[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain your favorite joke without actually saying what the joke is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ascii pepe.gif (535KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
ascii pepe.gif
535KB, 640x636px
Explain your favorite joke without actually saying what the joke is
>>
Your mom + Your dad.
>>
Someone says something unexpected, yet oddly relevant.
>>
it's a pun tres, the word for three in Spanish, sounds like the English word trace.
>>
File: 1475727667058.gif (199KB, 336x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475727667058.gif
199KB, 336x468px
a characteristic distinguishing physical entities having biological processes, such as signaling and self-sustaining processes, from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased, or because they never had such functions and are classified as inanimate.
>>
Two strangers have an unspoken miscommunication about the ownership of a packet of cookies/donuts/biscuits at a train station.
>>
a termite walks into the bar and says, "where's the bar tender?"
>>
A clown goes to the doctor
funny joke
everyone laughs
>>
>>34763463
I want to die. Please end me.
>>
>>34763765
How can you sit there, calmly eating muffins when we are in this horrible trouble.

I say it's perfectly heartless your eating muffins at all, under the circumstances.

Good heavens! I suppose a man may eat his own muffins in his own garden
>>
Its funny because he gets hurt.
>>
it's funny because it's so fucking pathetic
the joke is my life
>>
>>34763463
The aristocrats

Quite surprised that's not original
>>
It's the only global superpower
>>
I say something completely honest about myself to Normie's and its so absurd they think its a joke. I've the final plain of humor, ironic honesty. I have become the joke.
>>
Chinese people are called chinks and there are a lot of them (over 1 billion). Since chains have chinks in them, China doesn't want to manufacture chains because they already have more than enough chinks.
>>
>>34765396
China is an anagram of chain too
That's spooky
>>
>>34763463
fug you I'm telling it
what's not as heavy as blue
light blue
>>
It's when my mum and my dad loved each other a lot and waited some time
>>
>>34763463
It's a question that is titled by me as a joke. The answer is so obvious that the paradox part of a joke is missing, making it some kind of a second class meta joke.
>>
>>34763463
A man walks into a bar
He goes poo poo in his diapie
Spins 360 degrees and moonwalks out of the joint.
>>
A black walks into police station
>>
>>34763463
Well its from Skyrim.

It references getting hit by an arrow on a very specific joint of the body.

This causes a change in the status quo.
>>
a cat that is also smug and it generates a feeling of happiness inside me
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.