[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5' Guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Wait, how is it harder for you guys under 6' to get a girlfriend? I always thought it was easier because you could just look into her eyes and tell her how you feel? Especially for guys who are 5'6-5'9.
>>
Height doesn't matter. I'm 6'5" and never had a gf. Hell, it's just intimidating to most girls.
>>
>>34755487
No, you've got it completely wrong. She doesn't care about your feelings and just wants lean on your chest while you embrace her and you have to be 6' to pull this off with non-femlets.
>>
>>34755487
>Wait, how is it harder for you guys under 6' to get a girlfriend? I always thought it was easier because you could just look into her eyes and tell her how you feel? Especially for guys who are 5'6-5'9.
wowmen only want talll chad
trust me it's anything but easy....
kill me metaphorically
>>
>>34755487
Women do all the selecting, and women prefer taller men. The reason for this is basic apeness but they will say something like "I can't wear heels with short guys" or something that doesn't really make it any less shallow.
>>
>>34756085
>tfw tall girl fetish
It's not that bad since I'm 6'0 but damn any girls this height probably want someone even taller
>>
I'm 5'10" barefoot but most women think I'm 6' with shoes on
>>
Women like their partners to be taller than them generally, reportedly?
>>
>tfw 6'0 wristlet
girls take one look at my 4 inch wrists and laugh
>>
File: 1483467083367.jpg (32KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1483467083367.jpg
32KB, 500x491px
>>34756418
>tfw 5'3
>tfw tall girl fetish
The only females I find attractive are at least 9 inches taller than me.
>>
>>34756513
Meant to reply to >>34756391
I have been muted for two seconds because my comment was not original. Extra text just in case so that I don't have to try this again.
>>
>>34755636
this is obviously a troll post. heres your (You)

if not then please commit suicide for failing life on ultra easy (with bonus resources) mode.
>>
>>34756772
I might just do that.
>>
File: 027124829.png (57KB, 500x382px)
027124829.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>34756821
there there, i know that no feel when gf feel. what are you an ogre looking nigga?
>>
seriously though.. attracted to qt tall girls around 5'7"-5'8", I'm 5'6".

i love the way shorter girls look, but they like going for guys taller than me around here, it's like every short chick has a daddy protect me complex, so they need tall guys to take em to shows n give em the ol illusion of safety.

I'm rebelling, if I see that tall girl I like today, I'm gonna ask if she's single. And probably get shut down and walk away dragging spaghetti, but, at least I'll confirm!
>>
>>34756895
>ask if she's single
beta as fuck. even if she was she'd tell you she wasn't
>>
>>34757007
>beta as fuck
Chad pls, we don't think alike. If she's a roastie who only does ONS and FWB bullshit, she's crossed out. Only cucks fuck women who sleep around, secretly you want me to cum in her pussy so you can taste my cum, Chad. I wont give you the satisfaction, my seed is too precious.
>>
>>34755487
I'm 5'8" and I've slept with almost seventy different girls.
>>
>>34755487
I'm 6'3 but I can honestly say that height doesn't matter. I didn't get laid until I worked on my confidence and social skills. Someone in the 5'6 range can pull the same kind of girls that I do if he also works on himself.

Of course even then you still need to put in the effort, I still have to talk to girls regularly to even get laid weekly
>>
because I'm overweight and she'll be looking at my chin fat
>>
>>34755487
in short, it's based on society. it's always been a social norm that the male is taller than the female yaddayadda, so women, by instinct want a man that's taller than her.

some of the more picky women go for guys that are above 6', for whatever reason they may have. of course being attractive and in shape, and having confidence also affects a guy's chances with a grill.

i'm 5'6" the average height in mexico, so if i started my life a new there or any other non caucasian country, i'd blend in just fine
>>
File: 1454914186481.png (201KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
1454914186481.png
201KB, 480x552px
I'm 5'5 but I've never really tried. I didn't have a problem with girl in school hell I even had a few friends that were girls. But I'm sorta just like stuck with no job right now so its kinda pointless to try to get a gf with no job or place of my own. Pic is what it would be like if i had a gf right now.
>>
>>34758403
that's probably the only thing that upsets me about my height, i can only be so strong before my body is at it's limit in muscle.
>>
>>34755487

hmm idk

>Be 5 foot 8 me
>never had gf despite being in my 20s
>prolly will die alone

vs

>My mongolian friend
>6 foot 1
>just sent me a video of him fucking a girl fast while singing "Deja vu" at the top of his lungs while she moans
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.