[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to lose weight fast?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (82KB, 636x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 636x778px
Best way to lose weight fast?
>>
stop eating chubbo
>>
>>34764719
Just
Don't
Eat.
>>
Chop it off with a felling axe. Might wanna get a friend to do this.
>>
>>34764719
You really want the most autistic board to give you advice on this? All they'll say to you is you're a fat boy and you should kill yourself.

If you really want to lose weight quick, just cut the fast food, soda, and eat under 2k calories a day. followed by some exercise like walking for an hour or whatever.

If you are a big boy, it'll burn off fast at first.
>>
15 minutes of jumping rope like a boxer everyday, 3 minute work and 1 minute rest interval

and intermittent fasting (watch the BBC doc on it)
>>
>>34764719
Cut carbs out of your diet
>>
File: 1474452898035.jpg (30KB, 399x386px) Image search: [Google]
1474452898035.jpg
30KB, 399x386px
>>34764719
DNP (weight loss medication)
I take 1 gram of DNP a day and have lost 9 kilos since January 1st.

It makes your body heat up so you burn more calories.
>>
>>34765415
Enjoy cooking yourself and dying.
>>
>>34764719
commit to a low carb diet

walk in the morning because that is when your body burn calories most efficiently

alternatively, if you don't want to cut out carbs you can burn them off if you can be bothered going to the gym and using the energy you get from them to train hard. see a personal trainer for further advice regarding this to help you with diet and program.
>>
>>34764719
Don't just stop eating, you've gotta embrace the pain of starvation anon.
>>
>i've spent the first 20 years of my life slowly becoming a huge fatass, how do I suddenly fix this without learning any self control or putting in any effort?

I fucking hate fat people
>>
>>34765675
Fuck off, elitist scum.
>>
Alternate Day Fasting.

500 calories or so every other day, all-you-can-eat buffet of whatever junk food you want the next day.

Countless scientific articles on it which suggests it has massive health benefits.

Feel free to deny reality though or proclaim the ostensible impossibility of actually doing it, I don't give a shit.
>>
My friend was obese af, so he went hardcore vegan for 6 months. Lost a good 50 pounds. Being vegan sounds awful, but he really did loose a ton of weight.
>>
>>34764719
one thing i have noticed about fatties is that they eat an unbelievable amount of food, i thought i was honestly genetics at one point but i was wrong. fatties always seem to be snacking on shit throughout the day, lets say you have 5-6 small meals a day and a few snacks in between, you might think you aren't eating that much because the portions are massive, but there could be around 400-600 calories in every meal/snack you eat, if you do this like 5-8 times a day you could end up eating up to 3000-4000 calories.

the answer is simple, there is no way to lose fat fast or easy, simply cut down to 3 meals a day. start with a healthy but sizable breakfast of maybe 700 calories which could be a few slices of peanut butter toast and a bowl of oats, and make the rest of you meals something light. don't eat for the sake of it, cut down to 1000-2000 calories a day depending on your goal and current body weight and how much output you expend throughout the day. and of course for the love of god exercise, be it a 1km run every day or 30 mins on the weights or both. good luck its not that hard. also stimulant drugs help too, a weekend or two on the bender usually has me 4-5 kilos lighter than ideal.
>>
there have been literally hundreds of thousands of books, blogs, videos and magazines dedicated to this topic
even on this website, there are better and more reliable pages relating to your question
the fact you came here and asked such a vague, open ended and no easy answer question leads me to believe you are a retarded who will never lose a single gram
>>
Start riding a bike to get your endurance up, then start running as well. Ride the bike to work every day.

Eat a large filling breakfast and just an apple for lunch. No snacks.

Drink bran water and eat prunes.

t. went from 185 to 160 pounds in a year.
>>
>>34765936
Does he plan to remain a vegan? Switching your entire diet after losing that much weight could be pretty risky since he'd have no idea how to eat
>>
>>34764719
Less calories
Change your diet
Also instead of meals eat 1 to 2 pieces
Instead of sweets eat a fruit
Also if you snack eat something light such as yogurt , granola bars, or fruit
Also drink water
The only heavier meal you should eat is dinner (or when ever you choose to eat but basically one meal per day)
>>
>>34764719
Keto diet. I lost 20lbs in a month without exercising once. If you work out, you could probably lose even more. The only hard part is sticking with it. When you're on the diet, all the foods that you strictly can't eat become more and more appealing.
>>
>>34764719
tape worm diet.
>>
Cals in<Cals out

Use a daily calorie intake calculator and eat less than that, this does not mean starve yourself, eat -500 calories, easily done by cutting most carbs, eating more veggies and more fish. When you lose a few pounds you have to calculate your intake again and consume -500 cals less thant that again.

Also jogging burns a shit ton of calories in a decent amount of time
>>
Stop

Eating

So

Much

And gorge up on filling healthy shit like rice and vegetables. Cut out the sugary crap. Drink more water. Lower your red meat consumption.

This is like common fucking sense and yet somehow it isn't
>>
File: 1442703493087.jpg (452KB, 900x885px) Image search: [Google]
1442703493087.jpg
452KB, 900x885px
starving

we are all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>34765646
Starting right now I am going to embrace the pain of starvation. I will not eat again until I am thin. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>34766920
all true except lifting burns more than jogging. go lift. unless ur a pussy then stick to jogging its not like its bad for you.
>>
>>34764719
Healthy eating and exercise. Change your lifestyle not just your daily routine.
>>
>>34764719
Cut off your legs and arms
>>
>>34764719
Move. Don't stop.
>>
>>34764719
Stop eating carbs but rice, eat white meat plus fishes, drink some green tea between your meals then take a walk after you finish eating.

You should see a difference in weight in a month or two.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.