[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>okay now everybody find a partner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 4ee2354b93236.preview-620.jpg (85KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
4ee2354b93236.preview-620.jpg
85KB, 620x413px
>okay now everybody find a partner
>>
I just choose the closest person to me who doesn't have a partner.
Works literally every time and I'm a gibbering retard.
>>
>"No Anon, you can't work alone. Now go find a group!"
>>
i never even tried i just waited until everyone was paired up and went from there
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-10-00-42-16-1.png (535KB, 829x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-10-00-42-16-1.png
535KB, 829x1112px
>>34766293
Hang on who the midget
>>
>>34766318
Same
If I am lucky somebody will ask me if I want to be their partner.
If I am unlucky I end up working by myself.
>>
>>34766318
this x1000

not worth the shame of putting effort in effort into finding a partner and don't getting one
>>
>>34766293
>go to a cross-fit style gym
>only has classes
>each class has 20+ people
>instructor tells people to partner/group up every class
>always work my ass off to be a "lone wolf" as he called it
even when I got grouped up the person never talked to me so it wasn't all bad in the end
>>
>group project
>teacher tells us to form up in groups
>no one picks me
>stand around awkwardly
>teacher notices and assigns me a group
>can tell i'm unwanted
>get voted to do all the work
>comply like a little bitch while everyone else talks and laughs amongst each other

every fucking time.
>>
>>34766425
We need answers OP. Is teen mom just doing double daycare duty and letting the larger one fend for himself on his own seat, or is this gifted toddler the genius of the class, skipping 9 grades to be in this remedial basketweaving class?
>>
File: images(3).jpg (36KB, 189x203px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
36KB, 189x203px
>have to be in group for activity
>teacher picks pic related to be partner
>she has severe autism
>>
>>34766293
>most of the class are minorities
Ah, modern America.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482524397954.jpg (38KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482524397954.jpg
38KB, 720x720px
>>34767875
>have to be in group for activity
>teacher picks pic related to be partner
>he has severe autism
>>
>>34767935
this reminds me of the time dunkey beat sky in smash
>>
>>34766311
I'm more cyborg than robot, but the one person that I knew only because we had 3 straight quarter of classes together (unintentionally) dropped out my last quarter of college and of course the damn class had a group project. I ended up doing it solo and I think I did better than most groups. Professor and ta both thought it was interesting.

I was so happy then.

I had a job lined up and was graduating.

I was going to move out and get a master's while I made a lot of money (for a modern college grad).

Fuck me that feels like a million years ago.
>>
>group assignments
>get stuck with Indians
>Indians fresh from Punjab that have come here for the course
>Indians who have no fucking clue how to write anything in English
>Indians who have the worst work ethics known to man
>Indians who do nothing at all when you assign them a part then tell you the day before it's due they will do it but don't
>finish that assignment, get another group assignment next term "work with your last group"
>ask the teacher if I can just do it by myself
>she says "You can... but you will get -20% overall because it's group work."
>honestly considered taking the -20% total mark just to work alone

Fucking bullshit
>>
File: 1482037992067.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1482037992067.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>"Teacher, can I work alone? Nobody wants to be my partner."
>"No, go sit with all the literal retards and do all the work :^)"

I fucking hated school.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.