[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this guy is a chad? he has average body and averagace face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1486644877271.jpg (77KB, 720x908px) Image search: [Google]
1486644877271.jpg
77KB, 720x908px
this guy is a chad? he has average body and averagace face
>>
>>34752861
Looks like a douche bag, he probably has a shark tooth necklace
>>
He's ugly as fuck. Why the hell would she let him fuck her?
t. female
>>
>>34752861
No but that roastie is a piece of shit why couldn't she have just said no, she deserves mutilation
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (14KB, 108x124px)
IMG_0021.jpg
14KB, 108x124px
>>34752861
But still looks better than you, fatty
>>
>>34752891
He's wearing it
>>
>>34752861
but that pic makes no sense unless she has a mirror right next to the bed
>>
>>34753222
How else do you suppose she took the picture?
>>
this guy fucks

originoli ravioli
>>
>>34752861
Stacy doesn't fuck Chad because he's a super model

Stacy fucks Chad because he talks a big dick game and he backs it up
>>
I love this picture. It encapsulates everything. Honestly I feel like it not only represents the reversing of gender roles, the degeneracy of our culture, but also the soul-raping misery of maturation. I don't hate the woman in the pic at all, either. Smart move on her part.I wish my oneitis had done that back when I had one, maybe I'd have actually gone through with it instead of climbing the rope.
>>
>>34752861
if this isnt the worst way to get rejected, then i dont know what is. but theres plenty of ugly chads out there.
>>
nah shes just a shitty person, using him to msg the or w/e
>>
>>34752861
>>34752896

He's obviously a stupid asshole, which is what Chad is and what women find irresistible.

>>34752924

The dude did the right thing putting it on the Internet but he should have included her full name too.
>>
Or send it to her parents. Best way to wreck a roastie is destroying her reputation with the people who are probably keeping her alive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.