[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is what happens to anime fans in prison

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 19

this is what happens to anime fans in prison
>>
>>34757778
Did he get stabbed in the ass or did he seriously shot himself
>>
>>34757811
Guy raped a little boy then got raped until his ass bled in prison
>>
>>34757823
This was the second time he was rapped. The inmates fucked his stitches out.
>>
File: 1456308917359.jpg (5KB, 166x188px) Image search: [Google]
1456308917359.jpg
5KB, 166x188px
>>34757823
YEAh street JUSTICE. Serves him right. BASED CONVICTS. bAsED AF BOIIIII.
>>
File: 1485644838265.jpg (46KB, 272x449px) Image search: [Google]
1485644838265.jpg
46KB, 272x449px
>>34757778
>>34757823
>>34757846
He should have utilised the "SHINING DORAGON" technique.
>>
>>34757823
I've never lost sympathy so fast.

Glad they didn't kill him, he doesn't deserve an end to his misery.
>>
File: 7c6.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
7c6.png
11KB, 211x246px
At this point why do you just not mass genocide your prisoners? You're clearly not trying to reform them but then you let them out damaged and deranged after their time is up? Why do Americans have this awful middle ground?
>>
What are those on his back
>>
>>34757823
How are these convicts getting erections
>>
>>34758735
Jerking off in prison is against the rules, plus this guy would probably have been put in a pod where the other guys are already serving very long sentences.

>>34758557
bandages
>>
>>34758873

>bandages

No shit... why does he have holes in his back?
>>
>>34759044
Their razor dicks pierced his back
>>
>>34757823
Oh, he isn't an anime fan at all. He's a cholo street thug that assaulted a child.

Goodbye sympathy, hardly knew ya.
>>
>>34757778
He looks 4"11
>>
>>34759044
Probably cut or stabbed him with some homemade weapons

E.g. Razorblade with a grip, broken and sharpened toothbrush etc
>>
>>34757778
>ese... over here...
>i got somethin to say to chu...
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFF
BRRRRRRRRRAAAPAPAPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTtttttt
>you like that, whiteboy?
BRPPPPPPPPPFTHTHFHHHFFFFFFfff
>>
>when criminals enforce their own justice

laffing my ass off

hardcore criminals are the most delusional bunch
>>
>>34758519
Because cucks decided it was unethical to spend a bullet that costs a few dollars to make on a problem like crime. Also if criminals knew that prison was just a death holding area then crime might go down, but it would also become significantly more violent, with the condemned ready to kill in defence of their life
>>
File: pepe24.jpg (14KB, 251x242px)
pepe24.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>34759544
Prison "culture" is cancer. Its like ghetto nigger culture cranked up to max volume without any redeeming qualities.

>hey this guy is a rapist lets fuck him in the ass haha
>hey this guy looked at me funny lets stab him and fuck him in the ass haha
>hey that guy has ramen and I don't I'll stab him to death and take it since I already have life without parole haha

And how the fuck do these people get hard? Its a dude covered in shit and blood and you have a boner? How?
>>
>>34759044
You are genuinely fucking retarded.
>>
>>34759611
>And how the fuck do these people get hard?

Never been to prison, but I'm willing to bet they just used broom handles or something similar.
>>
>>34758519
Someone please fucking delete this shit RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>34759611
just the realization that you're locked up and you can't get pussy makes you 100x harder, fambuka
>>
>>34759044
When this sort of thing happens in prison there's always more than one person responsible. One guy will get his turn while the others do the restraining. If the guy/girl being restrained says/does anything to get the group caught you get shanked.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>34759044
Guess the inmates REALLY got his back
>>
>>34757823
an eye for an eye? orijinal
>>
>>34758519
Because Americucks can't into logic
>>
>>34757823
Source?

Le orginalial
>>
>>34760626
Underrated.
Origanoli authenticoni
>>
File: shrugging.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>>34758519
Because (a) humane execution actually costs more than life's imprisonment due to all the delays and appeals and court time and protests and blah blah blah, (b) it takes too long and you can't "unexecute" someone if it turns out the system was wrong, and (c) execution is kind of cruel and unconstitutional.
Another thing to note is that the prison system was not designed to rehabilitate anyone. It's designed to instill a sense of fear so strong that no sane person would ever want to risk going to prison, and if you've been to prison, that fear of going back only gets that much stronger.

Now, I don't think prison should be a comfy lil' hotel for pedophiles to spend the remainder of their lives talking about their feewings, but I'd much rather jail someone for life than jail them temporarily, fuck them up even worse and then release them back into society, but that would create an overly-crowded system. e.g. basically every prison system in Africa.

So now what? What do we do with all these inmates? Just lazily gas 'em all? Do you think embezzlers deserve the same fate as serial rapists and murderers? Does everyone who has ever committed a crime of any nature/severity just deserve to die an undignified, ugly death? What do you genuinely think we should do?

I honestly don't know. But what I do know is that things are a lot more complex than, "Eh, just press a button and kill 'em all, I guess."
>>
>>34757778

Good.

stabweebsblox
>>
>>34761165
>(c) execution is kind of cruel and unconstitutional.
My point isn't that we should gas all inmates but rather America's inaction to lean more towards a side between "comfy prison hotels" vs "hitler tier execution camps" has given them a hypocritical state of beliefs that dont benefit anyone besides the prisons government bux.
>>
>>34759044
A group of inmates held him down and pushed holes into his back with their bbcs.
>>
>>34759544
>hardcore criminals are the most delusional bunch
fucking a 15-16yo is somehow worse than, stabbing / shooting / beating to death / purposefully crippling someone or selling shit / shit-tier / vegetable-tier drugs.

some time ago in my country was case of a guy where, to "men" "visited" him (they were inside his house/flat) to get their money back. and he slashed both of them in the back with a machete (shortly after they left. that is they were *outside*)

and his defense was ...?
"i've slashed them in self-defense, because they have tried to rob me"
>>
>>34761348
yeah man all compromise is hypocritical

if you deviate from absolutist, binary thinking your ideology is impure and therefore bad
>>
>>34761445
not him but you're a retard
>>
>>34761165
>Do you think embezzlers deserve the same fate as serial rapists and murderers?

Yes, Bernie Madoff ruined more lives than any rapist or murderer even a mass murderer.
a nice side perk is nobody would commit those crimes if you they know they would get a bullet to the brain the crime would not be worth the punishment.

same goes for hard drug dealers that ruin thousands of peoples lives, establish your evidence, put together a military death squad of drug hating killers and whack em, no trial.
>>
>>34761454
no ur a retard
>>
>>34761165
>execution is kind of cruel
What is cruel is being forced into a tiny space with a creature that, while resembling a human, isn't human.

Make "death sentence" a "death choice" and there, bam, no more costs associated to it, since only those who'd rather die peacefully than suffer in jail will make that choice. And it being elective means you don't have to worry about other shit like appeals and shit, it's just a choice. It doesn't even matter if you got the right guy, since he's the one who's choosing. In fact, if I was ever locked up for a crime I didn't commit, I'd love to just end it right there and then

I've never seen evidence for actual death sentences helping reduce any kind of crime, desu, so I'd never advocate for that. But I really think having options is always good.
>>
I'm actually amazed this guy survived that many stabbings and 20 rapes
>>
>>34761498
reply to my post again and you might just wake up with a shotgun barrel in your mouth you fucking child. you don't know how fragile your meaningless little life really is. i can own you.
>>
>>34757778
More interesting to me is the number of injjuries to his back and their relatively mild naturee (given he's not bleeding through those small dressings). Clearly hard to do a serious injury with the small blades you find on most shivs.
>>
>>34761458
>a nice side perk is nobody would commit those crimes if you they know they would get a bullet to the brain the crime would not be worth the punishment.
You mean IF they would get a bullet to the brain.

Have to remember that criminals don't usually commit their crimes expecting to get caught and punished for it, if anything they expect to never be even associated with the crime in question. Some are dumber (like the dindus who rob stores and kill the owner juz cuz all the while being caught in a camera), but some are smarter (like the rapist who only takes advantage of inebriated girls in a place where no one knows his name).

What does the punishment matter if you don't think you'll get punished at all?

Really, a better deterrent would be to simply decrease the number of unsolved crimes. So long as punishment stops being an abstract thought that's unlikely to come true, then people will think about the punishment. Until then, they won't.

I agree that a slap on the wrist coupled with letting most criminals just get away with it is a terrible combination, though.
>>
File: body structure male2.jpg (103KB, 800x1287px) Image search: [Google]
body structure male2.jpg
103KB, 800x1287px
>>34760374

When you're locked up for life and have no chance of ever fucking a girl ever again, you start to lower your standards, and start becoming one of those booty warriors instead.

Even a guy with a body and face like pic related will turn a prison gay dude on and make him harder than a rock.
>>
>>34761348
I forgot to mention what I was emerald posting
>(c) execution is kind of cruel and unconstitutional.
And putting people into situations like >>34757778
is not cruel? At some point conditions can get bad enough for death to be desired.

>>34761445
Enlighten me on the benefits of the american prison system, cause all I see are downsides
For cushy reform hotel prisons, you dont instill fear into society for committing a crime, possibly even encouraging it, but you're statistically much less likely to be sending some poor mentally deranged shmuck into society.
For hitler death camps you instill a lot of fear into society for committing a crime and dont have mentally deranged people to send back, but many moral dilemmas and possible corruption can occur.
The american system can instill fear, but then the point is defeated when prisoners can leave after a couple years to fuck shit up again with a vengeance cause they've been gone from society for more than a decade.
>>
>>34761541
No, you leave. You don't have the fucking right to tell me not to post. The fact that you think you do is telling in and of itself, you vainglorious egotistical jackass. Fuck you.
Fuck you.

You don't like me? Fan-fucking-tastic, I don't care. Report and downvote all you fucking want, but I love this franchise and I love talking about this franchise and I love sharing creative works from this franchise and I'm anticipating the fuck out of P5 and GIFE and no amount of your harassment or petty bullshit antagonistic petulant impotent whining is going to make me leave. Brigade me. Shitpost away. I don't give a fuck. You are the cancer. You are the toxic part of the community. I'm not the problem here; the fact that one of you stupid little fucks tries to derail every goddamned post I make into being about me and the fact that you addlebrained assholes try to bleed that same vitriol into unrelated subs is the real problem. Stop fucking posting in my threads if you hate me that fucking much, you dumbass. Don't even reply to this. Just report it and leave.

I'm so fucking over this asinine bullshit. I don't even care about the karma hit this is going to take.

Fuck you and fuck off.
>>
>>34761579
I agree with this. Punishments generally don't need to be severe as long as they are swift and certain.

>>34761604
The system itself really isn't that bad imo, probably by far the worst part is having to live with other prisoners. Link related is kind of a long read, but worth it. Some guy from 99chan posting about his prison term.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/136858-2-years-in-prison-a-mans-story
>>
>>34758873
>Jerking off in prison is against the rules
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>34757823
It was his son.
He raped and murdered his son.
>>
>>34761997
This is the best sauce I could find although I do admit it's not very reliable
>>
>>34762104
I forgot the link
https://www.elitereaders.com/man-raped-in-prison/
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 238x217px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 238x217px
>>34757778
I thought the toddlercon thing was a meme but who would go so far as to rape a 1 year old, what kinda pleasure does one get from that?
>>
>>34761165
I say kill em, human life ain't worth shit. If they wrongly killed somebody than so be it. The facts are that prisons only exist to leech government money. A one cell jail like at your local department is all you need, like back in the wild west. Let the cops decide if they want to kill you or not. End of story.
>>
>>34757778
Prison rape sounds fun desu
>>
>>34759087
>ignoring the fact that all anime fans a re pedophiles
>>
File: 1480283383577.jpg (44KB, 580x490px) Image search: [Google]
1480283383577.jpg
44KB, 580x490px
>>34760626
god DAMMIT carlos you motherfucker
>>
>>34758735
Not being able to fuck women, not being allowed to masturbate and then becoming hardcore prison gay. Can you ever imagine fucking a man? Now imagine not properly cumming for a few years.
>>
>>34761165

This is actually a great post. You hit all the problems spot-on. It's a very complicated problem to solve. As someone who's been in jail I can tell you that the "I don't want to go back" aspect works pretty well. But I do wish they'd spend more time rehabilitating people because after a certain amount of time in the joint, people just become useless.

And we do this bullshit were we give out felonies and make it public knowledge so even if the "felon" wants to do good and contribute to society, they're barred from doing so by judgmental normies.

The system needs an out. A way to forgiveness and redemption for those who want it and earn it and way of ultimate punishment for those who keep fucking up.
>>
I love that the same people who say torture is unethical think that rapists being brutally ass raped and shanked 15 times in prison is great karmic justice.

Prison IS torture, we just hand people over to the criminals to torture them for us instead of doing it ourselves.

If I ever got sent to prison they'd find me hanging in my room by the end of the first day, death is infinitely better than years of abuse.
>>
>have consentual sex with someone who by all means is ready in any natural circumstance
>get jailed raped beaten on a semi daily basis

lol JUSTICE XDDDDDD

not saying that is this exact persons case but every prison in america probably has that one guy who had sex with a 17 year old that is going through this, fucking cuckmerica
>>
File: 1485499089337.png (321KB, 540x634px) Image search: [Google]
1485499089337.png
321KB, 540x634px
>>34766316
Americans literally pay doctors money to mutilate their son's penises to stop them from masturbating. Don't expect them to think logically when they've had trauma inflicted on them since birth in the name of 19th century value systems.
>>
>>34766473
>tfw it didnt stop me from masturbating just made my wee wee uglier and feel less
what was the point
>>
>>34762616
I feel like this is going to be the "satanic panic" of the 21st century. /pol/ is already on top of it. Everyone is a kiddie fiddler. Your neighbor, your coworker, you never know. See something, say something.
>>
>>34757778
Is this normal? Why is he in prison? Why do people go to prison? Do people in prison think this is acceptable? Does mental illness mean anything to them or are they lacking human conciousness?
>>
>>34766567
it probably worked 200 years ago before sexual lubricants were commonly available.
>>
>>34766629
i didnt get my dick cut from the balls down
i still masturbate without lube, also it feels better than with lube
>>
>>34766629
I've never used lube.
Should I?
>>
File: FxyEY62.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
FxyEY62.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>34766657
>>34766661

you're lucky lads. even dragging a finger across the latter half of my penis is extremely painful without lube. even with the copious amounts of lube I have to use I get blisters everytime.

don't do this shit to your children
>>
>>34766713
i asked a bunch of random women if they were going to get their sons circumsized and like 65% of them said no
awkward as hell to ask probably but hey
>>
File: 1482508601450.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1482508601450.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>34757778
I don't understand why people like this would choose not to go into solitary.

I'm pretty sure being alone in a room all day > getting assfucked by niggers and dying of aids.
>>
i went to jail for 14 months
a common joke was "what are they gonna do, send me to jail?" before doing something stupid
>>
>>34766747
You don't get to choose to go into solitary, they put you there when they think you're too dangerous to be around the other prisoners, so he'd have to start shit loads of fights or murder a guy or something. Given that they're already doing this to him just for being there, starting shit probably isnt a good idea.
>>
>>34766952
I thought the opposite of this was also true as in they can put you in solitary when other prisoners are a danger to you. ...then again this guy isn't in 'merica
>>
>>34767015
Sometimes, depends on the prison.
>>
>>34767033
>>34767015
Here it's called protective custody.
>>
>>34761165
>execution
>unconstitutional
so what you're saying is people 200 years after the constitution was written know it better than the guys who wrote it?
>>
>>34767270

that was the case with slavery
>>
>>34767333
Good triptrips. Checked, kek is good.
>>
>>34762219
>ultimate

lsdafhs;lhvsdhg'ohqwioasfdn
>>
>>34766473
>19th century value system

Nah thats from thousands of years ago developed by the Jews; its fucked up!
>>
>>34766625
your fagget idealogy is the satanic panic, you'll call a sexual mature person a kid until they shoot somebody you didnt want to die, them they're adults that deserve trial by fire
>>
>>34766473
This is the easiest to refute argument on earth
Ask any cutfag and unless they're fucking retarded they'll have no problem masturbating. Dry, easily.
>>
File: 1486264424682.jpg (82KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486264424682.jpg
82KB, 680x583px
>>34767728
>Kellogg worked on the rehabilitation of masturbators, often employing extreme measures, even mutilation, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying phenol to a young woman's clitoris. In his Plain Facts for Old and Young,[8] he wrote:

>"A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

Circumcision was popularized in the United States to prevent masturbation. I don't know why you would even try to deny this when the information is publicly available on the internet.

Furthermore, not all circumcisions are created equal. Some are tighter than others and the degree of tightness determines the degree to which lube is necessary.

In the case of my circumcision, I cannot wrap my hand around my penis without suffering extreme pain; to imagine pulling my hand up the shaft is simply unbearable. For others, there's enough foreskin leftover to masturbate dry.

Perhaps you should educate yourself further on the topic before you speak, considering that you have no experience with circumcision.
>>
File: 1485536137130.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485536137130.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>34767810
>A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind,

>americans
>>
>>34757823
>Americans actually proud that their judicial system is so shit that inmates can actually get raped in prison
>>
>>34758873
>jerking off in prison is against the rules

No. It isn't.
>>
>>34766473
>to stop them from masturbating
That's not why my dad said he had them do it.
He said that he himself suffered from some condition where it hurts to have sex and had to have it removed.
So he preemptively did it for us.
He is a pediatrician too, so he knows the risk/benefits to doing it.
I got to see it being done to a newborn when he brought me in to his clinic.
They had the baby suck on a gauze dipped in sugar water on it.
It soothed the baby.
My father has never bauch a circumcision.
Another doctor that worked with him years before I was born would throw the skin taken off into a fish tank with a couple piranhas. He did a lot of morally questionable things, but then again he didn't believe in God.
>>
>>34767810
>Can't fap
That really sucks, anon.
>>
File: cutLikeAnEgyptian.jpg (203KB, 620x939px)
cutLikeAnEgyptian.jpg
203KB, 620x939px
>>34767627
> Jews invented circumcision
>>
>>34767810
What does it say when I like Kellogg's cereal but still fap often?
>>
File: IMG_1030.jpg (186KB, 2048x1365px)
IMG_1030.jpg
186KB, 2048x1365px
>>34758519
It's not the prison system that fails to reform criminals. It's the crappy, hammurabian laws we have that discriminate against people who've been incarcerated. They make it nearly impossible to properly rehabilitate criminals into productive and moral people.
You're not going to rehabilitate ex-drug-dealers that started dealing drugs for fast money when they can't even get hired at their previous min-wage jobs now.
>>
>>34768383
>Let's preemptively cut off a body part in case something goes wrong with it.
>Let's give 75% of newborn girls a pre-emptive hysterectomy because they might get ovarian cancer at some point.
>>
>>34762616
Welp, guess my ten year old brother is a pedophile. All he watches is anime.
>>
>>34766473

good image dude
>>
>>34761458
>establish your evidence
>no trial

Wow, what?
>>
>>34766473
>>34768718
My eyelids are hooded. Nothing at all like that guy's.
>>
>>34768576
the wikipedia article says that he deliberately designed the cereal to be bland because he thought it would help reduce sex drive.

this guy was absolutely nuts, anon.
>>
>>34769939
Did you see Road to Wellsville by any chance good lad?
>>
File: 1373296512699.jpg (17KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1373296512699.jpg
17KB, 400x399px
>>34757778
Will he need diapers?

Depends
>>
>>34768383
>preemptively remove a body part incase something goes wrong with it
You might as well kill yourself incase you die.
>>
File: 1484616576580.png (344KB, 844x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484616576580.png
344KB, 844x960px
>Thread about prison rape
>Turns into a thread about un-cut vs cut
EVERY FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>34768668
>immediately starts talking about masturbating children
Well whaddya know.
>>
>>34758519
Because if they guy in the pic knew he were going to be killed for raping kid then he would probably kill the kid so that theres more chance of getting away with it.

But sure make every crime punishable by death im sure that will work
>>
>>34761165
Legalizing weed at least would take out a chunk of the jail/prison population. Would also give minorities a better chance at success if they weren't going to be taken away from their families and denied employment just for smoking weed.
>>
>>34757823
So some criminal retards used justice as an excuse to fuck something
>>
>>34761908
yeah if they catch you they'll throw you in jail again until the next penis inspection day
>>
>>34757823
GOAT rapist.

This should happen more often, An eye for an eye.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.