[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women and inborn anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479689928001.png (522KB, 431x542px) Image search: [Google]
1479689928001.png
522KB, 431x542px
Firstly, not all women, yadda yadda, generalizations, I know

Secondly, it seems like many of the women I know get very anxious over material ventures. Things like cooking a new unknown food, doing a new project, changing up the way stuff is setup, etc.

It seems like they search for potential reasons why something should not be done, or how they could go wrong. It's not even social anxiety.

r8 and dicksucc
>>
>>34765341
Who is this girl? Pretty sure I've seen her before.
>>
>>34765341
imagine if you were a woman in a man's world. any minute some brute could come up and rape you or assault you or kidnap you.

women do not feel safe, how can they when men nearly double in their size? now imagine how well you would be developing if you did not feel safe in the environment around you, you wouldn't be developing, you would be too busy focusing on survival.
>>
>>34765642

Nobody expects or demands strength from women. They've always been protected. They have nothing to be insecure about, so stop bullshitting.
Only men need to worry about being strong.
>>
>>34766238
how would you like to live your life in a wheelchair? everyone protects the disabled right? people without legs must love their predicament. Its so easy for you to be blaze, you don't know how hot the oven is until you've burnt your hand.

So i can totally say women don't feel safe in their own skin, and its because of men. I am scared of me. Why shouldn't I be. A man is more likely to be a criminal. A man is more likely to be taller bigger stronger than a woman, thats simple biology. Violence towards women are commited mostly by who? You guessed it. Men.

So you can tell me im bullshitting all you want, but that doesn't make you unempathetic ass in the right

So i'll ask you again, how well do you think a person's development can be if they don't feel safe in their own environment? I think poorly since they would be too focused on being cute and sweet for men because acting like an innocent child is a survival mechanism that how fortunately for men, will never have to understand
>>
>>34765341
I think that's very true example whether or not they look good in something
>>
>>34766327

Doesn't matter. Women are not judged harshly for their weakness. They're not expected to be strong, it isn't their biological role, and they don't need to feel bad about it.
Men that are weak and small don't get the luxury of still being treated fondly despite their frailty. They're treated poorly by the opposite sex and they don't have the luxury of white knight armies looking to protect them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.