[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are girls with low self-esteem/confidence more or less likely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1481584099886.jpg (55KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
1481584099886.jpg
55KB, 540x532px
Are girls with low self-esteem/confidence more or less likely to cheat?
>>
>>34759563
More likely

You'll thank me later
>>
>>34759563
as much
>>
>>34759563
More
origiano
>>
Just as likely. Women are women; they operate solely on materialism, jealousy, and hypergamy.
>>
Think about it, a girl with low self-esteem constantly needs validation. If you neglect this need for too long a time she'll probably cheat

Meanwhile one with self-esteem is with you because she wants to be and doesn't crave male attention
>>
>>34759638
In your warped worldview
>>
>>34759638
Yeah this is sort of a meme honestly
>>
>>34759563
she's more likely to kill you in your sleep
>>
>>34759796
>>34759897
Why are you on this board? This isn't Tumblr or Leddit
>>
>>34759796
>>34759897
He is literally not wrong though. Try to even prove his claims false.
>>
it doesn't matter, they all cheat eventually
>>
less but only if they never get any sort of encouragement? Chad could tell the fattest cow she looked good and leave you in a heartbeat.
>>
>>34760002
Mother Teresa oregano
>>
>>34760088
Mother Teresa was actually a total bitch though. research what she did
>>
>>34759584
>>34760047
this

onigiri with tuna
>>
>>34759976
Morbid curiosity.

>>34760002
It's a bit paradoxical that nuns exist if his statement is true, no?

Also real world experience tells me that his views are retarded. Not all feminists want to kill all men. Not all black people want to steal your bike. Not all jews want to accumulate never-ending wealth. If you paint an entire group of people with the same brush based entirely on their gender/race/religious views then you're just as bad as the fucking SJWs who claim all white males are racist.
>>
>>34760112
>In 1950 Teresa founded the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic religious congregation which had over 4,500 sisters and was active in 133 countries in 2012. The congregation manages homes for people dying of HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis; soup kitchens; dispensaries and mobile clinics; children's- and family-counselling programmes; orphanages, and schools

Yeah sounds like a real cunt
>>
>>34760179
All white males ARE racist though
>>
I come back to /r9k/ after a couple months and apparently it's full of tumblr faggots now. So long forever, there are other places where I don't have to read your boring, catty posts.
>>
>>34759563
More likely, actually. Girls with low self-esteem crave validation and will accept advances from literally ANYONE who shows them even the slightest bit of attention. Unfortunately, this leads to them thinking they're sluts, when leads to even worse degradation of their self-esteem, which continues the vicious circle all over again.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.