[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out I have aspergers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0786.png (24KB, 412x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0786.png
24KB, 412x354px
Just found out I have aspergers
>>
The only reason it wasn't obvious to you is because you have it.

funny how that works
>>
dont tell anyone lol
>>
At least now you're entirely excused from being a fuckup. Do you qualify for bux?
>>
File: satoshi-tajiri-brasil-pokemon.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
satoshi-tajiri-brasil-pokemon.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>34758275
Aspergers didn't stop Satoshi Tajiri from creating a multi-billion dollar franchise that is enjoyed by millions of people all over the world.
>>
Welcome to the club. Your complimentary fedora, vape pen and cargo shorts are already on the way to your house
>>
>>34758293
Bullshit. Other austin here, I suspected I had it before I got diagnosed.
>>
I'm 20 and I was diagnosed with aspergers over 6 years ago and I still stim sometimes when I'm alone. I would be more socially fluent if I played video games less as a kid and hung out with cool kids instead of losers and nerds.
>>
>>34758622
>I would be more socially fluent if I played video games less as a kid and hung out with cool kids instead of losers and nerds.
Nah you wouldn't trust me on this. I hang out with the cool kids and I'm still socially retarded. The cool kids thought I was high all the time, neat trick that only works in high school. The times I was high they thought I was sober.
>>
>>34758275
Will it change your life in any way?
>>
>>34758673
*hung out
orginardo
>>
>>34758275
How old are you?
I have aspergers but was diagnosed at 8 years old
>>
Just found out I don't
>>
>>34758729
Lucky little kitty =^^=
>>
>>34758275
>tfw you have take a shitload of asperger tests to excuse yourself for having a shitty life
>>
>>34758275
Congrats OP. You are now excused for being a piece of shit. Apply for every government assistance program that you qualify for and you'll be on your way to living in the solitude that you desire!
>>
>implying aspergers / autism exists

Sure, let's create a "mental condition" so that we can label individuals and isolate them from the rest of society!
>>
>>34759058
It's real though. Just check out extreme cases of it and tell me there's nothing wrong with them. It's just that most are barely on the spectrum
>>
>>34758275
You're a perfectly normal human being.
>>
>>34759246
>is on r9k

orijami
>>
>>34758275
>been knowing I have assburgers
>>
File: 1483417996494.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1483417996494.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>>34758275
welcome to the club. next step is suicide
>>
File: autistic.pride.jpg (94KB, 1600x570px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.pride.jpg
94KB, 1600x570px
>>34758275
be proud m8. now you can attend autism pride events.
>>
>>34758529
I cracked up when I first learned this. I would have never guessed.
>>
I was just diagnosed too anon
>>
I'm pretty sure I have it. Is aspergers enough to get neetbux, or do I have to have full blown autism?
>>
>>34761061
>autism pride events.
So, brony conventions?
>>
>>34761594
kek, i went to a brony convention, they were all out of my league. too cool 4 me.
>>
File: um.png (217KB, 646x734px) Image search: [Google]
um.png
217KB, 646x734px
>have aspergers
anyway to qualify for ausmobucks?
>>
>>34761913
no

orgamion
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.