[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaddest thing you've done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 169.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
169.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
I'll start:

>be me
>early last year
>met girl in a cab, talk and get along
>not qt, but not so ugly, 5.5/10 maybe
>she gets off the cab, I ask for her number, which she gives to me
>one week passes
>bored, remember I have her number, decide to text her and use this chick as practice to hone my social skills with girls
>say hi, she responds in a decent timeframe, get the conversation going
>she's actually pretty nice, kinda fun, if not a bit "mature" (I was 22, she was 28)
>time to get kinky with this broad

cont'd
>>
File: smugpepe.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>34753856

>ask her if she has a bf, which she does, and tells me she's been with her for about 4 years and that he's very nice yadda yadda
>asks me if I have a gf
>respond I don't, but that "I've always been attracted to girls like you, you know?"
>she picks it up, doesn't freak out, I then conclude that if she gave her number to a stranger like me in a cab and didn't freak out, she must have some interest, which, after some lewd texts, she does
>quickly the thing got raunchy, she sends me nudes, asks me for dick pics, and then start talking about favorite sex positions and whatnot
>I pull answers straight out of my ass, since I'd only had sex once back when I was 16
>she said she liked anal, gave decent head and that, despite "loving my boyfriend to death, a girl has her needs"
>agree to meet up at her place a week later
>I'm kinda nervous, and I don't like her at all since she's not my type, but willing to fuck her as a statement to myself that maybe I can pull this kind of things more often
>I get there, she buzzez me in, greet her and we go inside
>acting very friendly, she asks me how I've been and if I want something to drink, as if I was an old friend even tho we just met like two weeks ago
>tells me the boyfriend is out of town on holiday or some shit
>she opens a bottle of wine, we go to her room and sit on her bed, talking
>fast forward 10 minutes later, we're taking off each other's clothes and kissing
>try to act alpha and behave dominant, take her pants off and start eating her pussy despite not knowing how, but what the fuck, she's moaning
>put a rubber on, and procceed to fuck her
>she's moaning really loud now, and begs me to fuck her doggystyle, which I do
>suddenly get a brilliant idea
>I slow down and she turn around, asking me what's wrong
>I, grinning like an eveil genius, tell her that there's something that would make me cum buckets that "we'd find very kinky"

cont'd
>>
File: CWKOlrYVEAAw8cO.jpg (96KB, 600x947px) Image search: [Google]
CWKOlrYVEAAw8cO.jpg
96KB, 600x947px
>>34753882

>tell her to call her boyfriend, and ask him how he's doing and all that, WHILE I'M FUCKING HER IN THE ASS
>she just laughs, and depsite her initial disbelief, thining I was only joking, agrees
>I put it in her pooper
>holyfuckthisfeelsamazing.jpeg
>start ramming her
>tell her to put the speaker on. she does.
>the guy answers, noticeably excited, while she asks him how's the trip
>he answers that it's cool, that he misses her, that it's cold where he is
>all while this girl has my dick as hard as thor's hammer in her shitter, biting the pillow as to not let out her moans
>he asks her how she's doing
>I slow down a bit, she tells her about her week and that "she loves him and misses him"
>I'm literally diamond hard
>after a while they hang up and she laughs. at this point, I cum like I've never cummed before, in her ass

After that, we just sat and talked over some cigarettes, then I got my shit and went home. She kept messaging me for about a month, but I cold shoulder'd her and eventually ghosted her until she texted me no longer.

I checked her instagram a couple weeks ago, and she keeps updating it with pics of her with the boyfriend, with love emoticons and all that.
>>
>>34753856
Fucked too girls from my work one of them I took her virginity

The girl who's virginity I took, she "set me up" with thr other girl as a test to see if I "really loved her."

Long story short I fucked the girl and still took the other ones v-card
>>
>>34753856
>get the conversation going
normie
>>
File: 435.png (856KB, 640x850px) Image search: [Google]
435.png
856KB, 640x850px
>8/10 girl sits next to me on the almost empty bus
>I get up and move elsewhere at the next station
>>
>>34754028

not in the slightest, bitch
>>
>be me
>good guy Greg
>it's my natural instinct to help people out
>sitting next to grill on bus
>see a beta boy I know getting bullied
>they are pulling his hair
>pretending to be that mouse from ratatouille
>I tell him to cut it out
How would you like it if I started pulling your hair
>kid in question was trying to impress the "hard kids" britbongs will know the kids I'm talking about
I'm being the guy from ratatouille
>he mutters slightly nervous, eager to impress his peers
>one thing led to another and I ended up grabbing his fringe and twisting it
>not in a fight sort of way he just let it happen
>later he went to get the beta boys hair but I pushed him back onto his seat and told him to stop it
>grill tells me not to get involved and that she's been bullied and that makes it worse
>I tell her my story how I used to be bullied until I stood up for myself
Idk lol
>>
Walked right into a place and asked them for a job. When they asked why I thought that they should hire me and not someone else. I said" because I can show up on time, I can work hard, and I can do I all with a good attitude, and you and both know how rare that is". I started that day.
>>
>>34754327

did you give him a firm handshake?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.