[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was the pot head that turned all my pussy friends into potheads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1458962956370.jpg (80KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1458962956370.jpg
80KB, 540x675px
and now theyre always fucking high and calling me the pussy for not doing cocaine on a toilet seat
>>
>>34765779
I know /thatfeel/
It's shit aint it
>>
File: 12.jpg (395KB, 990x1600px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
395KB, 990x1600px
>>34765789
at first it was pretty cool
it was like damn I really did this to someone? I really changed them. One guy was this religious club guy/semi chad that was super reluctant to try weed but I kept pushing him and pushing him. now hes just a fucking dumbass who cant go to sleep without indica

which isnt that good
but yeah idk whatever thats life id do it again
>>
>>34766061
if its any consolation from the two pics you posted you have a fantastic taste in art/design, head and shoulders above 99% of the stuff I see here. are you a designer or something?
>>
>>34766161
Hey thanks, I really actually appreciate that

no, the entirety of my life satisfaction is just based upon the pursuit of higher level aesthetics

like I'm the kind of crazy person who could ramble on for days about how Red is going to be the new black in 2019
>>
>>34766061
Faggots like you who keep insisting someone does drugs/alcohol even after they refuse and calling them pussies? You are a massive cunt and your mental age is probably around 15 at best.
>>
>>34766416
I understand your anger anon, however to me it seems as if OP has demonstrated some measure of contrition.
>>
>>34766416
Haha

Its true, but its not so much forcing people to do drugs, just a recommendation and its certainly not the answer

Just funny really
>>
File: grret.jpg (856KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
grret.jpg
856KB, 1280x1122px
>>34766416
it sounds like you have some bad memories?
no I wouldn't call my friends pussies to try get them to smoke free weed.. its much easier to just attack them, rub it into their pores, and hope they dont wash their face long enough to take em out to one of those tiki grills so you can shove their face into the burning punch long enough that they get lit
>>
>>34766338
>red is the new black
I don't get art or fashion trends, anon ;-;
>>
>>34766722
Not anon but I advise you not to worry.

People overrate how much control we have over our lives (even though I think we are mostly in control).

Design anon has been granted a special daemon which leads him to seek out the things of the eye with an autismal dilligence.

You may have a daemon of your own, or you may not. It's nothing to pine for or be guilty about (daemons have their disadvantages too, you know)... you can't be anything but what you are.

If you chase your own Daemon, you may yet reach heights like his in a realm that you love yourself.
>>
File: 1432784381632.png (492KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1432784381632.png
492KB, 499x499px
>>34765779
This was me except I got all my friends into acid. Acid opened up my head and changed the way I looked at the world. I was hoping that I could get all my best friends to start thinking the way I did so we could all make a big impression on the world. Then they started doing more acid than I ever would have dreamed of doing and eventually moved on to harder shit like coke and molly. They're completely different people these days. I wish I could get my friends back.
>>
>>34765779
You ruined their lives.
They didn't deserve this.
>>
op is a worthless tumor, and I laugh at you normalfags for your drug addictions. Die painfully
>>
File: itk10.jpg (125KB, 942x1500px) Image search: [Google]
itk10.jpg
125KB, 942x1500px
>>34766756
>Daemon
>In multitasking computer operating systems, a daemon is a computer program that runs as a background process, rather than being under the direct control of an interactive user.

oh um ok
idk im pretty sure I just save things I like
these arent really special at all
>>
File: 1485686043812.jpg (56KB, 1097x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485686043812.jpg
56KB, 1097x900px
>>34766815

in the conventional sense... maybe.
but the conventional sense is all nonsense

a couple of them turned out fine
one, I kid you not got a stoner girlfriend (as his first gf) and now talks a 20% slower speed at all times compared to before he met me

I even have video evidence
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.