[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw it was excepted in 99.9% of human history that you Lived

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: exit hamlet.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
exit hamlet.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>mfw it was excepted in 99.9% of human history that you
Lived in a house. Were going to inherit a house. Or going to build your own house.
Had piece of land on which you grew anything that you wanted/needed to sustain yourself.
Or if you were skilled you could sustain your existence purely off nature and its bounties.
It was expected to have parties where animals were slaughtered, everybody arrived with their homemade booze or drugs, people had fun and played instruments, sang and made giant fires, having a great time+optionally orgies.

Nowadays its holy grail of self-sufficiency if you can
>afford to RENT a tiny space from somebody
>afford to PAY for all your food
>afford to PAY for all your entertainment
And in return you are considered functioning member of society and can enjoy such perks as superficial relationships and being called sir/miss by completely random people you will likely never meet twice.

How in the holy fuck do people go on pretending this is normal and ok? Dont tell me the rest of world population doesnt FEEL something is horribly fucking wrong.

World wide anarchy when?
>>
Never. Real estate is a meme. I'll just stay at home.
>>
>>34761987
You realize none of this is actually working and we're just pretending
>>
>>34761987
>World wide anarchy

I hate this meme so much. There is no such system like "anarchy" for longer than a few minutes. All it takes is one person, or group of people, who are stronger and can enforce their rule over others and boom, you're back to a government.
>>
What makes you think this society won't come about again? Taking a look at history proves how societies gradually conglomerate forming the machine you see today. There is no end to this because it is the result of a naturally efficient form of production.
>>
>>34762027
Thats the point, how fucking long are we going to pretend?
>>34762077
>le meme amirite guize
Fuck off.
Also implying there is anything wrong with starting over.
>>34762095
It will and thats good. But as every single system there has to be a fall for spring to blossom.

Clearly the summer is behind us and shit is slowly decaying now. We just need to make a push for the winter to come and after lots of people freeze to death we can usher in brand new era of spring.
>>
>>34762153
>Also implying there is anything wrong with starting over.

>Grow food; build house; etc
>Gang comes up
>Hey fucker. Give us a share of your shit or we kill you and burn everything
>Y-yes sirs!
>>
>>34762245
>Grow food; build house; etc
>Gang comes up
>Hey fucker. Give us a share of your shit or we kill you and burn everything
>Y-yes sirs!
What is taxation for 500?
Except you CANT just grow food or build houses, so theres that.
>>
>>34762313

I'd rather have a mild-mannered middle aged man passive-aggressively talk to me over the phone to pay my taxes than a biker gang pass around my ass for some of my corn and wheat
>>
>>34762344
And god bless our society for go...i mean guys like you. It couldnt keep doing what its doing without people like (YOU).

Me personally, i would take dying for something important, my own community over being depressed fundamentally unfulfilled and unhappy faggot living to 80 in society he has nothing in common with.
>>
>>34762412
>living to 80 in society he has nothing in common with
Except for misery, forgot to add that bit.
>>
>>34762412
You could always go to somalia. They don't have taxes or a government, and with so many somalis leaving their country in mass there's plenty of space for you to grow food and build a house
>>
>>34762443
>You dont like the soul sucking system we are all forced to live and participate in huh
>Well you can go live in one of the worst places on the planet
You got any of them alternatives homie? Something between
>Cant live like a human being without spending your life providing slave labor for other people
and
>Get your head cut off by local warlord
?
>>
File: 1473559366532.png (136KB, 294x256px)
1473559366532.png
136KB, 294x256px
>>34761987
>mfw in 99.9999% of human pre-history, there was no concept of 'house' or 'home'

Somehow I think we will be OK if we don't end up living in homes anymore. I mean clearly we're not hardwired for it to be necessary for our happiness.
>>
>>34762551
>entire planet covered in fruit/food bearing nature
>nobody needs homes
and
>entire planet filled with fuckton of concrete jungle
>you cant AFFORD a home or even a tiny concrete box of your own

Sure is the same thing chief. Let me just pack my bag and survive off the nature out there. Oh wait there isnt any anymore. And in the few bits that are left you are not allowed you to live like people in pre-history did.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.