[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

here is a question for all the neets and wagecucks here: why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

here is a question for all the neets and wagecucks here: why don't you work in a bio-laboratory? its a pretty comfy and interresting job.

>take care of some labrats and watch them while documenting behavior
>chance to wear stylish hazmatsuits in some rare cases
>getting paid to dissect critters and imagine its roasty mc roastface instead of a mouse
>work mostly in solitude and rarely with groups of people
>calm and rarely noisy workenviroment
>few chad or stacy coworkers because they think its is an "icky nerd job"

join me fampai. its a pretty good life.
>>
Dropped out of college.
>>
>>34755476
Probably because you're looking at the job from the surface
>>
Can you get a lab job without a degree? What's the average starting pay?
>>
>>34755476
>>getting paid to dissect critters and imagine its roasty mc roastface instead of a mouse
Thats the main reason I couldn't. Remove that, and it wouldn't be that bad of a job.
>>
>>34755476
because it's hard and probably really boring
>>
I worked in a lab studying neuronal aging in animal models for awhile.
Didn't pay that well.
Mental illness is also a bitch.
>>
File: chadgesture.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chadgesture.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>34755476
Sounds like my ideal job. What the fuck do you need to get a job like that? High school diploma? Do you need to go to school to get a degree for that shit or something?
>>
>>34755476
>>few chad or stacy coworkers because they think its is an "icky nerd job"
Really? I'm a biotech engineering student and everyone is normalfag as fuck
>>
>>34755854

Yeah agreed. The neuro lab had 1 (one) male on staff. The women weren't stacies but they weren't autists either.
>>
>>34755476
I'm nearly done with a bio undergrad and there's only half shy people in my lab research group, and that's being generous.
I'll probably still go into it anyway though because I hate talking to people
>>
>>34755476

biology is a normie science
>>
>>34755606
Yes and 15 an hour
>>
>>34755606
>>34755993

My bad. I meant to write no.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34755476
This offer is good, but unfortunately I don't have the correct degree or experience and no such jobs exist in my area. I might as well continue my life as the smug and comfy NEETGOD.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.