[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I want to be a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1481644692664.jpg (201KB, 1280x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1481644692664.jpg
201KB, 1280x1628px
Why do I want to be a girl?
>>
I only want to know how painful giving birth is. Otherwise I'm happy being a guy
>>
>>34757045
kidney stones are about 10x more painful according to every medical professional
>>
Become a trap. It's the only way.
>>
>>34757045
>Get 8lb water Mellon
>hoop it up your butt
>wait for your hole to stretch back to normal over a few days
>press it back out as fast and as hard as you can

You're welcome
>>
I dont want to be a girl right now, but I wouldn't mind dying, and then being reborn as a white female in a western country.

Literally the most privileged group of people on earth right now
>>
>>34757015
Because you find them sexually attractive but suffer from erotic target location errors so you wish to become the object of your sexual desire.
>>
>>34757015
Because you probably have Gender Identity Disorder. See a psychiatrist and get on some fucking hormones.
>>
>>34757015
It's because you feel inadequate as a man so you want to change who you are.
Simple as. I used to have the same thoughts.
>>
File: 45.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>34757015
I always craved the life of a slut that cheats on her husband with BBC but still gets everything she wants thrown at her.

I'm being legit here.
Sorry
>>
>>34757045
not that painful. Especially with modern medicine and proper care. You just know bitches exaggerate for sympathy
>>
>>34757088
I drink too much water to ever get kidney stones :/

>>34757100
Yeah I'm gonna leave a melon in my ass for a few days
>>
>>34757015

I have that same tennis racquet in my garage.
>>
>>34757015
>Why do I want to be a girl?

You want to be a girl because you have had a lack of attention from them. If you cannot be with a girl why not just become one? If you do this your not solving your problem that comes down to companionship. When your a girl you will want companionship in your life. Even if you change sexes your still going to be limited by your social ability. Becoming a female isn't going to give you a huge boost to your self esteem, it might temperately but its going to decent back to where it is now. What you need to do is improve yourself and show people that your worth being around. Doing this is much harder and I still have to figure that out.

This is my thinking.
>>
I want to get away with being passive, shy and introverted without being seen as a weirdo creep loser
>>
>>34757208
tennis is fun. fuck i wanna play tennis now
>>
I watch too much moeshit
>>
>>34757015
Because you were raised by a single mother who settled down with a stepfather who molested you. If you don't remember it, that must be because repressed memories are a real thing.
>>
>>34757015
I hope she's not seriously considering playing tennis with those shoes. Also, got a ridiculous sunburn playing topless all day once.
>>
File: 1482115888805.jpg (504KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482115888805.jpg
504KB, 767x1024px
>>34757116
How do I go back to being able to look at girls and wanting to be with them but as a man?

>>34757137
>used to have the same thoughts
How did you stop thinking like this? its gotten worse and worse for me

>>34757215
I'm an unemployed, weak, skinny, limp wristed, socially inapt degenerate. I try stop thinking about this and distract myself but I think this was always where I was going to end up. Tried reading Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius but this had no effect
>>
>>34757448
>How do I go back to being able to look at girls and wanting to be with them but as a man?

You don't. Your sexuality is irreparably broken. You need to either kys or become a girl.
>>
>>34757183
It's more misandry than sympathy
>>
>>34757015
Because you want to be cute. Everybody wants to be cute
>>
>>34757177
Absolutely disgusting

Original as fuck
>>
>>34757448
>How did you stop thinking like this? its gotten worse and worse for me
Stopped being a poof
>>
>>34757088
My biggest fear. Id rathet die than pass a stone
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.