[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You just gotta be more confident bro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (148KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 750x750px
>You just gotta be more confident bro
>>
>>34761308
Confident how? Like a clown?
>>
why is that one guy slavsquatting on a fence and what the fuck does he have on his head?
>>
ive been working up the confidence to kill myself for years now.
>>
>>34761401
seems like the drug dealer of the group, doesn't he?
>>
>>34761401
>Never seen a spirit hood.
Normie test failed
>>
I was searching for Nick Bate but kept getting Nick Bateman instead
>>
What? Why would you look like that, why the fuck shoupd anyone take advice from dudes?
>>
>>34761308
Bottom right>top left>top right>bottom left

Fight me faggots
>>
>>34762564
Well bottom right has the most IG followers, that's including hot women and actors
>>
>5'9" autist poorfag master race reporting in
>>
>>34761308
My thoughts of them.

bottom right
>the try hard of the group. Thinks he's the leader and makes the plans but really no one else can be bothered. Gets super jealous if he's single and his friends get girls because he thinks he's by far the hottest. Will talk shit about all his friends to the one night stand he's fucking that night.
bottom left
>an ugly fucker that's struggled to get girls. Went to the gym and got a meme style. Doesn't get as much pussy as you'd think and is super self conscious.
top left
>gets a lot of pussy. Very easy going, the type of guy that could be riding the bus to work but still have a hot af gf. Probably from an upper class family where simple things are always taken care for him which gives the relaxed attitude.
top right]
>entitled growing up and could do what he wanted. He doesn't respect authority because his parents were powerful and no one would stand up to them, so he got away with a lot of shit. Has a lot of charisma and has no problem making friends or fucking girls. Has unusual interests and just does his own thing.
>>
>>34761308
Am I the only one who WANTS to be different than these people? I don't give a fuck if I can't get a gf but I have some dignity and I will never follow the normie trends

Just look at these faggots
>same haircut
>same facial hair
>same facial expression
>same clothes
>>
>>34763185
my one wish in life is to fit in and acquire easymode

I don't give a fuck about being original, not right now anyway, I just want things to be easier than they are right now
>>
>>34761476
What the fuck is a spirit hood?
>>
>>34763510

Not what that guy is wearing, thats for sure
>>
File: hhhhhh.jpg (131KB, 474x548px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhh.jpg
131KB, 474x548px
>>34761308

This reminds me when I finded myself in a situation like that.

Normies aren't that bad afterall. They're just really naive.
>>
File: IMG_5565.jpg (100KB, 716x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5565.jpg
100KB, 716x722px
all these perfect haired, tall, tanned white guys look the same. they look so generic it's laughable.

look at mariano di vaio and nick squintman in this pic, they look almost exactly the same.

tbqh I would give anything to look like this, but I was born 5'11, with a shitty eye area, no zygos, and a hairline that started to recede at 17.

IMMA JUST LAY IN MY ROOM AND ROTT TIL I DIE
>>
>>34761308
I'm cutting my hair in a few days to move towards a hairstyle more like the top left. Sort of an undercut hitler-youth sort of look.

It's getting kind of popular and I just wanna look better for my lady friend, so hopefully I won't fuck this up.
>>
>>34764027
Complains about being 5'11. Kill yourself.

-Sincerely a 5'5 manlet.
>>
>>34761308

guy on the bottom right went to the same university/college i did until i left because it sucked
>>
>>34763185
them
> good face
> good body
> good status (lots of $$ and instagram followers)
> slay different girls (goddesses) everyday
> white

you
> poor
> ugly face
> ugly body
> incel
> probably an ethnic

LOL stop coping please.
>>
>>34761308
Any good looking dude who says that fucking shits me

Like anybody would be confident if they knew women wanted to fuck them wherever they walked

They walk past women and know they want to fuck them

And they have the audacity to tell other people to manifest the same mindset

Easy mode fucks
>>
>>34761308
Do you honestly believe the shit that goes through your mind?
>>
File: blessed lol.jpg (4KB, 136x147px) Image search: [Google]
blessed lol.jpg
4KB, 136x147px
>>34761308
>just get out there
>just talk to her
>just be yourself
>>
>>34761308
The blond guy is hot as fuck, holy shit. Would let pound my bpussy/10.
>>
>>34764642

>Be urself

Yeah, cause girls are just dying to talk to a college dropout who spends all his time sleeping and watching movies. Oh, and I'm fairly ugly and short. That doesn't help at all.
>>
File: IMG_20170210_003601.jpg (293KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_003601.jpg
293KB, 1564x1564px
It's called take better care of yourself
>>
Confidence works for Chad's because they have their life together.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.