[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl likes me. TWIST: She's a single mom.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1485470004111.png (120KB, 316x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485470004111.png
120KB, 316x320px
A girl likes me.

TWIST: She's a single mom.
>>
ABORT
B
O
R
T

Never. I repeat: NEVER under ANY circumstances hook up with a single mom.

You will always come second place behind her spawn, the kids will never see you as more than STEPdad, and you're basically a glorified meal ticket to supplement a roastie
>>
>>34762234
What is the story behind this pic i imagine it's so triggering for normies
>>
>>34762234
>confirmed slut
>confirmed dumb
>burden on you, emotionally and financially
How 'bout no
>>
>>34762234
Do it but put another baby in her asap
>>
Single mommies are great but my parents wouldn't accept.
>>
File: bengali.jpg (62KB, 564x850px)
bengali.jpg
62KB, 564x850px
>>34762295
Don't listen to this guy. I don
t know what happened to them, but it is seen as an honorable thing to step up and become apart of that woman and her children's lives. You will be seen as a real man that sets aside the fact that they arent yours yet you still make sure they are cared for. Make sure that the grow up right and cherish the newfound love with your new momma gf.
>>
>>34762346

It's not that simple. What would my mother think of me?
>>
>>34762346

Or

And hear me out

OR

You could find a woman who isn't a slut with a string of failed relationships which left her with spawn which she expects you to pay for and care as your own
>>
>>34762405

Autistic misogyny aside, it's still not that simple.

What about their biological father? What about the children's grandparents on their father's side, what about my parents?

I'm just a fill in body providing financially and in other ways but I'll never be a part of the family, just some disposable dude with no ties.
>>
sounds like she likes your wallet, friend!
>>
>>34762295
>>34762234
>>34762311
pump and dump. there is no need to getserious with every girl that likes u
>>
File: 2eb.gif (237KB, 500x364px)
2eb.gif
237KB, 500x364px
>>34762346
Yes...keep enabling the sluts...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.