[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this? I thought you guys said to not be nice.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2678.jpg (66KB, 653x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2678.jpg
66KB, 653x740px
What did she mean by this? I thought you guys said to not be nice.
>>
>>34765858
I'm not sure what it means but send a dick pic. It'll show that you're willing to take risks.
>>
>>34765858
Send her a picture of your asshole with "since you've encountered so many, I figured one more couldn't hurt." Get a couple dingleberries on there first, though.
>>
>>34765874
My crack is incredibly hairy so I'm constantly rocking a few dingleberries at all times.
>>
>>34765858
She's setting you up to orbit. You need to remind her why you're the most important thing that's happening to her.
>>
>>34765858
>he thinks women know what they want
>>
>>34765858
real talk i haven't met a guy asshole since i was like... i can't even remember

i think it was on the internet and they were using bots or something

nobodys really an ass in real life.
>>
>>34765858
The next step is to send her a pizza and a bouquet of flowers. That way, she'll know you have fond appreciation of her and can support her in times of famine.
That's the truly nice thing to do, and it makes their pussies wet, trust me.
>>
File: 1478974468816.jpg (88KB, 680x461px) Image search: [Google]
1478974468816.jpg
88KB, 680x461px
>>34765858
What she means is you're not attractive enough to be a mate, so she wants to have a nice "best friend" he can dump her emotional baggage on.

Run away, op. It's not worth the pain.
>>
>>34765858

we didn't say to be a dick though

you gotta find a balance, preferably through having an internal set of values to guide you.
>>
>>34765872
LOL you're a bastard
>>
the whole thing about the nice guy is that underlying they aren't doing it to be nice, they're doing it because they want something in return. Actual nice people do things for the sake of doing them and expect nothing in return, you, clearly wanting to fuck this girl are being nice because you think it's gonna get you laid.

Don't think too hard, but she's probably not too interested in fucking you, so just act how you wanna act basically, if you want to see her and be nice to her, do it because you want to, not because you think you're gonna get your dick wet
>>
why the fuck would you accept girl advice from /r9k/
>>
>>34765972
i did that once and she stopped talking to me for 5 years

don't ghost as a shit test unless you want to be ghosted yourself, permanently.
>>
>>34765858
There isn't enough context for me to know what's going on. For all I know, you're in friendzone territory. Alternatively, you withheld said niceness until she earned it, and she doesn't want to lose it.
>>
File: yes.png (107KB, 3260x226px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
107KB, 3260x226px
>>34765996
yes
you are enlightened and you are god
>>
>>34766023
Our advice is actually pretty solid. We've been playing the dating game on impossible difficulty, those of us who continually grind it out and keep trying are surprisingly skilled at dealing with women.
>>
>>34766038
you did it wrong. you aren't supposed to ghost her and ignore her.

its a balancing act. tease her and make her hunger for you a bit. you niggers are too easy. tell her u are doing work and ull talk to her after you are done. or that you're going out with your friends some shit like that.
>>
>>34766163
yeah but she has 90 guys waiting on her, who are all better than me

i wasn't on her good side either. and she would be settling if she was into me. i can't afford to ignore, id get cucked
>>
>>34766210
So what? Try to sleep with her. It's not like you have anything to lose. Maybe you'll have a relationship, maybe not but at least you would have gotten a nut off in the process
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.