losing power at a good pace.
>>
>>34768888
I was going to argue but you got quads so you win this round
>>
>>34768914
>No one is saying you can't dye your hair rainbow and buy a $1000 MacBook while wearing a Che Guevara shirt but no one will take you seriously either.
no, not that, but i just want to be libertarian and voting for trump but not having to conform to the traditional western values. i'm bisexual and i don't aspire to marriage and i'm mentally ill. perfect conservatives will bully me. that's why i used to be very left leaning because the left has the best people.
>>
>>34767747
It's called vaseline dumb dumb
>>
>>34769168
The left will eventually betray you. It's best if you go your own way
>>
>>34769188
well, everyone will, in the end.

i can't go my own way, when i see how my parents react to babies, i feel like i have to have kids someday.
>>
File: 1485643982542.jpg (40KB, 487x267px) Image search: [Google]
1485643982542.jpg
40KB, 487x267px
>>34767393
>7:10
>complete losers
>spend all day masturbating alone in their mom's basements
>and that's not cool either
H-HEY!
>>
>>34768867
They entirely own the media and the academia. This is far more important than political power.
They literally get to decide this way what kind of view general population is going to have of president Trump.
>>
>>34769305
>They entirely own the media

How useful or relevant will the media be after how hard they failed when Trump won the Presidency?
>>
>>34769305
Agreed. We should defund academia and I force stricter policies thru fcc
>>
>>34768750
Occasional reminder that conservatism was invented by the jews too
>>
>>34767679
>>34767689
You fags have literally made all his videos unwatchable for me
>>
It's a 'millennials ruin everything' episode.
>>
>>34769371
They always were unwatchable.
I can't see how you can tKe this clown seriously even if you're a hardcore anti-globalist conservative who regularly takes supplements to resist the mind control chemicals (((they))) put into our water supply
>>
>>34769305
No, there are plenty of right wing academics. Marxists are pretty much contained to the social sciences. Things like economics and stem have much more centrist or right wing professors. The majority of white college educated young people vote Republican, the "brainwashing" isn't that effective. The media was ineffective at getting people to not vote for Trump in the first place. The alternative media is far more popular these days.

Democrats have zero power outside of California and New York.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.