[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Streamer manchild has autistic breakdown over cigarretes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
https://streamable.com/hutuh

This is why after high school you get your shirt together immediately. Or else you will end up like this guy, living with his parents in his late 20's, without a real job.
>>
>maxresdefault.jpg
come on now
>>
>>34760094
that borderline personality disorder feel
>>
im in my 20's live with parents and i never act like this
>>
File: 1474685808182.jpg (21KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474685808182.jpg
21KB, 420x420px
gee i wonder where they are
>>
>>34760094
I've never seen anyone non-ironically scream REEE before.
>>
>be 26
>already lived by myself for 2 years in my early 20s
>came back to living with parents to help out both of us financially (it's cheaper to rent a big house, get food for more people, etc)
>mother keeps treating me like I'm still a child, bugging me about cleaning my room, invading my privacy and others
>last month
>go for a trip and spend a week in another city
>when I come back she rearranged all the stuff in my room and cleaned everything even though I expressely told her multiple times how I don't want her to do that
>flip out, call her names when she tries to dodge it and guilt trip me

who was in the wrong? should I just move out?
>>
>i'm not addicted
>I can quit anytime
>>
>>34760265

It's pretty awkward for a parent to see their offspring as an equal once they reach adulthood.
>>
>>34760094

Replace fags with pepsi max and thats me.

>>34760265

I still get where are you going, what time are you going to be back at 37. It wont get better.
>>
>>34760265
she is in the wrong. yes you should move out if you want actual independence from that woman.
>>
>>34760265
You're the one living with them. It was your fault, should be a man and just tell her to please not do it again. You ungrateful fuck, wish I had a mom.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.