[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go about turning a trans lesbian straight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: C4AQV3WXUAAybfO.jpg (308KB, 1733x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C4AQV3WXUAAybfO.jpg
308KB, 1733x2048px
How do you go about turning a trans lesbian straight?
>>
complex answer there, innit
>>
>>34763207
with 50000 volts
>>
>>34763207
You mean a boy who identifies into a girl Who likes other girl into a boy who identifies into a girl who likes boys, or into a boy who likes girls?
>>
>>34763243

Not enough volts. Let's triple that wattage.
>>
A trans lesbian is straight.
>>
>>34763207
>a trans lesbian

Dude are you kidding me??

Go find some degenerate faggot you degenerate faggot, hell of a lot easier
>>
>>34763207
mtf here, transbians are the worst

yet to meet a single transbian who wasn't just agp
>>
>>34763595
Does bisexual count? I feel like that's generally true, but I know a really cool bi transwoman who's not at all agp
>>
>>34763595
>agp
What is?
>>
>>34763646
If you're bisexual, you're not a lesbian.

>>34763654
Autogynophilia
Fetish for yourself as a woman
Not actual gender dysphoria
They also screech "gatekeeping" at you when you say dysphoria is part of being trans
>>
>>34763721
And doubly screech at you if you're a lesbian and don't want to date someone with a cock
>>
>>34763448
>volts
>wattage

Heh, sounds like you need the help of Mike "With a well adjusted zap, your brain functions I'll remap" Pence yourself
>>
>>34763721
I never got why trans people hate agp people.

They should kinda feel for eachother shouln't them?
>>
>>34763967
It's a fetish, not a disorder, and shouldn't be treated like one.
>>
what even IS a trans lesbian?
>>
File: 21783723872.jpg (48KB, 599x356px) Image search: [Google]
21783723872.jpg
48KB, 599x356px
send her to camp pence
>>
>trans lesbian
That is some southpark shit right there
>>
>>34764225
Well, I mean...
It's kinda hard to pin point what that disorder is afterall, Isn't it?

If a trans person can get his medication and be accepted into society as a female, anyone who decides to walk that path should recieve the same treatment, no matter if they have fallen for a meme or do it for a fetish. It's all or nothing, I suppose.

I don't know, I get the gut feeling that some trans people just hate agp because they feel a sort of pride in their problem.

I honesly have no idea. And that's kinda why I find that kind of people interesting.
>>
>>34763967
Because trannies want their special snowflake status and can't handle others taking it from them so easily
t. agp :^)

>>34763595
>mtf
Reminder you'll never be a woman, just an ugly hon ;)
>>
>>34764668
>just an ugly hon ;)

Only trannies use that word. I hope you stop repressing soon.
>>
>>34764448
I don't this that's the case. Here's why: even in the most liberal households, transition is a complex and expensive endeavour that need medical and psychological treatment to be done right. It means changing your outer appearance to appear as normal for people who see you on the streets. OK, you'll only be able to date a subset of mens, but for a third party you'll only look like a woman with a man.

Now, with AGP, there's no complex issue needing to be resolved. It's like someone with coprophagy trying to make evident to everyone his fetish. Being trans is a conforming to the societal by means of appearance disguise. That's one of the reasons they, mostly, try so hard to pass and the reason why trans bathrooms was a moot point, but those that don't pass are mostly perverts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.