[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ywn have a threesome with prime TayTay and prime KayKay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 352m3pf.png (468KB, 403x467px) Image search: [Google]
352m3pf.png
468KB, 403x467px
Ywn have a threesome with prime TayTay and prime KayKay
>>
File: Fist.jpg (80KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fist.jpg
80KB, 1600x800px
Oh hell yeah. Sign me the fuck up !
>>
Nice

Hey what the fuck this was orenaglio
>>
>>34755222
What would you do with them in the threesome OP? Please be detailed.
>>
>>34756224
I would alternate between sucking katy's mommy boobs and taylor's toes
>>
my dick isn't big enough, they would just laugh at my 5,5 incher or maybe give me a pity fuck.
>>
>>34756224

With TayTay, obviously pound her pussy and see her facial reactions and with KayKay, all sorts of disgusting acts
>>
>>34757226
please elaborate on the Katy part
>>
>>34757319

The usual, anal, gagging, different positions like powerfucking, side fucking, doggy, etc
>>
Get them to warm me up with a blowjob sandwich, then I'd throatfuck kaykay while taytay was licking kaykays pussy.

Eventually kaykay would throw up from all the gagging, at that point my dick should be sloppy enough to shove up taytays ass.

While kaykay was recovering I'd be pounding the shit out of taytay, taking regular breaks to clean my dick in her mouth.

Now it's kaykays turn to get her pussy fucked while taytay licks her clit and my cock as the girls are now in the 69 position kaykay is licking out taytay while being fucked

Eventually I'm going to cum so I get both of their faces side by side and let them jerk and lick me till I cum over their faces.

After spending a few minutes smearing my cum into their skin with my dick and using it to scoop the cum into their mouths (which of course they happily and gratefully swallow) and making sure I'm completely drained they get up, get dressed and get the fuck out!
>>
Dont sexualize taytay
>>
>>34757649
>making katy perry puke all over her fat cow tits

good man
>>
>>34755222
No thanks, just give me Katy. T-Swift is cute but has the body of a young boy. I would rather just focus all of my attention on Katy's dairy pillows.
>>
>>34758559
she uses lifts btw her tits are actually almost flat.
>>
File: Woah woooah.png (13KB, 700x143px) Image search: [Google]
Woah woooah.png
13KB, 700x143px
>>34755222
>Ywn get sucked off by Lauren Phillips since you decided not to live with your dad in Las Vegas

I have never been more pissed off in my life.

http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/team-bj-owes-half-a-million-blowjobs-2017-2
>>
File: 8e8.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
102KB, 600x730px
>>34758582
n-no

i-its not true
>>
File: 1465512075605.jpg (189KB, 1029x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1465512075605.jpg
189KB, 1029x1600px
>>34758559

She's got great knockers
>>
File: John-Mayer.jpg (274KB, 1020x785px) Image search: [Google]
John-Mayer.jpg
274KB, 1020x785px
>>34755222
the hell i wont.....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.