[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 22

File: worry.jpg (35KB, 416x418px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
35KB, 416x418px
Been a NEET for so long I'm going mad. Can't even hold a conversation anymore and my brain has rotted to the point where my memory is completely shot due to depression
>>
File: 1451104996648.jpg (824KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1451104996648.jpg
824KB, 3264x1840px
>>34762946
people really don't talk about the extent to which your social skills deteriorate if you don't use them for several months/years.

i've taken to listening to talk radio just so i have some sense of how conversational flow works.

hopefully I can get a shit tier job soon
>>
File: no hope.png (572KB, 451x571px) Image search: [Google]
no hope.png
572KB, 451x571px
Who here neet for 6+ years
>tfw 27
>>
>>34763661

i'll be NEET for 6 years on valentine's day.

34 here

still want to make another go at it
>>
File: 14861612443232.png (9KB, 446x431px) Image search: [Google]
14861612443232.png
9KB, 446x431px
>>34763661
>>34763661
I'm at 7 years soon with some interruptions, if i play my cards right i can maybe get some sort of advantage out of the disability bullcrap, otherwise i'd be pretty fucked either way which is also the only reason i haven't revised the bullshit "diagnosis" yet
>>
I'm the same but a wagie. Probably because I go to work, clean up the normies trash, make sure the normie's alcohol is ready, speak to someone maybe twice if at all, then go home and play video games. I'd be happier as a NEET.
>>
File: 1479167613046.png (445KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1479167613046.png
445KB, 4500x4334px
>>34764170
Also besides other stuff to prop up my CV i could go to college at a later age still before i hit my 30's in just over half a decade but the thing is for the admission i need some sort of job experience before that so right now i'm trying to look at various options of obtaining said experience or any equivalent to it

Even if i fail the college i would've tried at least and the fact that you attented/got admitted in the first place still looks good on paper/the resume later on i think
>>
>>34763661

11 year NEET here. I used to be shut in but I started drinking a lot so I often have to walk to the beer store.
>>
>>34762946
Was a neet for 3 years then got a wagie job when I started to feel myself deteriorating. Now im too tired to deteriorate.
>>
>>34762946
My dude. I've been living in my tiny government subsidized handicapped apartment for 6 years now.

I can't concentrate on anything. No video games. No reading. I just jack off and pace around a lot talking to myself. Sometimes I'll get drunk for days on end and wake up shaking uncontrollably thinking there are centipedes crawling on me.

Isolation is torture
>>
File: 1473305991243.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1473305991243.png
157KB, 409x409px
>>34762946
this

i still enjoy being a neet, and would rather kill myself than ever become a wagecuck but i still cant deny the effect the isolation has caused to my brain.

i dont feel depressed at all, but i feel stupid as fuck especially when it comes to expressing my thoughts in words. when i look back 3-4 years ago my articulating skills were so much better back then its not even fucking funny. i wish i could go back and try and do something to at least maintain them, it feels like i've lost the skill forever now.
>>
>>34764437
Huh and I thought I was jealous of neets

I think we're all just miserable
>>
I was neet for 2 and a half years and am now going to school. I wish I could win the lottery or something to continue being a neet waking up at 7am sucks.
>>
>>34764437
Holy shit you are me. I stumbled upon some of my old forum posts recently and it's scary how well I could articulate myself back then relative to now. But oh well, lack of social skills is the least of my problems
>>
File: feell4.png (378KB, 536x469px) Image search: [Google]
feell4.png
378KB, 536x469px
>>34764437
I used to unironically want to be a rapper. Not really famous, just like a local celebrity or have a YT channel with 20K fans.

But after dropping out of community college in 2013 I lost all contact with people I used to talk to. I was shy as shit but I got a long with them somewhat.

I've been out of school for so long I'm 26 and most people there are 18 and 19 with bright eyes full of hope. I remember my first semester being full of hope and thinking my future will just fall into place.

got addicted to COD and wasted years on Xbox live and I fucked my shit up irreparably. Feels bad, sucks big time.

I was good at story writing then, I also read 2 books per week. I actually felt like I was going to be someone. Now I feel trapped and empty. My mind feels like a tortoise aimlessly walking in a vast desert. My mind used to be much more sharper than it is now. I could remember names and streets. I also remembered where I left my things very fast. I had interest in my hobbies but now I can't even read a page of a book when I used to go through 50.

I don't know what the fuck is going on, i feel like a zombie. Going on here looking for that piece of advice to pull my head out of my ass. But it feels so hopeless. I live in a shit neighborhood full of poverty and don't know how to get out. I feel truly trapped awake and the only time I'm free is when I'm in a good dream.

Perpetual brainfog. Time either flies by very fast or it could be 11 am and it feels like 4 pm because my brain is fried.
>>
>>34764861
You gotta unplug for a couple of days. Imo that's where the brainfog comes from.
>>
>>34764930
unplug from what? Where does the fog come from?
>>
4th year going on 5th. I usually stop myself or dismiss what I'm talking about when speaking with parents because I go all over the place or poor choice of words. Sometimes I'll be grabbing something like socks for instance and grab my underwear and not realize for a second, happens more often the past year than previously and other forgetful habits like making a drink and walking back to my room only to have left it in the kitchen.
>>
>>34764960
from being alive. unplug from life, he means
>>
>>34764966
holy shit this happens all the time.
>be taking bus to gym
>lose mind fogs out
>go home
>>
File: 1483513671471.png (443KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
1483513671471.png
443KB, 960x948px
>>34764966
>>34765014
>tfw you think of something you want to do and then instantly forget it not even 5 seconds later
>>
>>34762946
You ever find yourself browsing 4chan at 9 am, after your parents have gone to work and your siblings to school, just sitting there, festering in your own dried cum and sweat, staring at your dirty monitor reflecting a glare from the window behind, and get the impulse to lay your head on the desk for a moment. Just a moment. You're miserable but everything seems okay in that brief 1 minute period.
>>
>>34764960
>unplug from what?
The internet for like 24-72 hours

>In my professional opinion it comes from over-use of technology specifically the internet.

>"But Anon, normies use the internet too"
Yes, but they usually do it with purpose, whether it's for work, shopping, or watching a movie. They also don't get as dense brainfog as us because they socially interact with others on a daily basis.
>>
I've been a neet on and off forever , but I'm suprised at how charismatic I am when I'm actually outside. Nobody would suspect how big of a loser I am, but I'm very lazy and slunk back into the darkness
>>
>>34764966
>>34765109

This is me. I've started reading to try to bring myself back.
>>
>>34765175
This makes a lot of sense. I'm going to try to unplug for 24 hours or more. I'll try to follow up on my No-net
>>
>>34764723
I thought I was jealous of neets... till I graduated college and the STEM meme failed me. After spending over half the year unemployed I'm finally ready to settle for a shit-tier retail job just so I can move on from this sad chapter of my life. Though maybe life as a wagecuck will be just as bad...
>>
>>34764378
just dont give up anon, persistence is the key. set realistic goals. f.e. not to get drunk anymore. go earlier to bed and other things that you can improve fairly easy. chin up, even if you fail. try it again, again and again. like i said persistence is the key. im a person who was in a even worser situation and i've made it. if i can you can too. best wishes for you.
>>
>>34765298
After almost 5 years of neetdom I've realized I want to do at least a few things. (Travel to atleast 2 places) So it's time to get a job continue living with my parents while saving up a majority of that sweet 22k/yr for maybe a 1 or 1.5 years and then flying away for a bit.
>>
>>34763661

thats impressive if true, i was a freeter from 21 til 26, being a full fledged NEET intermittently, drinking smoking and pissing in bottles for a 1 year at most
>>
>>34765298
What degree failed you?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170102-172059.png (211KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170102-172059.png
211KB, 720x1280px
>>34762946
Im sure you know what this means anon.
Deep down you know theres no going back now, this is your show anon make em laugh as you go just remember the last laugh can be had by you.

Its no one elses world its yours, other people dont matter and now its time to ascend, are you ready?
>>
>>34765862
Environmental engineering. Figured I like nature, and I like building shit, so why not?
>>
File: 1465752657233.png (332KB, 478x646px) Image search: [Google]
1465752657233.png
332KB, 478x646px
>tfw showered today so I can go out if I want to.

Think it's time for a midnight snack run boys. Closest 24hr place is like a 30min drive away though.
>>
>>34764723
>Huh and I thought I was jealous of neets
Neets are better than actual wageslaves who work in horrible jobs for horrible pay with no escape.
Anyone with an ok job/career opportunities is better than a neet.
The only neets actually happy have a mental illness or are trust fund babies
>>
File: 5.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
>hermit for so long I've nearly forgotten how to speak my native language
>>
>>34766100
>night drive
>midnight snack
What's not to enjoy?
>>
>>34765976
>why not?
Because we don't generally engineer environments.
>>
>>34763746
Try it anon. Just do it for yourself, discover stuff you like and once were passionate about as a kid. There is so much to see in this world, not everything revolves around girls and relationships. Maybe when you're not looking, you may end up finding someone. It's never too late anon. My prayer are with you. Best of luck! :)
>>
>>34764308
Try cutting on drinking and maybe go to a park anon, take walks and watch sunrise and sunsets if possible. Also if you are into reading, go to a library or try to join a book club. You can still work it out anon. Do it for yourself. You just have this one life and live it for yourself, travel, there is so much to see in the world. Hope everything works out for you anon. Best of luck.
>>
>>34762946
Anon you need to go out. Talk to someone. Even if they are hobos. Try talking to a cashier in a store, or just call a pizza store and talk to them. Try to get a hobbie anon where you can make conversation. Be it reading, playing or try getting a job just anywhere. Also try to leave this board and this site. This is pure cancer anon. If possible go to a doctor anon, you need help too. Don't just waste your life away like that. You have to live for yourself. And one last thing, please call your parents or someone in family and talk to them. Get to know what they're doing and tell them how you're feeling and you need help. They'll probably reach out to you. Blood is stronger then water anon.
>>
>>34766733
25 y/o ugly incel who lost interest for everything here, please give me advice upbeat anon.
>>
>>34762946
But I thought you were master race, becoming philosophical geniuses while mastering the art of constructing your own house, including the wiring, plumbing, and crafting all you own furniture!

Gee, what a surprise. With no need to grow, NEETs don't.
>>
>>34766753
Watch this anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrMFjcxkMo4

I am going to be honest with you anon. If you say you're ugly, then I am gonna go with it. I assume you're waiting for someone who looks better then you to fall in love with and have a relationship with. Anon maybe your standards are too high. Try lowering them.Maybe you can meet someone who doesn't look good at all but an absolute gem of a person at her heart. Try talking to them. You want to be treated good by everyone who looks good, same thing applies for girls too. No matter how ugly they are, they want to be treated nicely too. Nothing wrong in being a good human being to them and being friends with those girls right? Maybe you can find some great friends in them?

Other thing I would say is maybe you have social anxiety, try overcoming it slowly. Like don't just go out and make a friend. Take small steps. Try socializing in bits and pieces.You can read about it or look up for videos online. Also don't really give up on your family anon. They will always be there for you. Like talk to your siblings if you have any or your cousins or your parents.

Another thing I wanna say is remember what you really wanted to do when you were a kid or a teenager. What were you passionate about? Maybe try to find your drive again. Read up books. Get some hobbies. If you don't have one then look up some hobbies online that will help you get out of your home and help you socialize. There are tons of them. And anon people will make fun of you for how you look, but don't lose hope in humanity. Not all of them are bad. Try making your life better for yourself. Do dream about your future, is this really how you wanna live? Or maybe you wanna settle down and have kids. You can always wait for your whole life to find a 3.14qt who looks 10/10 who may never come, or you can try to find a person who is a 3/10 at looks but an 11/10 at heart. At the end only you can motivate yourself anon.
>>
>>34764237
>Even if i fail the college i would've tried at least and the fact that you attented/got admitted in the first place still looks good on paper/the resume later on i think

typical childlike logic from someone who posts pol-tier memefrogs
>>
>>34766753
>>34766939
Also the most important advice. Leave this piece of shit board right now. Think about your life and what you want to do. This place is absolute cancer anon. Try getting into hobbies which can help you make friends. If you will just give up and be a recluse, it won't work anon. You're just quitting to be honest. You have to go out and fight there. Good people exists and you have to keep looking for them, don't be disappointed when you fail, just have faith in yourself. You will definitely make some nice friends anon. You won't know this until you try it for yourself. You will just keep on running simulations you have in your mind that how you are going to fail while you sit in your room. It won't work that way. You have to put yourself out there anon. You'll find people who like you for who you are. And nothing to be ashamed about being a virgin at all. If you find someone that loves you, they will definitely understand that. And you'll find them because they are out there and you'll know it when you leave your room and this cancerous board. Try to find a job if possible, and work out what you like. Maybe look for college if you havent gone to one. Discover yourself. Just think you have woke up from a coma with amnesia and you have to work out again on what you like and what you wanna do and who you are. 25 is not late anon. You still have time.Best of luck anon. Hope everything works out for you :)
>>
>Be me just right now
>Want to take piss
>Fucking wagescum is showering in bathroom
>Other guest bathroom is still out of service as of rn because it overflooded and the handyman is coming only tomorrow to fix it

Life is pain
>>
>>34764437
If it makes you feel better, chans encourages more short and "to the point" posts than any other site. Try posting on a different board and watch your wall of texts grow in one day.

Don't ask me why, it just happens.
>>
Anyone who is experiencing distress from neetdom: lighten up a little.
I've wondered these deserts for so long I wouldn't have it any other way now.

Think about it
It causes you distress and yet you do nothing to escape it?

Do you find yourself wanting to be wanted?
Why?
That too is but a mirage of an oasis far in the distance. If you would one day find a real one you'll find that after quenching your thirst it is nothing but another burden.
You might find yourself longing for the scorching empty desert sun not long after.

The distress isn't what you loathe, you couldn't do without it, you think it makes you miserable but without it you will find yourself gravitating back to its far more deeply reaching rewarding embrace. All these escapes but distant stars in the night sky compared to the blistering daylight sun of the desert. You will all find what you think you want only to find yourself wandering off again on your own as before, such are all fates twisted by irony.
>>
>>34762946
I was a NEET for a year and now I take online college and it's really bad and all it's done is make my life worse I want to be a NEET again but my mommy won't let me it's not fair I want to be a little boy again
>>
>>34768130
>It causes you distress and yet you do nothing to escape it?
Moving out of my town is not the solution, I wouldnt be able to afford the bills with minimum wage. Looked for jobs in my town but nobody is hiring.

Yeah, no options left except accept being homeless and maybe die of starvation afterwards.
>>
File: justp.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
justp.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>34762946

1 year, i still have interactions with my friends on a weekly basis

reading this thread makes me think i have to get a job and fast
>>
>>34768238
Join the army, do your tours, either die or come back home with vetBux.
>>
>>34768238
So you turn your freedom into your prison out of fear? Precious little reason to stay but safety and comfort to imprison your desires with in order to leave them unfulfilled but safe.
It sounds like you don't have much keeping you, not much worth staying for but you squander it as if it were a curse when it means you are in a rare unbound position to go live life without being bound by others, a rare freedom to savor, not to squander.
>>
>>34768277
you do. or else you'll end up like us.
>>
File: the.png (40KB, 444x450px) Image search: [Google]
the.png
40KB, 444x450px
Honestly the hardest part about being a NEET for me is having to evade my mother's badering me to find a job or at least make myself look like I'm attempting to find employment.

I'm just waiting to move into my government shoebox apartment so I can escape this hell (and enter the new one of even further isolation + bills).

If there's one bright thing about brain fog/rot is that you don't have the concentration to focus on the issue for too long.
>>
>>34762946
>>34763059
Hey I can relate to this if you want to or need to talk i talk to people on skype every once in a while just drop your skype and i will add you and I will not judge you. been neet for almost ten years how.
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (17KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.jpg
17KB, 278x182px
Don't you NEETs have mummy and daddy to atleast keep your social skills balanced and save you from mental insanity?
>>
>>34769610
i live with my parents, but haven't spoken to either in about 40 days
>>
>>34763746
NEET is a term for young people 18-25 you are not NEET just some old failure faggot there needs to be a new term for losers like you.
>>
>>34769671
Talk to them man. They would like it too. Can't you try to improve your life for your parents? I think they won't like how their son is living and would be pretty damn worried about you too, right?
>>
>>34769851

i would NEVER try to improve my life for my parents. the motivating factor for me improving my life is moving out so I never have to see or talk to them again.
>>
>>34769938
Sorry, I didn't knew your relationship with them.And if you wanna do that then do that! Nobody is stopping you. Try getting a job, save some money and move out. Find some hobbies to distract you from this cancerous board.Work on you social skills and try to find a good girl. They do exist no matter what 4chan says about them. Best of luck for your life anon.
>>
>>34764861
Get off the internet, start eating healthy food and come up with a proper sleep schedule
Or you can just kill yourself
>>
File: 1454874749979.jpg (25KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
1454874749979.jpg
25KB, 545x362px
>>34762946
im a NEET for a month or so but why the fuck does time go by so fucking fast as a NEET
>>
File: 1462132455911.jpg (66KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1462132455911.jpg
66KB, 850x637px
>>34768277
actually i lost almost all of my interactions with my frind when i started to work
now im a NEET but still have almost no interactions with my friends
my life is rigged
>>
>>34762946
And what are you going to do about it OP?
>>
>>34766653
This is what this board needs. Some heartfelt advice that someone took the time to write to better another poster with something productive and meaningful. Almost brought a tear to my eye, beautiful.
>>
Are there any other anons on here who want an irl Welcome to the NHK type deal? It's something I autistically fantasize about a lot.
>>
>>34763661
NEET since 2010

>tfw my brain is rotting
>>
>>34770930
anon gonna give you the same advice I gave the other guy. See here.>>34767035
>>34766939
Anon you still have a chance, I believe in you. Switch of the internet for a couple of days. This place is cancer. Leave this shit hole.
>>
>>34771170
Thank you anon
I know I have to get a job but I'm so crippled by anxiety
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34762946
This is just beginning.
>>
>>34771296
Anon take it in slow steps. It won't go away at once. You have to challenge yourself out of your comfort zone slowly. Do things you are not used to do. Try to challenge yourself and your routine. I am not asking you to be an extrovert at once and go out there and make friends. Take baby steps. Like try going for a park in the beginning or just a small walk in the neighborhood, try to make small conversations with people like cashier or people in the park. It will take some time and won't happen at once but you'll learn how to cope up with your anxiety and will improve your social skills. Do try to get out of your house. Try to find an outdoor hobby, like board games in parks, or a book club where you can just read and discuss about book. Like I suggested hiking is also a good hobby and there are hiking groups that you can join. Also anon take some medical help if you need. There is no embarrassment at all in asking for it. You have to think about yourself first and stop caring what others think. Try to get in touch with your family and ask them out for help if you have good relations with them. It'll eventually work out. First step to solve a problem is to confront it and you're already brave enough to do it anon. I trust in you, you're a strong person and you can do it. I hope everything works out for you. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>34771399
Thank you anon I appreciate it

oregano
>>
>>34771432
You're welcome anon. Always remember you're not alone. You will always have a friend in me. Hope you have a great life! :)
>>
>>34762946
be a neet, dont be a neet. It doesnt matter
you are never going to get over all your psychological problems anyways that shit is too deeply ingrained
if by the time you are an adult you didnt get enough help the best you can hope for is learning to live with that shit
it pisses me off the way they try to weasel around this, every mental proffessional you have ever seen knows this and has seen it in action on docens of patients but they still dont tell it straight because they know that if you figure it out you are not coming back
>>
>daily wagecuck thread with smug NEET
>After 9 am NEETs post self help threads about how to not be drepressed
>>
>>34762946
You are undergoing 'the change'.
In order the progress to the next dimension your mind and body need to be rewritten. You will emerge like a butterfly from its cocoon as an
A E S T H E T I C Chad.

Pic related
>>
File: 1477349652672.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477349652672.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>34766258
Fucking this.
I try to say stuff in spanish but only english words come up in my head.
>>
ITT: Wagies pretend they're NEETs.
>>
>>34762946
I keep losing my phone in my house. It isnt big and i only use 2 of the 3.5 rooms (not including the bathroom) for anything.
>>
>>34762946
I know this feel very well.I have been a neet for almost 3 weeks and im on the edge
>>
>>34770324
It doesn't it goes very slowly. You're just still in the wagey time hurtle of living Paycheck to paycheck. So time is still moving fast but it's highlighted by a sense of not achieving anything. It'll slow down.

I bought a board game last wednesday and was organising a game night for tommorrow shortly after and it feels like weeks ago. Weeks ago.

That's one of the advantages of the NEET lyfe. Time actually feels like it should rather. That Monday, tuesday, friday, Satur..., monday... like when your working.
>>
>>34771551
>pic related

Coglione
>>
>>34771399
Great advice. How wonderful to start smalltalk when the second or third asked sentence is:"So what do you do for a living?".
>>
>>34762946
>my memory is completely shot due to depression

is this a thing?

that would explain my terrible memory
>>
>>34773563
Probably more due to all the instant gratification available (games, porn, anime) and endless short sentences reading on 4chan.
>>
Lol get fucked NEETs
>>
>>34773818
GOOD insult :^) got em

now back to work!
>>
>tfw has been neet for 3 years
>tfw begin to be dissociative from myself
>tfw time has speeded up since 5 months back

JUST
>>
File: normans.jpg (185KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
normans.jpg
185KB, 800x574px
>>34767311

>doesn't have piss bottles
>calls himself a NEET
Disgusting normie
>>
>>34764437
>would rather kill myself than ever become a wagecuck
>being this big of a pussy
my fucking sides
>>
>>34773885
This will only get worse. 2010-2017 is one year for me.
>>
>>34773885
>you start to dissociate and start spacing out, not realizing you are clenching your jaw
I have to jerk my head to snap out of it
>>
>>34774037
Same ... Fucking 2010
>>
File: jtfw btfo.png (134KB, 269x306px) Image search: [Google]
jtfw btfo.png
134KB, 269x306px
I went to college and I had to read something like 5 times to "get it' Nothing came easy. I had to read the fucking chapter time and time again and when the professor spoke I was too slow to take notes that my brain crashed every time. I was doing great in the beginning of semesters but towards the middle or end I was engulfed by apathy and everything felt hopeless.

How the fuck do people even get careers? I'm 26 and can't even get a job at panda express and I'm blown away on the fact that people my age are making bigbux while I can't even get fast food. What the hell? What went wrong? I wish I wasn't slow as I am. I was diagnosed with a learning disability back in high school, like is suffering. I'm borderline retarded but not full blown.I'm aware enough to know I'm not smart, not good. I wish I had the raw intelligence my childhood freind has. He got everything so fast while I had to read it time and time again. If I had a average brain without the spells of apathy I think I would have graduated or something
>>
>>34775690
>people my age are making bugbux
Most young people have shit jobs if they have any job at all. Don't feel too bad about yourself.

Your childhood friend may have been extremely intelligent, but most people who find success are just lucky or had family connections. Few people succeed based on intelligence or hard work alone.
>>
>>34769739
Google what NEET means, then google ways to painfully commit suicide.
>>
>>34763059
That's accurate. I never reached the state of full NEETdom like some others here, but my human interaction was deteriorating hard.

Often would mumble mid sentence because my mouth and tongue got so unused to talking.
Had trouble structuring sentences correctly. Was pretty rare but embarrassing.

MY solution was to stop working as a guard, where I had next to zero interaction and start working in a factory. The best decision I ever made.

Work got much much harder, longer hours and longer commute (used to work 15 mins on foot from home).
But I got back into having social interaction with people. Working in a team and later managing a team.
Got physically stronger and more attractive.
Better pay was also nice.
>>
>>34763059
>talk radio

that doesn't help you with social skills lmaoo
>>
>>34765208
It works, as someone who was on the brink and am now making my way back. Unplugging from the internet and technology helps a lot.
Daily walks out side.
Small projects, like to cook something you have never cooked before (could be as easy as mashed potatoes with an online recipe).

>>34765298
Can't you convert into some kind of programmer? I'm not sure what environmental engineers do, but I believe you have to study at least some basic programming and maths to become and engineer. Diploma should help you get out there. Just don't expect stellar wages.
>>
>>34776437
Depends on what talk radio you listen to. I used to watch a ton of Opie and Anthony and it made me deal with every social situation like those dudes would (with overly mean American humor). I'm British so it was probably worse than saying nothing at all.

It's definitely not a substitute for dealing with your own social situations and developing a personality, but it can help you with being able to converse.
>>
>>34764861
Probably a bit late but here's some advice

>get something you have to get up for, be it walking your or a neighbours dogs, going to church or really anything
>start taking some walks and getting a little bit of human interaction by going to the store often and saying hi and thanks you to the cashiers
>that'll improve things a bit, so next start reading again. Something nice and easy to read at first, keep it fun
>reduce internet usage. Vidya is better than 4chan is better than tv, try and reduce any passive entertainment in general
>sleep enough, and once you've taken walks for a while maybe try jogging

That's all very manageable, take it one step at a time an you will feel better quickly

Don't even think of the steps you can take after that yet, just get started
>>
File: 1467700011423.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1467700011423.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
tfw asked to fill out a medical form and I can't even write properly, even put my name down wrong
>>
>>34762946
>Can't even hold a conversation anymore and my brain has rotted to the point where my memory is completely shot due to depression
I thought thats normal. Ive been like that for atleast five years
>>
>>34766258
>my english is becoming better than my german
uh oh
>>
>>34773893
I piss in the kitchen sink if no one is around but someone is in the bathroom.

>pissing in bottles
I'm a NEET not some kind of animal.
>>
>>34776619
Is your handwriting shit now? Some of my letters dont even touch the line like I'm some kind of 1st grader.
>>
>>34777153
mine has always been pretty shit but now it's absolute garbage
>>
>>34762946
Fucking legit,i dropped school at 16,im 19 now,been legit shut-in for 3 years. I can't cope with this shit anymore. I need to find something to keep me busy aside vidya,anime or tv shows.
>>
>>34763661
Been a NEET for 11 years now. I'm 26.
>>
>>34777357
So you dont even have your GED or what going on there?
>>
>>34777666
>666
I'm not from the US. I'm in the process of De-Neeting myself. Got my autismbux approved and I'm starting college education next year.
>>
>>34765204
seconded reading entire horus heresy
>>
Don't you NEETs feel an impending sense of doom? The clock is ticking, and while you are wasting away, your peers, even those on 4chan, are progressing and living their lives.
>>
>>34777856
Are you implying that life is a game to be won instead of simply played?
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.