[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does r9k think on the concept of arrange marriages?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 0142 - XSoiqem.jpg (24KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
0142 - XSoiqem.jpg
24KB, 331x334px
What does r9k think on the concept of arrange marriages?
>>
It's an aspect of culture. If a lady in that nation dislikes the practice, she should move to a more progressive country.

I've seen documentaries showing places like India and Uzbekistan where the women seem excited to find somebody to marry. Our disgusted reaction in the west is learned behavior.
>>
I believe that system is at fault for the over abundance of beta males because we relied on such a system to find a partner.

Literally being BTFO by the carousel right now.

That said, being alone is comfy.
>>
Keep it to poo people countries thanks.
>>
>>34761885
You think that right now, what if you get old? When you're 60? Don't you wanna have kids and grandkids? Watch them grow up?
>>
I wish I had one. I'd get snipped and enjoy the DINK life.
>>
>>34761949
Maybe ask your parents for help?
>>
>>34761937

It's not like being alone was my first choice, not by a long shot.

But it's comfy.
>>
Its the only way I could ever have any kind of relationship with a woman.
>>
File: Knight Pepe.jpg (324KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
Knight Pepe.jpg
324KB, 640x599px
>>34761795
Arranged marriages are the ultimate red-pill, we've cucked ourselves in the west by denying it.
>>
humankind should practice eugenics and arranged marriages would be part of this.
>>
>>34761972
I understand that, all I am saying is like ask your parents, maybe they can help you out for a date or something. It would be way more comfy to hug and cuddle a human being every night instead of doing that with a doll. Just like try to reach out to them, or look for sites that do that?
>>
>>34762020
Try it then, ask your relatives to set you up with someone. If you really want that maybe look in 3rd world countries. I mean I do know people in my life who met people on chat sites abroad and married girls from Phillipines and are very happy and have kids.
>>
I'd be okay with them to a certain point.

So many monarchs in Europe had genetic defects to extensive inbreeding between royal families. Arranged marriages would have to be kept with strangers so the society would have to be classless.

I don't honestly think arranged marriages are necessary I just think that until the father of a woman signs a document releasing her to her new husband, she is considered his property.

If a father was in charge of his daughter's marriage, he would most likely be fine with marrying her off to a beta since he would be thinking about how well his daughter's husband would provide for her
>>
arranged marriages are the only way to get a pure woman.
>>
>>34762025
Try it desu. Look up for sites online that can help you out here or maybe ask your family for help. If you gonna be ashamed and embarrassed of this, it just won't help you out. Ask your family and relatives for help if possible. There has to be someone in their social circle who may wanna settle down. No harm in going out on a date with them, right? Perhaps that might help us with our anxiety?
>>
>>34762025
It was a great tradition.
>>
>>34762132
Try Islam senpai. Would you be ok to convert to a different religion just to get married? I mean women from Bangladesh and Pakistan are ready to married to white guys, just guys have to do a fake conversion ceremony of Islam. Or maybe jews?
>>
>>34762025
I unironically agree 100%
>>
>>34762156
see this anon, original >>34762188
>>
>>34762169
>>34762210
see this anon, origami. >>34762188
>>
>>34762042

They tried. Just because they know somebody's daughter doesn't mean anything.

It guarantees you a phone number and one date, but I'm still my robie self.

My couch and pillow top bed is pretty comfy. And I live at home so I'm not alone.
>>
File: 1479893037010.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1479893037010.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>34761795
Honestly? I'd be extremely happy with an arranged marriage. I don't think people should be 100% forced into it by any means if they don't like the person it's arranged with, but it's really a tried-and-true method that historically works.

I'd be extremely happy if my parents had a family friend who I was arranged to be married to, so long as she wasn't completely awful. I think way too much emphasis is placed on finding a mythical, nonexistent, perfect person instead of learning to be satisfied with somebody, and the result is what we have now, with rampant divorce and never getting married. It's not anybody's dream scenario, but then again, does anybody ever get their dream scenario in a relationship?

There are a lot of problems with it, but I do think it's preferable to what we, as a society, morphed it into in this day and age.
>>
File: Old-fashioned Pepe.png (30KB, 547x603px) Image search: [Google]
Old-fashioned Pepe.png
30KB, 547x603px
>>34762157
I'll wait until I'm done with college and have a decent job, then I'll probably ask my parents to see if there's anyone they can set me up with. Hopefully it'll be someone at the church they go to, which is mostly white and full of qt3.14's. I don't think I recall seeing a single ham-planet there, so it should be safe.
>>
Are arranged marriages more or less likely to divorce?
>>
>>34762188
I admire Islam, but I am a white man, a product of western civilization, and Islam would destroy it in a heartbeat.

I could not, though I have Muslim friends
>>
File: Classy Pepe.jpg (47KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
Classy Pepe.jpg
47KB, 300x294px
>>34762266
Exactly, we just need a modernized version of it. What we could do is have it so the couple lives with each other for a few months, and then they can decide if they want to get married. Rather than force a marriage, force them to at least try living with them to at least give them a shot.
>>
>>34762249
I am Christian conversion is not an option. Islam is degeneracy.
>>
>>34762256
Anon if you can get a date then it would be nice if you work on yourself a bit. I surely think that you can find an amazing waifu for you. Best of luck :)
>>34762275
In third world countries, way less likely because they have a conservative society. Don't know about first world country but if you're living in a conservative area, it would be less likely you'll get divorced.
>>34762271
Good for you anon. Best of luck!
>>34762296
It's alright, I understand that senpai. Maybe look for in a church? Religious places are pretty good for such thing. Mormons are the best in this department.
>>34762266
I agree with you anon. Nobody should be forced but at least you can get a date and get to know the person.Anon maybe try asking your parents for help, like if they can fix you a date, or maybe an uncle or aunt, better if they are religious and go to church. Maybe one of the robots here should start a website for marriages, like no dating but for getting married. I think that's a good idea. Not all girls are sluts and stacies and many of them do wanna settle down and get married.If you can work on yourself a bit, you can easily work that out. Like don't rush in to be a total social player, but take small steps to improve yourself.
>>34762381
I replied my answer in this post, maybe something I said might suit for you anon?
>>
>>34762350
Yes! Maybe we should try making an app or a site like this for west specifically? Like what's the harm in it? Women are looking to settle down too, there are lots of them and not all of them are 10/10 stacies. How about we give this a shot? We do have programmers and all the free time here on r9k.
>>
>>34761878
>>34761885
>>34761891
>>34761949
>>34762020
>>34762025
>>34762028
>>34762132
>>34762156
>>34762169
>>34762210
>>34762266
>>34762271
>>34762275
>>34762350
http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1116971/arranged-marriage-dating-app
>>
>>34762442

No thank you. The running assumption is that men like us need "waifus " but we learned to live without for all our life.
>>
>>34761795
keep the poor from marrying above their class and you have a recipe for success
>>
>>34762689

Again, no thank you. I don't think you understand that I don't want anyone to marry.
>>
>>34762654
I'm afraid if its not forced, then its all the same song and dance all over again.

It would ultimately lead to an oversupply of betas all vying for the attention of a few women.
>>
>>34762654
Hmm, this would definitely be an interesting thing to create. I'm personally not a programmer, though I could probably learn if need be. (Plus I'm taking an introductory course in coding.)
This seems like it could be legit, I would be up for it.
>>
>>34762689
That sounds interesting, but I don't have a Normiebook.
>>
>>34762768
You can take it as a project. Perhaps you might end up making some of those shekels.
>>
>women are looking to settle down

We know. But they can find another sucker.

This woman's sexual liberation is actually the liberation of men like me.

I have financial and personal freedom. Why would I ever give that up for marriage.
>>
The requisites for a successful marriage in the West are not the same as those outside of the it. If you want an arranged marriage and expect being conventionally happy with it you are in for a shock.
>>
>>34761795
Love isn't special so I think yes.
>>
File: Rising Sun Pepe.jpg (57KB, 960x617px) Image search: [Google]
Rising Sun Pepe.jpg
57KB, 960x617px
>>34762822
That's a harsh way of putting it, but it's pretty much true. Any 2 people if they're attracted to each other can fall in love if they spend enough time together.
>>
>>34762778
Then you can just ask your friends or family to set you up. Better if you live in a chrisitan state and your parents go to church. Or try making up a normiebook just for this, add up your family that's all. At least you won't have to go though the process of asking out and stuff like that. Also work on yourself a bit and try to improve yourself.
>>
I don't have friends and my family doesn't know anyone.
>>
>>34762822
>>34762871
Exactly. So give it a try anons. I am asking my parent to set me up too. At least I won't have to walk up to her and ask her out and stuff like that. Even started lifting up for a month to get back in shape. Being lonely sucks.
>>34762906
That sucks anon. How about your extended family? Mind asking them for help? Or maybe find a church or something, it's easier there. Socialize with the old ladies there. They love to play match maker so they will help you out for sure.
>>
File: muslimpepe.jpg (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
muslimpepe.jpg
27KB, 420x420px
Reminder that people in arranged marriages are happier and are less likely to divorce compared to normal marriages
>>
File: imblyign.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
imblyign.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>34763037
yeah hi where are the proofs?
>>
File: 1485585664721.png (58KB, 2760x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1485585664721.png
58KB, 2760x2000px
>>34763065
It's simple psychology, my friend. When somebody else chooses who you're going to be with you form a bond with each other because you're both put in the same position. Think of it like this: if you were stuck on an island with someone, no matter how weird and different you are, you would probably end up becoming friends because you have no other choice other than to rely on one another. In this way, arranged marriages create a perfect dynamic between husband and wife that cannot be found in degenerate culture.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.