[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you eat burgers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1486568577846.webm (666KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486568577846.webm
666KB, 1067x600px
How do you eat burgers?
>>
With me hands sir
>>
>How do you eat burgers?
I don't.
>>
>>34756305
NOT LIKE THAT REEEEEEEEeeeee
t. Amerifat Burgerclap
>>
>>34756305
Hands, unless it's a fucking huge with sauce, then knife and fork because I don't want to ruin my clothes
>>
I went to mcdonalds today and they apparently changed all the cheap burgers to have lettuce/tomato/an entire salad in them by default, did this happen worldwide? it kinda pissed me off, I go to maccas to eat trash food, if I wanted salad I'd go to a fucking vegan joint
>>
i blend it

and drink it
>>
File: 1481322820789.jpg (55KB, 640x640px)
1481322820789.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>34756305
cut it in half, then use my hands
>>
With my hands, using the wrapper/foil to keep my hands clean and keep any sauce that falls out off my clothes.
>>
File: 1404894638710.png (352KB, 533x526px) Image search: [Google]
1404894638710.png
352KB, 533x526px
>tfw can't eat a bacon cheeseburger
>tfw spent all my calories today on chips and guac when I got hungry

I was doing so good until then too
>>
If its a maccas one
>lift upper bun to search for gherkin and remove it
>reassemble and eat
There's no point asking them to make the burger without the gherkin because they're retards and forget most of the time
>>
>>34756305
I do OP pic related. At the least, I cut it in half. When I buy them they tend to have a skewer through them to hold them together. Thus, the first thing I do is press it down as far as possible. Then I remove the anchoring stick. I open my mouth as wide as possible for that first bite. After maybe another one it begins to lose its integrity. Thus, I cut it in half or less, and typically begin to eat it with a knife and fork.
>>
>>34757687
>Tfw you don't exercise so you can have fuck all to eat
Today I ate a bowl of pasta, some fruit and a couple of poached eggs on toast is all I've had today and I'm just about in the correct zone
>>
>people saying maccas
This has to be a new thing, did retard third worlders show up?
>>
layer by layer
>>
Like a fucking pig, it crumbles, sauce is everywhere but I'm happy as can be.
>>
File: jap.jpg (65KB, 878x659px) Image search: [Google]
jap.jpg
65KB, 878x659px
>tfw had burger for lunch

I love Fuddruckers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.