[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women hate betas?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 53.webm (1MB, 326x576px) Image search: [Google]
53.webm
1MB, 326x576px
why do women hate betas?
>>
A woman has a pussy already.

She doesn't need another one.
>>
>>34767259
But that means she can have a practice pussy to stuff things into
>>
>>34767225
Why do guys hate ugly chicks?
>>
>>34767225

I don't think they hate betas, it's just that most of us are so beta that we never try to "chat up" girls.
Most of us don't care about appearance.
Most of us give up too early.
>>
>>34767225

that wink at the end just made this girl seem like a complete whore
>>
>>34767267
they don't
just look at how many guys are obsessed with asian women
>>
Most beta male characteristics are also common female traits.

The problem is that the beta male has nothing significant to offer in exchange for all that.
>>
Not all women.

I consider myself beta but girls still show interest in me. I think they find it cute and sweet. I'm also pretty fat too. Some women just don't want some guy imposing himself on them 24/7 I don't blame them.
>>
>>34767259
betas have small dicks
>>
>>34767267
A beta doesn't have to be ugly though
>>
>>34767309

They either think you have money or you're not as beta as you're saying.
>>
>>34767259
what if she's a dick? does that i will be worthy of her?
>>
>>34767259
hurr durr durr derrrr, herp de derrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>34767309
betaness can be cute, but they'll still end up cheating on you
>>
>>34767259
STOP MY BREATHING AND SLIT MY THROAAAAAT
>>
>>34767338
>you're not as beta as you're saying.

I'm pretty beta. I'm very very insecure about my weight and also I'm here on /r9k/ with you guys, that should tell you enough. I'll say this though the more I talk to a person the more comfortable i get, but the problem with me is the initial contact i got extreme approach anxiety. All the girls that I've been involved with basically approached me first they were all pretty similar too: outgoing, extrovert, and very confident. When I do talk to girls though I make sure to make eye contact and smile a lot, I've been told many times I have a beautiful smile. I've also been told I smell good...

>They either think you have money

No way. I dress very plain. Almost all my clothing is bought from costco.
>>
>>34767322
A hot chick doesn't have to be alpha
>>
>>34767390
Quality post there.
>>
>>34767346
Then she's probably fucking over a bunch of betas
>>
>>34767493
I don't mind a beta hot female, as long as she's willing to be my writing partner and not my gf.

>Tfw will never have qt Slasian girl
>>
>>34767225
I don't get it, how the fuck is this dicklet getting head?

I thought stacys go for the big dicks?
>>
>>34767492

Being heavy isn't a beta trait.
Beta is being short, having thin, narrow bone structure, feminine face, etc.
>>
You do understand the Alpha/Beta divide pertains to both sexes right? Of course you don't...plus the never mentioned Omegas of the gene pool. For every brash foul mouthed cunt there is a quiet and reserved wallflower...mind you, they both want the asshole but at least once the wallflowers invisibility has rendered her undesirable she will oft settle for the nice guy. Of course, she will oft cheat on Mr. Nice Guy but that is besides the point. My point? The ugly, fat, stupid, Betas, with average to small dicks are getting laid. Surprisingly my last sentence referenced 5 individual stat groups and not a single individual. Don't believe anything I say you didn't read this anyway.
I don't want you...forever.
>>
>>34767650

I thought beta had more to do with your personality and demeanor?
>>
>>34767277
Not the part where she's having sex for money?
>>
>>34767493
There are plenty average and mediocre femmes out there and personality is the deciding factor. Half the dudes on this site aren't getting the hot bitch anyway...

Unless she has a glass jaw and you have no conscience, remorse and do have a mean right hook. Caveman shit.
>>
>>34767710
>Not the part where she's having sex for money?
Now it makes sense. I was completely lost at how a small dick like that could get so much attention.
>>
>>34767618
prostitution. why do you think she winked like that?
>>
>>34767651
>the Alpha/Beta divide pertains to both sexes
No, it doesn't.

Highly recommended reading:
http://www.denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm

But if you need the TL;DR, women are desirable automatically. Alpha/Beta is a uniquely male thing
>>
>>34767651
>Th-there are different tiers to being beta!

There are pussy fuckers and people like you.
>>
>>34767710
well sure, but i was able to go along with the fantasy until that
>>
It's because women are beta too.

If a woman has a crush on a guy, she'll just orbit around him and maybe start a few mundane conversations. She does this in the hope that the man takes action. Sometimes if the guy doesn't do anything after awhile she'll take it as a personal insult and lose her shit. When both the man and the woman are beta they both orbit each other and nothing ever happens. This is frustrating for both involved.
>>
>>34767936
That's happened to me so many times. My self esteem is shitty so I can rarely muster up the courage to hit on a girl (even if I'm 100% sure I won't get rejected)
>>
My peepee makes me feel inferior to women, that's why i'm so beta
>>
>>34768149
>100% sure I won't get rejected
>can't muster up the courage to hit on a girl

it's better if you don't breed at all
>>
>>34767225
everyone hates betas
>>
>>34767722
>was completely lost at how a small dick like that could get so much attention.
That's not a small dick. Looks like 6.5"
>>
>>34768395
My dick is bigger than that and I'm a 6.5

That looks like 5 something
>>
>>34767936
Sadly this is the truth.

Women and betas don't know what to do, don't know how to act when they like someone. Alphas know how to handle the situation, they know what to say and do to make a girl their gf.

Me, personally, i have no idea. I like a girl, ok then what? I guess im supposed to ask her out, ok, assuming i do and she says yes, THEN what? it's all so difficult and tiresome and it has so many obstacles to overcome, it's not even worth it.
>>
>>34768188
i also feel inferior to women

i just want to serve them
>>
>>34768569

>Me, personally, i have no idea. I like a girl, ok then what? I guess im supposed to ask her out, ok, assuming i do and she says yes, THEN what? it's all so difficult and tiresome and it has so many obstacles to overcome, it's not even worth it.

This hits very close to home. I'm not KHV but I just can't be bothered with the chase anymore. It's too much effort and if you succeed you have to spend a bunch of time with a woman. Women SUCK. Their stories suck, their idea of fun sucks, their personalities and emotions suck and their general abilities suck. I don't know of a single relationship within my social circles where there isn't a shitload of issues because of lack of compromise on the womans behalf.
>>
>>34767225
god she's a gross whore. I'd make her lick my ass so I don't have to look at that caked on mask of a face
>>
>>34769605

She probably spends an hour at the end of every day sand blasting the make up off her face
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.