[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you raise another mans kid just to get a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-02-09-14-11-42~2.jpg (390KB, 1440x2266px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-09-14-11-42~2.jpg
390KB, 1440x2266px
I see alot of white males settling for women with kids and basically taking over as their fathers just so they can get a gf.

Would you do this? I'm really desperate to find a gf but idk i could raise another mans baby..
>>
where does it say that the kid is not his?
>>
>>34755105
holy shit what a fucking idiot
>>
>>34755105
Never in my whole life would I
>>
Nope. I gave it a shot, not because I was desperate for a gf, but because I loved the girl. But in the end I have too much pride.
>>
>>34755207
What happened? Was she hot?
>>
>>34755216
I broke up with her and moved away. I think she's very hot but she's kinda ghetto so the average robot wouldn't like her.
>>
>>34755127
this. why wouldnt the kid be his?

>>34755105
but no i would not do it as long as i dont have any children myself.
>>
>>34755105
I'd rather just lift.
>>
I'd do it if the father was a respectable man who died.

If her situation is her fault, because she made shitty choices, I'm not helping her at all.

Male feminists are so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>34755238
Are you a feminist too?
>>
>>34755390
no, why fampai?
>>
>>34755105
what a cute babby
>>
Kid's gonna be fucked up anyway, it might as well have a fucked up mentor like me.
>>
Maybe, but only if we actually had our own child as well, or if I have my own children from previously.
>>
>>34755105
No, have some dignity and restraint. Why would I raise a child who I'm not genetically linked with? I've got no obligation to nurture the forsaken seed of another man. I'd rather have fruit from my loins or die alone than support a bunch of failures.
>>
I tried that once and it never works out. Basically, you're going into it knowing that you'll never be the most important person in her life. If the das is still alive, you'll have to see him at some point or another and you'll be confronted daily with the reminder that she used to fuck him.

Why even bother with that?
>>
>>34755430
Because you sound like a little bitch
>>
>>34755238
The shirt is a pretty good clue he's not the father.
>>
>>34755604
This makes it a valid reproductive strategy.
>>
No, I'm not working my ass into the ground 40 hours a week to pay for the result of some stupid cunts poor decisions.
Not to mention the fact that no matter how much time and effort I put into being the perfect boyfriend/husband I will always end up playing second fiddle to her child and I'm not comfortable with that.

Sorry kid, you and your stupid mother are on your own.
>>
>>34755105
That man is so dumb, the role of men in feminism is complicated because they can't decide between "shut up" and "die"
>>
>>34757286
Sexist much? Asshole
>>
>>34757389

Pretty accurate appraisal, although "be slave" should be added for truth.
>>
>>34755105
Nah if the father is still around, he should "man up" and look after his own kid. Otherwise, tough break kid.
>>
Can you imagine being raised by this... older, soft brother rather than a dad?

Would you cry? Would you love him? Bully him? Resent him?
>>
Only if the father passed away suddenly and without warning. But I would first impregnate his mother with my seed and my own spawn would take precedent over the bastard. The bastard will know that he is not my seed but I still love him. He must appreciate the fact that I sacrificed honor to raise another man's child.
>>
It really depends a lot on why she has a kid in the first place, why she isn't with her husband anymore, how old is the kid, how does the kid behave, is the biological father still in the kids life, etc etc.

Generally speaking I could date a single mom but not raise her children. The only way would be if her husband had died and/or I really liked the kid.
>>
I'd be a shit father so thats not even an option for me.
>>
only if the father passed away.

single mothers are the bottom of the barrel. I'd date a fat girl before a single mother. Then again, most single mothers are fat.
>>
>>34756926
No, it isn't, stop projecting you mentally retard.
>>
>>34756434
Not always the case. I've seen a few instances of women who no longer allow the father in the child's life, or in her life. The reasons vary but it's usually when the dad is a fuck up or can't hold a job. Or he can't handle adult responsibilities.
>>
>>34755105
because there are people in this world who need a father. Dont get me wrong I am 100% against roasties and their pregnancy before marriage, but for the kids sake, I think its a good think taht some cucks are willing to step up to the plate
>>
>>34759081
>he's a christfag

maximum kek
>>
>>34755105
He looks chaddy, the kid's probably his.
>>
>>34759097
not a christ fag, just totally against whores who cant contorl themseleves, and because of it put themselves and another person in a dangerous situation finacially, emotionally, ect
>>
>>34759161
What about men who can't control themselves? last I checked, women don't fertilize themselves.
>>
>>34758505
>not preferring fat girls above all others

Get the fuck off my board you low test normalslime
>>
File: expectations.jpg (104KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
expectations.jpg
104KB, 960x639px
>>34755105
I'm not defending cucks/white knights but this is a valid and common reproductive strategy.
You're a teen > sleep with Chad > you get pregnant > Chad bails > You're still young and attractive so other men(betas) will still want you.

This way you're guaranteed to have offspring with Chad DNA(high probability to reproduce) and you can appease your new beta with a kid or two.

the eternal alpha fux, beta bux.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.