[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other schizo robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: _86138691_brainscans.png (224KB, 660x336px) Image search: [Google]
_86138691_brainscans.png
224KB, 660x336px
any other schizo robots?
>>
>>34761578
How did you know I had schizophrenia? Who told you?
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 628x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 628x592px
>>34761578
My parents always called me a "schizo" growing up because I'd flip my emotions on a dime even when I was 5.

>"CALM DOWN SCHIZO!!! >:("

From happily and laughing to emotional maniac, I remember trying to force myself to snap out of a rage but I couldn't. It wasn't anger management because I had nothing to be mad about. Turns out it's just bipolar, they still continue to call me a schizo. I'm 23 and it doesn't happen as much anymore.
>>
>>34761739
are you on medication now?
>>
>that little amount of red
lmao my brain is literally on fire catch up plebs
>>
>>34761578
ARE YOU STEALING MY THOUGHTS?
>>
>>34761578
HEES WEARING MY SHOES!
YOU WERE WITH THAT WHORE AGAIN WERENT YOU BARRY
>>
I just got diagnosed with schizophreniform. Is it gonna get better or will i become a full on schizophrenic?
>>
>>34762151
Getting better means becoming a full on schizophrenic. When you delve into that rabbit hole, you will see how unenlightened you once were.
>>
>>34761578
what the fuck is that chart trying to show?

The more red your brain the more schitzo you are?
>>
>>34762265
red signifies heat
its the color spectrum
damn look exactly

maybe im not crazy maybe ur al fukken retarded lmao
>>
sometimes it feels like there's a bug living behind my left eyeball and i have to take my eye out to get the bug
>>
>>34761578

Schizophrenia always fascinated me. I don't have it, but man, it's crazy to think about.

Anyone on here truly have it? Delusions, paranoia, hallucinations, all that jazz? What the hell is it like?
>>
my brain is bucket filled red
>>
>>34762299
i used to think i had a parasite living inside me when i was psychotic. even cut myself to take it out
>>
>>34761739
Dude that's sad as fuck. You're life has been genuinely shit since being a small child. Don't take it personally but I'd personally kill you and your low life family with an axe. Fucking leachers.
>>
>>34762330
its complicated to explain
i had auditory hallucinations: voices which i sometimes didnt understand (there were too many jumbled together) and sometimes i did. when i did they often criticized stuff i did or told me to kill myself or that i was dreaming and i was being surveilled.
i had delusions: thought i was in some sort of dream and that the real me was in a coma of sorts. therefore this me (the one in the dream) was god in flesh. kind of like jesus to god (actually i believed the bible and other texts held metaphors of my situation)

there were other things but im trying to be brief
>>
>>34762509
So you got treatment? How are you now?
>>
>>34762587
still a miserable neet but otherwise good. i am on treatment now, taking meds everyday. the hallucinations are completely gone
>>
>>34762679
Nice to hear. Can I ask what was the onset like? Did you just wake up one day and start hearing shit or did it take a long time to realize something was wrong?
>>
>>34762749
>did it take a long time to realize something was wrong?
literally didnt think anything was wrong with me until i got hospitalized. the voices started suddenly from one day to another. on the onset i could barely function. couldnt concentrate because of the voices, stopped attending my job because i thought people were after me. i also had mild visual hallucinations like breathing walls, those came before the voices but i thought it was just a sight problem
>>
I don't have any voices or delusions or anything like that, but sometimes it feels as if there's this sort of "noise" in my head. Kind of like static, almost. It's accompanied by a general sense of anxiety.
Am I at risk for tha skizo?
>>
File: 20120119-113345.jpg (65KB, 1037x480px) Image search: [Google]
20120119-113345.jpg
65KB, 1037x480px
>>34761578
>>34762330
Not full on schizo, but I was diagnosed with schizophreniform as a teen so I know what it's like.

Basically imagine >>34762899's story, except eventually I got better permanently.

Mine was more delusions and paranoia, but I had some auditory/visual hallucinations I think (those might have just been delusions in and of themselves though).
I still had severe delusions of reference for years after the fact, but eventually they stopped too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.