[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How lonesome are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 1441988275474.png (180KB, 425x339px) Image search: [Google]
1441988275474.png
180KB, 425x339px
How lonesome are you?
>>
>>34765138
I talk to myself constantly when I'm alone. Today I was speaking out loud all of my school memories and just reminiscing. Then my mum came home when I thought she was at work and she heard me talking to myself and I got really embarrased and said "holy shit mum i thought i was home alone". heh, yeah... i got really red in the face hee hee.
>>
i've lived alone for well over a decade.
work alone too.
very few friends, hardly ever see them.
I can't remember the last time i made a meaningful connection with someone.
Sometimes i pretend the apocalypse happened and i'm the last man on earth, and when i go out the normies are all zombies that i have to avoid.
>tfw legit going to go out to live in the woods alone this summer
>>
>>34765138
What would I do
Lonely as you
Pleasure or pain I can't choose
>>
I can't remember the last actual verbal conversation I had.
It's been at least 3 months.
>>
File: 1485716856050.png (48KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
1485716856050.png
48KB, 480x365px
>>34765138
I have full blown conversations with people I know in my head. I also act out things that happened in the past differently. Haven't had a job since last year and haven't left my house since Christmas

You guys are the only people I talk to
>>
File: 346483.jpg (76KB, 770x551px) Image search: [Google]
346483.jpg
76KB, 770x551px
>>34765138
The Apathy is beginning to evolve, and I have no clue into what.
>>
>>34765178
aw be my internet bff ,anon
>>
Not very I enjoy my solitude
>>
Not particularly. I do have the internet, after all.

>>34765178
I'd kill myself if that happened.
>>
I can't be lonely due to r9k rules that dictate roasties as never lonely, but I feel bad and empty most of the time.
>>
File: 1486318102559.gif (38KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486318102559.gif
38KB, 225x534px
never had a single friend in my life.
never had a talk in an interpersonal way with a girl.
never got a compliment from another human being, yes even my family hate me.
never got that talk with my parents.

I'm barely a human being.
>>
>>34766362
You never even had a friend in elementary school? Making friends was easy at that time. I remember I was a very spergy kid back then too, but there was still some guy who I talked to during recess, and he even hung out with me after school several times. Of course, after I had to move and change school I've never had a friend again...
>>
>>34765138
>lived alone in a 1960 sq ft. house for a couple months
> deactivated fb after 1st month
>lived happily
> did freelance work from home
>saw friends once or twice a week
>saw family once a week
> have friend move in to help with rent
> somehow feel more lonlier after he moved in
> started drinking hard alcohol again after 4 months
why do people ruin my happiness?
>>
Im always alone at home but its comfy.

I recently deleted all my steam friends and other contacts, just felt like it for some reason.
>>
File: hankwilliams.jpg (96KB, 617x409px) Image search: [Google]
hankwilliams.jpg
96KB, 617x409px
I'm so lonesome I could cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI
>>
File: 1482039432064.jpg (110KB, 640x784px) Image search: [Google]
1482039432064.jpg
110KB, 640x784px
>>34766530
God damn, Hank always makes me tear up.
>>
File: eyes2.png (48KB, 495x98px) Image search: [Google]
eyes2.png
48KB, 495x98px
>>34765138
I've only had two years of normal social contact with the outside world in my life and now I'm back in isolation again

I had one field trip in those two years of public school, and I was in a group of semi friends and we had a good time and it was the best day of my life
>>
>>34766433
nope never

The last thing I remember from elementary school,
It's just that I burned my classroom because I was punished with no recess
got expelled after that.
>>
Probably not full-robot tier because I have my parents and friends, but I hardly see my friends enough as is.

Also virgin so there's that one too.
>>
>>34765138
I have one friend
I dont talk much in social media or on 4chan
Sometimes i talk to myself quietly
>>
>>34766478
Because you're better off alone
Doot-do-doot
>>
i started eating better and now i barely ever fart. i really miss my farts. they were the closest thing i had to another person.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.