[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 13 yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 5F9.png (131KB, 419x393px) Image search: [Google]
5F9.png
131KB, 419x393px
>Be me 13 yo
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (158KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
158KB, 1280x1440px
>>34762431
That's under aged, orijalks
>>
That's when I started browsing, but I didn't fucking post about it.
I posted a stupid fucking picture of a duck with wheels, and "pool's closed due to aids" Back then you had to walk uphill to the boards, BOTH WAYS.
>>
OP, get out. Just like >>34762543 said, its not an age issue, I myself started at 13, but the cancer you are already producing is literally a waste of effort and pixels on our screens.
>>
i remember that one of my first posts on this website was "just blast it with piss". posted that from my wii.

i must have been around 14 yo.
>>
>>34762598
I can't remember my very first post, but in my first month I tried to whiteknight in a CP thread by writing about all the harm they were causing the poor ickle lolis and then I got banned for posting in a CP thread.
>>
>>34762598
>my Wii
>14 yo.
Kiddo, when I was 14 we had nintendo64
>>
>>34762662
when I was fourteen I was banned from all videogames so I busted up hobo dwellings I found in bushes and caves while the hobos were out.
One had a suitcase full of those cereal samples they used to send out in the mail.
I ate those cereals.
>>
>>34762598
>i remember that one of my first posts on this website was "just blast it with piss". posted that from my wii.
the wii actually was a really comfy interface for posting on 4chan

the wiimote and on screen keyboard was not as bad as you might think it would be for posting or writing posts
>>
>>34762650
i feel you. i used to argue with atheists.

>>34762662
what a stupid thing to say. i guess you must have a very low self esteem if you think making fun of a 21 year old's age gives you any sort of authority. bet you feel superior now, huh?
>>
>>34762758
i actually remember thinking that it was very awkward to navigate. i specifically recall that it took like 10 seconds to scroll all the way back to the top of the page.
>>
I wonder how much underageb& is posting right now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.