[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is mommy issues a "mental illness"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ixWpfcP.png (557KB, 878x608px) Image search: [Google]
ixWpfcP.png
557KB, 878x608px
Is mommy issues a "mental illness"?
>>
>>34759335
what made you develop mommy issues?
>>
>>34759335
Yep,

it creates them

Ive got to ask.. are you just one person shit-posting related threads because honestly you are starting to make me paranoid

>T-thaaaaannkks related psychosis
>>
>>34759335
>tfw mum issues and dad issues
>tfw abandonment issues
>tfw other big issue
BIG ISSUE
>>
>>34759369
I don't actually know if I have mommy issues. I had a nurturing cousin though. When I was really young. Might've changed something
>>
>>34759335
leads to them
my trust issues with women and feminists comes from my mom who was a female supremacist

my first memory of her is her telling me she wished she had an abortion so she could try again for a girl
I was 4 and didn't know what those words meant so I asked my dad
he beat the shit out of her and I didn't see her for like 2 days

she also introduced me from ages 5-15 as "this is anon, our 2nd son, we wanted a girl so bad but he just didn't go along with it haha"
for the last 4-5 years she's been trying to convince me I'm trans or gay so she can look really inclusive and cries a lot because I don't talk to her anymore
>>
File: 1469803339270.jpg (52KB, 820x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469803339270.jpg
52KB, 820x720px
>tfw I was told multiple times that I was an accident and that the only reason I was born was because my parents couldn't afford to abort me
Who else /mistake/ here?
>>
>>34759520
>Couldn't afford to abort you
>COULD afford the infinitely more expensive costs of actually raising a child.

What kind of retarded logic is this
>>
>>34759485
Sucks man, sorry your mom was an SJW.
>>
>>34759485
Im sorry that happened to you
*hugs
>>
>>34759581
that they couldn't scrape together the money for the abortion before it was too late? retard
>>
>>34759877
Couldn't they have given anon up for adoption?
>>
>>34759971
normies seem to forget this option exists, seriously if you bring it up they act all fucking surprised for some reason
>>
File: 1485744960077.png (19KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485744960077.png
19KB, 420x420px
>>34759971
This was in the USSR and my parents lived with my grandmother. Pretty sure my grandmother would've made them live out in the streets if they tried.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.