[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf do i do guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1446844573548.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1446844573548.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>move into new apartment mid november
>go for a cheapo to save money, 3 random roomates in a 4br -- two of them are negroes
>take a flight for thanksgiving to see my family
>come back saturday after thanksgiving
>apartment was broken into and burglarized, they caught the people -- two random negroes i've never seen
>none of my shit was taken but every door was smashed open. apparently a roomate got jeweley stolen
>order pizza, get high
>hear some loud knocking
>answer door (for pizza) randomly get hit in the face and 2 guys run off. no idea who the fuck they were
>go back to my room to call a friend to take me to a clinic to get stiches cuz they busted my eyebrow
>hear a knock on my door, open it
>it's the cops, said my roomates called them because of banging and they were scared cuz it just got burglarized
>tell them i got hit by random ppl i didnt know
>they say i have to take the amberlamps. i say i'm fine (obviously high as hell though) and my friend will take me. they said i'm either going wilingly or in cuffs
>go to hospital and they start doing all these pointless tests, brain scans and blood tests and everything in between even though my only real issue was needing stitches on my brow
>come home and the next monday they give me an eviction notice with a list of non-rectifiable noncompliances (not served by an officer so not legitimate)
>already paid all of december but i say fuck it and move my shit out within 7 days, first week of december
>been getting loads of phone calls lately, decide to call back

>$5000 medical bill and the apartment people sent a $500 debt to a collection agency, charging for a new door the burglars broke as well a few furnishings like windowblinds that werent even there when i moved in

what the actual fuck. i was supposed to be getting a car soon. now i have to pay all this bullshit when i literally did nothing wrong, i got attacked by niggers and i got kicked out of my apartment because they thought i caused the robbery...
>>
>>34754080
If you weren't a DUDEWEED using loser, you probably wouldn't have so many problems.
>>
>>34754080
That's what you get for smoking the green normie jew friendo, This cheers me up and keeps me going another week, cheers cunt! Hope you get assdrilled by the bills
>>
>>34754427
literally had nothing to do with it actually. i fail to see the relevance

>>34754516
it was a random robbery -- i live in a uni town and it was a complex with students so this shit happens often on holidays when students leave
>>
>>34754668
>>34754080

You don't deserv to be inside of a woman.
>>
>>34754080

>don't ask who is paying for these tests
>move out even when you don't have to
>pay a bunch of unjust bills without fighting anyone about them

Smoke less weed and give a fuck about what is happening in your life.
>>
>>34754080
This is a reworded repost.
Educate yourselves anons
>>
>>34754823
they said they had to do them. they put me in some stupid neck brace and when i took it off they said if i did it again they would cuff me to the bed. i literally did nothing wrong, i think they maybe believed they were self-inflicted wounds but the discharge papers and police report said i was attacked. i kept asking them "can i go home now" i had to sit around forever
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.