[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>some Chad in my economics class saw me sitting over in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

>some Chad in my economics class saw me sitting over in the corner eating McNuggets by myself, pointed me out in front of his friends and said "that guy looks like he needs to get his dick sucked"

All his Chad and Stacy friends laughed. Why are normies so rude? I was minding my own business, even sat in a corner to avoid people, but they still are mean ;_;
>>
File: breath in boi.png (143KB, 642x700px) Image search: [Google]
breath in boi.png
143KB, 642x700px
Bruh, you should have said, "Damn right, get over here slut." Who cares if you're actually gay or not, that would have given you mad savage points.
>>
>>34763504
Does this shit actually happen? When I was in uni everyone just minded their fucking business.
>>
>>34763504
I'm sorry anon, that's so messed up man. We've all been there with the damn Chad's and Stacy's. Next time throw a mcnugget at those fuckers.
>>
"you offering?"

would have been that simple

of course he would threaten violence afterwards but still
>>
File: reeeee 4.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee 4.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>34763591
THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF CHIKENNUGGERS!!!!!
>>
>>34763504
He wanted to suck your cock man.
>>
>>34763546
This, even in my hihgschool years people didn't bother each other much.

middle school was cancer though
>>
>>34763504
Normies like throwing timid looking people into awkward scenarios to see them squirm.

Should have asked which of those homos wanted it?
>>
>>34763504
He probably wanted to suck your dick. You shouldve offered your (((((nuggets)))) to him

*wink*wink**nudge**nudge**wink*
>>
>>34763504
you need yo get your wittiness sharpen. you could have said "how much?"
>>
sitting in the corner of a populated room to eat tendies is not a great plan

eating tendies in class is not a great plan

if you're really gonna do those things you have to own it. just be the most autistic version of yourself you can possibly be. lean back in your chair and put your feet on the table. take each mcnugget out of the box, hold it up to your face as if you are peeting at it through a monocle, inspect it, and mutter "mmmm. yes." to yourself like a gentleman, then open your mouth as wide as possible while tilting your head to face the ceiling. then drop it into your gaping maw from a distance.

repeat this until you have cleared the box

you will not look any more autistic to the normies than you already do. in fact, some of them might even be inspired by how much you clearly don't give a shit. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>>
>>34763504

shoulda made a joke desu
>>
>>34763546
I believe him. I was never bullied once in my life until I went to a state university full of niggers and sports chads.
>>
>>34763504
what were you doing eating nuggets in public?
>>
>>34763504
i would have said
>is that an offer dood?
then i would become a chad
profit anon, profit
>>
>>34763504
I wouldn't care if it was just dudes laughing, but if there were females mixed in, I'd get triggered.

She wouldn't dare say shit or do shit unless she was in a group with other guys.
>>
>>34763881
>he wasn't bullied from kindergarten all the way to highschool

Hello normie. Bye bye normie
>>
>>34763504
>Eating nuggies instead of tendies
>>
>>34763504
"Is that an invitation?"
>>
File: martha dumptruck.png (671KB, 1247x689px) Image search: [Google]
martha dumptruck.png
671KB, 1247x689px
>>34763546

Agreed--middle school, definitely; high school, once in a while, but the only time I got any kind of mocking in college was when I'd walk past the frat houses.
>>
>>34764097
I'm a literally autistic KV NEET, not exactly a normalfag. Bullying just wasn't a thing in the small, nearly all white, high-income area schools I attended when I was growing up.
>>
>>34763504
"I know man, but your mom was all booked for the evening."

A lot of insults are softballs set up for you to hit out of the park if you're ready for them.
>>
>>34764166
>nearly all white, high-income area schools
>he thinks that rich kids don't bully the shit out of socially maladjusted students in middle and high school

They really only stop being assholes in senior year of high school.

As an aside, you better be in/graduated from college or else you're an UTTER failure.
>>
File: feel you.png (22KB, 563x472px) Image search: [Google]
feel you.png
22KB, 563x472px
>>34763504
That sucks OP. It's the worst when you're even keeping to yourself and people still can't leave you alone.

>>34763546
It's much less common after high school but normies still do it. They are much better at hiding it though, I think that's why people don't realize it still happens.

>>34764166
>Bullying just wasn't a thing in the small, nearly all white, high-income area schools
You got fucking lucky then.
>>
>>34763504

IDK MAN

I don't think Chads do this shit. Chads have no reason to be assholes. This sounds like something a pseudo-Chad would do who is trying to make up for shit.

You have nothing Chad wants. He wouldn't even notice u.
>>
>>34764830
I don't know what utopian world you're living in, but they don't NEED a reason to be assholes.
>>
>>34763531
>op says this
>gets his ass kicked and gets shit talked by the chad some more
great idea my dude
>>
>>34763881
>>34764166
>wasn't bullied throughout his childhood
>Still ended up as a loser browsing /r9k/
pretty fucking sad tbqh with you my dude, nice job fucking up your own life.
>>
>>34765253
As long as he manages to punch the girl in the face, he's good in my book
>>
File: 1473397253296.png (78KB, 321x185px) Image search: [Google]
1473397253296.png
78KB, 321x185px
>>34763504
Honestly, I would have laughed. He isn't lying either.
>>
>>34764322
No, I also went to a high income white suburban school. There really isn't much bullying because the parents would get involved and shit. And I had autism.
>>
>>34763504
HAHAHAHAHAHA o word
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.