[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard that girls check the bulge in your pants if you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1486513336704.jpg (51KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486513336704.jpg
51KB, 750x750px
I heard that girls check the bulge in your pants if you have a big dick or not. Problem is, I'm a grower not a shower...
should I stuff my pants?
>>
*to see if
>>
Seriously? No one's tried this?
>>
>>34757295

They do

Stuff your pants mate
>>
I have girls looking at my dick all the time, especially when I'm wearing tights - I even let a stiffy out so they get more excited. Nothing beats passing by girls and looking them in the eyes only to find out they are looking down at my dick with big eyes.
>>
>>34757295

Yeah, but there's a nice statistical bias on your side.

Let's say that they check your pants regularly and on one occasion, you have a semi = large bulge. She'll see it and remember it. She'll think you have a large penis (ignoring all of the times when it was not noticeable, because if you show a large bulge, that must mean your penis is constantly large when flaccid = large erect and that she's never noticed before). Next time she sees you and you don't have a visible bulge, then she'll just assume that the line of your pants is hiding it.

Women are dumb when it comes to cocks. They think that flaccid size is related to erect size and fail to realise that flaccid size varies wildly.

So all you have to do is get a semi, 'accidentally' let your crush see it and then move on with your life. Heck, just do it out in public.

Or just stuff and live the dream.
>>
Learn to get erect on command.
>>
File: 1441923048937.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1441923048937.png
422KB, 665x662px
>wear trousers
>sitting down makes a fold on the crotch area which looks like an erection but your dick is flaccid
>>
>>34757878
Or pump that bitch.

I tried this experiment. Pumped my cock, went to some place where ppl like to chill and just stood there playing with my phone.

Two girls passed by and one wanted to hit on me, but since I was on my phone, she thought I was talking to a gf (which I don't have) I didn't pursue though, they looked kinda young, but you get the idea. Plus, it actually works, unlike the stuffing method.
>>
>>34757969

Well cum hoc ergo propter hoc and all that - you might just be handsome (no home)

So, how exactly do you pump your cock?
>>
>>34758006
I getcha, could have just been useless evidence in that light... but really it was quite noticeable, and they weren't the only ones eyeing me, specifically there.

however in that instance, you could be right.. thought i honestly doubt it, i was dressed kinda bummy.. long tee, work out shorts and cross sandals

gimme a sec n I'll post the ebay link, there's far better ones, but meh, its the one i used
>>
File: 5.jpg (23KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
23KB, 600x487px
>>34757919
>trousers

wat
>>
Only if they heard somewhere that you have a big dick.
>>
File: Geordi_La_Forge_2368.jpg (284KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Geordi_La_Forge_2368.jpg
284KB, 711x1080px
>doing anything in way related to something a women is involved with at all.
>>
>>34758066
they kinda break easily if you get water in em, but yeh, gotta lube the ring first, and if you want chode mode, gotta stuff half a sock or rag at the bottom of the tube to compress things.
>>
>>34758208
way better ones on ebay, best ones are medical pump kind in my experience.

kinda degenerate though, so i threw mine out, best believe if i find a qt gf though, I'd love to give her a big surprise with one of these.

effects last longer with a cock ring, normal results like 30 minutes or so.
>>
>>34758071
"pants", you uncultured swine
>>
>be 1 inch flaccid
>6 inches erect
>>
File: 22.jpg (657KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
657KB, 800x1067px
are we talking actually visible outlining your dick through your pants or just wearing clothing that's tight enough that it shows a bulge
>>
>>34758110
This if I'm completely honestt
>>
>>34758208
Downside to these though, is prep time, you gotta really endure serious dick pain to get results, like 9-15 minutes worth at times. But yeah, them results. Gotta find a way to tuck your balls too, or this shit will suck the skin so hard, your balls will get strangled.
>>
File: 1458962825814.jpg (54KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
1458962825814.jpg
54KB, 640x437px
>>34757919
>got some new pants that are very comfy
>massive pants tent
>so much it's embarrassing
>after a couple washes it finally starts folding in th emiddle of the crotch
phew.
>>
>>34758208
Hmmmm

>>34758440
nevermind, fuck that shit. I want to treat my dick with care.
>>
>>34758522
desu, I regret having gotten one to begin with, felt pretty degenerate, but i just had to know if it was the real deal. my final conclusion is 50/50. it gives you the results you want, but it's hardly any muscle expansion, really what it does it drag fat from your body and it compresses it in your dick, technically you have in the most literal sense, a fat dick, pretty stiff too, but eventually the fat circulates back into your body and it feels kinda like a cheap trick, some pussy ass Cinderella shit really.

but hey, works.
>>
>>34758733
it does improve circulation a bit though. but it also shrinks you a bit at first cuz it essentially draws water out of your body as well as hurt your peen a bit.
>>
>>34757295
I remember when I was in grade 9 there was a girl who stuffed her bra with paper towels from the washroom. I felt sorry for her.
>>
will they be suspicious if it looks realistic enough?
I used a sock and some tape to make it look like my dick is 6 inches flaccid and very thick
>>
Dude i have like fucking like 7 pringles cans shoved wrapped around my cock at all times
also i only wear basketball shorts to display my girth memes
this is the only way i can cure my deep sexual insecurity
>>
>>34760297
I want to ask out my crush like this tomorrow at school
I'm 18,by the way
>>
>>34757878
yes this is true. i had to tell two girls about my penis. i was at a hospital for like four months they saw my penis everyday. i was on a lot of meds, my penis was flaccid all day. on my birthday i fapped that night.
>>
>>34757295
>wear skinny jeans
>shopping in a mall
>your dick gets hard
>oh shit oh shit
>panic try to think of something disgusting
>cock gets even harder
>legit walking around with a gigantic hard on
>if I place the dick sideways it looks really obvious
>if I place it vertically it buckles the belt making it even more obvious
>dick is rubbing against the fabric while I walk
>literally might as well be a hand jacking me off
>dunno what to do lol pretend that its nothing

wew lad
>>
>>34760674
"hey ladies, how's it going? great hospital here. really enjoying my stay. anyway, i need to tell you about my penis. it's soft, but it's not always that way. just thought you medical professionals might need to know that. anyway, i appreciate all the medicine you're giving me. thanks!"
>>
>>34757295
Not worth the effort, yheah they look but they're just like guys and most will forget five minutes later. They're no different than us, just window shopping.
>>
>>34757919
It's even worse when hoodies does it
>>
>be wearing tighter pants today
>dick just feels like being big
>bulge not totally obvious but still evident
>literally every qt i walk past is smiling at me

feelsgud

>realize that I'm already pursuing a relationship and I can't have all the qt's
>>
>be tall and have a huge dick
>wear sweatpants one day while standing up on a crowded train
>All the woman around me were hypnotically gazing and linked to my bulge
>Lip biting, labored breathing and an intense inability to look away
>Knows that I know that theyre staring at them but couldn't care less about looking away
>Dudes near me would look down and bite their lip and quickly look away
>They knew all the other women were
>3.14 grill next to me was trying her best not to pull down my pants and suck me off in front of a group of strangers

At least I have one less thing to worry about
>>
>>34758208
yes, stuff your pants with the penis pump. looks better than sock
>>
>>34757295
Wore some shorts that show off my bulge (lucky enough to have a big dick) around my oneitis and her friends.

Got a lot of good looks and things were a lot of fun.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.