[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just did a dab of melatonin powder probably 50mg. What do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: HT1jdvcFUldXXagOFbXc.jpg (120KB, 750x661px) Image search: [Google]
HT1jdvcFUldXXagOFbXc.jpg
120KB, 750x661px
I just did a dab of melatonin powder probably 50mg. What do
>>
???

What did you hope to accomplish by doing that? Why would you do it first and ask questions later?
>>
>>34767130
That was way too much dude.. 10mg is considered a high dose.

I think you need to spend some time reading shit before you just go throwing something down
>>
>>34767130
Call a doc. You're about to have a rough nite.
>>
YOUZ GON BE KANGZ NOW
>>
>>34767130
In 2001, researchers at MIT concluded that the correct dosage for melatonin falls between .3 and 1 mg.
>>
>>34767152
I don't have a milligram scale or a micro scoop so I just licked my finger and had a dab

>>34767155
Yeah but not enough for LD50 should be aight

>>34767178
Doctors are for pussies. I will survive

>>34767184
Whoop whoop
>>
Thread is kill. Nothing to see here. Regards, The op
>>
>>34767219
Yeah I was just looking for that

You are actually good
>>
for me melatonin makes me sleepy then I get deeply depressed 2-3 days later

just make sure you don't do anything rash 2-3 days later ok man? and you'll be alright

and don't be so dumb in the future lol. you may be depriving your future GF her husbando
>>
>>34767588
Oh fuck!!!!!!!!! That reminds me. I have to meet a qt girl on the 14th fuck me I'm nervous!
>>
>>34767620
U dont need to be nervous man.

Remember to be big of soul. It's what a man should be. I mean the radius of your soul should extend past the ends of your arms. Imagine a golden ball of light in your heart swelling out beyond your arms. That is what you should aspire to be.

And if you don't fap so much, it will also help you, honest. Cause reorienting your life away from sex will make you less of an adolescent.

I know this advice is kind of presumptuous, so feel free to disregard all of it if it totally doesn't apply to you.

But good luck anon. I wish you the best, and know that the felicitous gato is powerboosting your movements towards success.
>>
doesn't this just make you sleep? or do higher doses do something else?
>>
>>34767588
for me it doesn't make me sleepy, but when I sleep, I sleep for 12+ hours.
I think I've slept 24 from it before
>>
>>34767665
I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly

You fap constantly you literally forget how to be human
>>
>felicitous gato
Hilarious. Nice aura tip. Thanks famm
>>
File: 10c00bf95c3e9118de6260c6ddccaafc.jpg (205KB, 629x1050px) Image search: [Google]
10c00bf95c3e9118de6260c6ddccaafc.jpg
205KB, 629x1050px
I remember reading a report that high doses of melatonin didn't do much. Why are you trying to overdose on something like melotinin?
If you're trying to get high there's plenty of legal things to do. Hell, DXM is more intense than an acid trip depending on how you define "intense".
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.