[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Advice Thread V3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

Same from the other days. Need help with girls? Post here. Wanna update us? Post. I'll try to respond to as many people as possible.

Also disclaimer: I am NOT a girl. But I recently got a gf and I really want to help some of you guys out if I can cause some of the advice people on this board gave me was super good and helped a lot, so I want to pay it forward.

Ask away, friends
>>
>>34765169
How do I get a catholic gf? I'm catholic and I want gf, but it seems all girls want is sex these days. I'm also socially retarded.
>>
>>34765169
How do I stay interested in a relationship? Every time I talk with a girl online I end up getting uber bored. Small Talk is the worst. I only find hardcore shitposting interesting
>>
>>34765206
Hm, maybe at your church or something? Or if there's a Catholic club or something at your school. You gotta think of the places a possibly Catholic girl would go, I guess. And even if she isn't Catholic there are plenty of girls who aren't just after sex. They're out there, trust me. You gotta look hard though.

I'm socially retarded too and I somehow made something work. Meet someone equally socially retarded? Or someone who doesn't mind it?

>>34765231
Then you're not interested in the girl. Find a girl who you can do a lot of things with and that you won't tired of. Why do you think people have friends for many many years? They share interests or have something in common and that thread ties them together. Find yourself a shitposting grill, they exist
>>
>>34765169
How do I meet girls that I can get into a relationship with? I'm going to college but I really have no excuse to talk to these girls, group work isn't encouraged in any of my classes.
>>
>>34765507
Get involved in more things. Find clubs to join, make a club, find events that interest you around your university, and try to meet people at those. If there's a qt in your class try talking to her. That's kind of how my current GF and I met actually. So it can work, but you have to be persistent. Pulling for you man.
>>
>>34765615
>If there's a qt in your class try talking to her
Cold approaching? Girls seem to always hate that, I only see 6'+ 8/10 chads getting away with that.

I don't want to join a club just to try to meet women, I tried one before and it was 60% dudes and they were all there to get at the women. It was a music club ffs, I wasn't even trying to meet women but it ruined the club for me.
>>
>>34765759
Not cold approaching, but a bit different from that. You kind of have to pick your opportunities when it comes to finding girls to talk to. If you end up in some situation where you can talk to them about the class or like the situation you're both in or something like that, there's a start.

I mean you don't have to join a club to meet women, just get out there and find things you're interested in. Do what you want and what you like and try to find girls in those clubs that you jive with or whatever.
>>
>>34765169
Just wan to say that women just don't go for robots/losers.

Bad enough that Im 5'9 and average looking, most women will always want someone better everytime you try to hit on them. They know they can do better
>>
Just started hanging out with a girl at uni, she was in all my classes past semester and now we're in 3 together(plus we spend together about 4 hours a week on breaks and that kind of stuff), in class we don't talk much(cause muh education is really important, not kidding) but between breaks we talk a lot.At first i knew she only hanged around with me because non of her friends had the same breaks as her but now i feel like we genuinely enjoy each other's company even though we don't have much in common, should i start making moves of some sort, what would you do in my situation? (clarifying she's a strong 8 and i'm a weak 6)
>>
>>34767066
Sounds nice dude. If you guys are genuinely enjoying each others' company, that's certainly a good sign. If you feel comfortable with it, you could ask her out to dinner or something. If you're feeling super ballsy ask her what she's doing on V-Day and maybe put forth the idea of being part of her plans. It might be kind of tough if you guys don't have much in common but if you guys enjoy each others' company I think you can certainly make something work.

Also think through it some more. Is she doing anything else that might indicate that she has feelings towards you? Think about it for a while. Before my current GF and I knew we had feelings for each other I could kind of tell cause she would usually give me the time of day all the time and she always seemed to enjoy talking to me even if I would probably attempt to talk to her more than maybe I should have. Does she ever try to strike up conversation with you? That's good. Does she seem comfortable/happy around you? Those kinds of things. If you have questions about possible signs let us know.

Good luck man.
>>
>>34765169
here is the best advice I can give to girls.
1. Try to act cute.
2. Dress nicely
3. Slightly raise the pitch of your voice.
>>
>>34765169
How do I ask a girl out/for her number?
Some context
>pretty sure she's into me
>I never see her around this semester, but I want to make a move next time I see her
>I'm fairly attractive and tall and she's a short qt but I don't know how to do this sort of thing, I've never done it. All of my ex gfs and interests always came up to me but she's a strong 9/10 to me and I don't want to miss an opportunity
>>
>>34767286
Doesn't sound too hard actually. Make a case out of the fact that you never see her around and get her number/ask her out for coffee/dinner/whatever sometime so you guys can catch up/keep in touch.

If I were you I'd be like "hey ___, good to see you again, how's it been?' or however you open up conversations, and then lead into "it's always so long in between times we see each other, how do i not have your phone number yet?" or something like that. You can probably use smoother wording cause that's not quite my thing. But the concept is there, I think. If she likes you she'll probably find it flattering you're asking for her number. good luck man
>>
File: dh.png (522KB, 530x691px) Image search: [Google]
dh.png
522KB, 530x691px
>have decent body and face
>not a complete retard

but

>stay inside and play wow all day
>if I'm not playing vidja I'm at work
>never get invited to parties or gatherings
>hate all dating websites and apps because I'm a close-minded faggot
>but seriously I just hate them
>just smoke weed and masturbate to get over the fact that I haven't had sex in years and haven't actually flirted with a girl in my life

How should I meet someone? Before any of you fuckers say 'join a club' or something equally retarded, I enjoy all the time I spend on my hobbies or gaming, so I feel no inclination to join some anodyne icebreaker-laden shitfiesta. The primary reason I even feel the need to date a girl is so my friends and family stop thinking I'm a complete loser, but I think that lack of intimacy has been grating on me more than usual these past couple of months. What do I do
>>
File: 1485041435299.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485041435299.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>34767210
Thanks both of you! Btw...
It might sound kind of weird but on one of the first days we talked (about a month ago) the convo went a little like this:
>Her:"you know, i kind of believe in spiritual/psychic stuff, do you think that's weird?"
>Me: "well kinda... i don't mind though"
>Her: "ohh good, cause i knew we were going to be together like this(3 classes together, the breaks, etc.)
That's kind of a sign right?? and yeah she's kinda jolly when we talk, and she has told me everything about her family too.
>>
>>34767066
Only bad part I can see to this is if she doesn't reciprocate your advance, could ruin the situation between you two. Proceed with caution
>>
>>34767344
Thanks anon, solid advice. I hope i run into her soon. I can't stop thinking about her
>>
>>34767461
Yeah, considering it right know, maybe i'll wait until the waters settle a bit, and i can make a move with confidence.
>>
>>34767446
Those sound like good signs. She seems like she enjoys being with you and wants you to know more about her. I think you're doing pretty well. Think about/observe your interactions with her closely from here on out and kinda think about picking up on what you might be missing. I think you should advance, you've got a shot in my eyes.

>>34767389
I think you're gonna have to find some sort of compromise there. To me it sounds like you don't actually care about being in a relationship yourself, so if that's true then do that. Don't force yourself to be in something you don't want to be in just for a relationship. Screw what other people say.

Relationships are a big part sharing your interests and such with other people. If you can't/don't want to do that you're kinda screwed. Put yourself out there man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.