[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What words make you immediately disregard a human being?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1485895449560.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1485895449560.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>talking with some dipshit in my uni campus
>he says cuck unironically
>get up immediately and leave as the autist stares dumbfounded

trump weenies need to be gassed tbqh
>>
>>34754117
>2017
>still shilling this hard

You're legitimately autistic.
>>
The meme word cuck works sometimes, and has a meaning, but it's so overused by /pol/ that it's easy to dismiss people who use it as worthless. I think dismissal is my immediate reaction when someone uses it, but I am aware that some people may not have noticed that it's a /pol/ word now yet, so I think if I ever met someone who used it, I'd pay close attention to other /pol/ signs, and if they show anything else, drop the conversation.
>>
>talking about Law and the Constitution with friend while in a line at food store
>Woman in front turns around
>"I'm a mother and I don agree with that law, it does........"
Fucking drop, any person that says "I'm a mother" is a fucking retard. Anybody can push a child out of her vagina, how the fuck do you think we have 7 billion people you dumb bitch.
>>
>>34754284
Autistic does it for me
>>
Classic signs that they are a hateful feminist. It's okay if they say they are a feminist, many people simply view feminism as a name for being pro equality, but if they use the terminology associated with toxic feminism, fuck off and go kill yourself.
Words like "white male", "patriarchy", "wage gap". Things like that.
>>
>>34754117
>misogynist
>racist
>homophobic
>shill
>cuck
>patriarchy
>>
>cutting someone off because they triggered you
normy detected
>>
>>34754428
I may not immediately leave while they are talking, but I'll probably try to end the conversation really fast and try to escape, and may be a bit rude in trying to escape.

Some people simply aren't worth talking to.
>>
>>34754350
Somewhat related, I cringe whenever I watch a tv show with a live audience and a guest mentions that they're either expecting or just had a baby and the audience start applauding.

Like what the fuck, who gives a shit it's not even an accomplishment.
>>
>>34754117
>gets called a cuck
>walks away in shame

You realize what happened there right cuck?
>>
File: recycle_bin_003.png (4KB, 186x161px) Image search: [Google]
recycle_bin_003.png
4KB, 186x161px
>((((problematic))))

original
>>
>>34754574
Uh I use that word so much. It's a great catch all phrase for things that have signs of oppression in them or that go against equality.
I don't know what to say instead, I use it all the time

I'm not a SJW either
>>
>>34754632
>problematic
>oppression
>equality
>Not an SJW
fuck off
>>
File: 1486248648306.png (262KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486248648306.png
262KB, 700x1000px
>Pissbaby
>Problematic
>x-weenie
>delete /pol/
Literally the telltale signs of SomethingAwful and/or r/SRS users trying to subvert and take over 4chan. Those cunty catladies are really jealous of our success.
>>
>>34755472
It's not SJW to support equality and be against oppression. SJWs are people who take it too far, and often are hateful in the name of "equality". You can support a lot of SJW cases without being a SJW.

>>34755544
2bh I've been thinking about what shoud be done with /pol/ lately, and considered the consequenses of deleting it. /pol/ was not meant to be a safe space and main hub for all nazis, it was inteded as a containment board to keep the nazis already on 4chan away from other boards. But now it's becoming a main hub that actually attracts more of these people to the site, something needs to be done. Maybe not deletion, but it's currently working directly against its intended purpose, and bringing MORE /pol/ shit to the rest of 4chan, rather than contain what was here in the first place in one place.
>>
>climate change denialist
>>
File: 1484287749039.png (251KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484287749039.png
251KB, 843x1200px
>>34755633
You just fell for the shills LARPing as /pol/ on other boards. Goons and SRSfags have been trying to fuck up /pol/ for years now and this is their latest tactic.

Also it's worth noting that 4chan has been contrarian since its 2003 inception and today's social media era internet is full of liberal crybabies. /pol/ and right wing politics in general are 4chan's natural response to this. I'd even go as far as to argue that it keeps away the normalfags.
>>
I'm a pretty laid back person but there are a few things people can say in conversation that will make me not really want to talk with them much more.
>cuck
>9/11 was done by the government
>climate change is fake
>evolution isn't real
>I'm offended
>triggered
Or just generally rambling on about idpol nonsense regardless of what side of the political spectrum they are on
>>
>>34754117
>Record correcting
>on /r9k/
You lost, now get out
>>
>>34755764
Agreed. Identity politics in the West was one of the worst things that happened to our countries in this decade.

I even went on /leftypol/ once out of curiosity and they literally admitted that our /pol/ hates idpol just as much as they do.
>>
>>34755633
>/pol/ was not meant to be a safe space and main hub for all nazis
>safe space
Excuse me retard, what's stopping you from posting your own opinion on /pol/. If they're wrong, maybe you should post there and correct them
>>
>saying meme or dank
>Saying dank memes
>saying you use reddit or 4chan
>"Look at this meme" as you shove your phone in my face

I go outside of my house to get away from you guys, stop getting back in.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.