[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom bought home 3 large pizzas for dinner >she only finishes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1485111173698.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
1485111173698.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
>mom bought home 3 large pizzas for dinner
>she only finishes one
>asks if i want the other two
>say no
>she looks upset and says "oh okay anon, no problem, i'll just throw these out and waste money"
>have to eat two large pizzas and the cookies she bought home too

that bitch
>>
File: 1435974731869.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1435974731869.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>34761069
I know those feels.

>tfw dog died of a heart attack because they feed it 3 burgers a day for years.
>>
Do you two know what a refrigerator is?
>>
Tell her maybe she should make better financial choices instead of wasting her money like that.
>>
>>34761069
>>have to eat two large pizzas and the cookies she bought home too

Fuck off fat ass
>>
>>34761159
They can't afford a fridge from all the money they waste on pizza. And it's Opie's fault.
>>
>>34761163

fuck you, get the fuck out of here if you'e a skinny fag

reminder that if you're not fat, you can't be a robot
>>
>>34761193
>sakfjdamrrpsmpshfhhf I'm fat hhrrrmaphhamsppt
>>
>>34761069
>tfw when you you lift 4 days a week

>tfw when you study hard and try to be friendly

>tfw no matter how hard I work I will be an ugly autistic virgin
>>
>>34761069
Ur mom ate an entire large pizza? Fuuuark
>>
>>34761256
And l ate his mom ;)
>>
>>34761069
Why did she buy three pizzas when there's only two of you? Why did she resort to throwing out the pizzas and not just put them in the refrigrerator? Why did she not ask this shit before buying the pizzas?
>>
>>34761289
It's almost as if OP's story is bullshit and he's just a fat fuck
>>
Who here /so bored they spend time by eating/ and /eating is the only source of stimulus and pleasure in his life/?
>>
>>34761327
Who the fuck spends recreational time eating? Fucking amerisharts
>>
>>34761327
Neck yourself lard ass
All fatbots should be locked in a gas chamber
>>
Shes probably just trying to get you eat yourself to death because she hates you.
>>
>>34761231
>tfw when you cant tfw
>>
Diss fatty gots enouph loose flloppy fat Meat hanging off his fat ankles to feed ethopia & Gondi combined for 2 winters... ( beef ball island )
>>
I wish my mommy would bring home food, I hate going outside to buy it
>>
the lack of sympathy towards op itt is shitty.

if the op's premise is true, then op lives with an abusive mother. then again, this is probably just another le fat lol thread.
>>
>>34761568
If OP is not lying (which he is, because we have this thread every single day) he is old enough to move out and buy his own food.
>>
>If you don't want to waste money, why did you buy them?
>Why don't you just put them in the freezer?
>>
>>34761069
I would murder 3 toddlers for the glory of Osirus to suffer like you.
>>
>>34761839
Women>Logic

Originality is lost in occurence, often.
>>
Save them for later fatty
>>
>>34761069
This meme literally never gets old

>>34761159
>audible laughter
>>
>>34761069
This entire thread is making me crack up
>>
File: fat12.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fat12.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>34761069
I wish my mum would bring home three pizza's.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.