[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW fell for the LA meme >TFW I just want to go back to Houston

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1456124291094.jpg (140KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1456124291094.jpg
140KB, 1000x750px
>TFW fell for the LA meme
>TFW I just want to go back to Houston
>>
Cities are the real meme.
>>
Is that you Adrian and/or Sam
>>
>>34754588
checked

>california
not even once
>>
>>34754588
Can you tell me how it's been? I moved to long beach for school, but planning on going to Houston after graduation for family and stuff. What makes you miss houston more than LA?
>>
>>34754588
San Francisco meme fall here, I literally can't go outside without fearing for my life. I am packing and return to Nashville.
>>
>>34754697

It's just nicer there. Easier to get jobs without competing with tons of illegals(Houston has lots of illegals but LA is on another level, I think it's why so many jobs that paid there is minimum wage here), better COL and just less douches roaming the streets.
>>
File: 1485461396860.jpg (58KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485461396860.jpg
58KB, 800x450px
Those nasty shit stain cities with the gangs, hobos, garbage, poverty, piss soaked side walks and demographic majorities of browns a little tiny island districts of wealth? See that shit? That's the entire western world before the century ends. Take it all in and watch the death of a civilization happen in real time.

Asianbros, it's up to you now to carry the torch.
>>
>>34754588
what was the LA meme?

i want to come
>>
>>34754593
Living in London is comfy desu.
Access to weed around every corner, safe night walks if you stay in major areas. Some roads are empty at night for relaxing midnight cruises. Train hopping. Forced to have social interaction which keeps you sane.
Just don't anger any negroids, that's how you endanger yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.