[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White genocide is why I don't have a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: WS-350x262.jpg (17KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
WS-350x262.jpg
17KB, 350x262px
White genocide is why I don't have a gf
>>
>>34752511
Nah, plenty of white guys have gfs. Your personality is why you don't have a gf.
>>
File: aiDAMpb.jpg (106KB, 600x912px) Image search: [Google]
aiDAMpb.jpg
106KB, 600x912px
>>34752511
I really wish people would walk on the street and actively hunt down and blatantly murder whites in masses. I'm not being hateful, I just want white racists to at least have a shred of validity when they start ranting about their """""white genocide""""". Bending and stretching the UN's definition of genocide until it fits your narrative simply doesn't cut it.
>>
>>34752653
But that does happen; see Zimbabwe.
>>
Systemic racism is why I got arrested for breaking into cars.
>>
>>34752653
Ever been to Harlem?
>>
>>34752653
>I really wish people would walk on the street and actively hunt down and blatantly murder whites in masses
literally anywhere in Africa
>>
File: IMG_1009.jpg (23KB, 350x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1009.jpg
23KB, 350x281px
White genocide isn't real.
Whites are relatively sterile now because industrialization has removed all of the pre-industrial monetary incentives for having children like child labor and peasant farming.
Current bouts of mass-migration are a byproduct of Capitalism and it's need for steady growth.
>>
>>34752653
Does happen in almost every white country. non-whites kill whites at staggering rates.
>>
>>34753272
>>34753091
^^^
This.
So much this.

Fuck all niggers.
>>
>>34752653

Soon, man. Soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mYK2WVVL3I&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>34753189
Anyone can see the current level of immigration disrupting the social fabric and cultural landscape of every White nation.

It's real.
>>
>>34752653
>I never went to primary school
>I never read about Soviet Union
>all those indigenous tribes must have disappeared into thin air

What happened was Stalin urbanized them and basically zerg rushed them with ethnic Russians, which are still spread all over Eastern Europe which is why they were able to take Crimea

But I can tell by what you wrote that you're a nigger so I guess I shouldn't expect you to have basic knowledge of even the most recent historical events
>>
>>34753622
It's either this, economic meltdown that ends free-market capitalism as we know it; or gross, unethical, huxleyan violations of human dignity in stark opposition to everything the Western world has come to stand for and represent--like parentless, testube made, institutionalized wards of the state.
>>
>>34752830
I never said it never happened, it just the work of diversity and other far fetched theories regarding things that happen in the US or Europe. Fuck off with your one and only example you can deliver.
>>
>>34753091
You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Typical white retard talking out of his ass. Africa is certainly dangerous in general, but you won't be killed on the spot for your race.

>>34753272
They don't do it out of race and you are exaggerating.

>>34753552
Kill yourself.
^^^
>>
>>34752511
>the Holocaust didn't happen
>'but white people's declining population is genocide!'

And you keks call the SJW's professional victims.
>>
>>34753698
Fuck off with your bending and stretching of the word genocide, you theatrical brain dead loser.
>>
>>34754496
Or you could see the other posts.
Are you the mulatto poster?
>>
>>34752653
Im Taking this bait
>Blatantly murder whites in mass
>not hateful
Guys how the fuck do liberals do it. I want to know. How can they be everything they claim to hate and still convince themselves they are good people. Just think about how great it would be to do whatever the fuck you want and not feel bad about yourself.
>>
>>34753698
Not that anon, you've still yet to prove that mass-migration of non-indigenous peoples + copopulation with 'indigenous' peoples is genocide. Certainly isn't the UN's definition of genocide.
>>
>>34754621
>taking the bait while missing the entire point

The bar was already set pretty low for you.
>>
>>34754518
Typical African retard america is not like that. I have literally never heard anybody say the words white genocide.
>>
>>34754657
Nigger I don't really care what you do I just want to find a way to not feel like a pile of human trash 24/7 even though I have really never done anything I regret.
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (37KB, 275x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
37KB, 275x289px
>>34754701
This whole white guilt thing is a corporate meme like the appearance of SJWs after the Occupy movement.
Pure propaganda.
There are only two kinds of people that deserve to feel like guilty shits: masters of the universe and the useful idiots they manipulate.
>>
>>34754449

>flooding your country with niggers is necessary for the economy

Fuck off you mug
>>
>>34754701
not the one who posted the bait btw. I don't think you're getting it at all.

He's laying out a purposefully ridiculous plan to show what it would take for the term 'white genocide' to have any real weight.

If you seriously believe he's being genuine with that first sentence, you have next to no reading comprehension skills. Or you're intentionally avoiding that point because you'd rather mindlessly bash lefties.
>>
Yes, white genocide DOES fit the genocide criteria of the UN.

For decades white birth rates and families were targeted by psychological warfare and laws set by foreing invaders (zionist jews).
White people in white countries can't have and raise children, because we both have to work our asses of to survive. Meanwhile non-whites get free housing, free welfare (and more for every kid they make!) all payed by white taxes. This is planned extermination of white people and western civ, it's not done openly so people won't rebel.

It's even set in writing, Kaleri plan etc. I personally know plenty of women that would love to have kids/more kids but simply can't. And because white people are actual people not missing links of evoluton we won't have 8 kids when we know we can't give them good life, unlike niggers in subsaharan africa who starve but still breed like rats without a thought about the suffering the kid will face.

In essence everything that's happening since the 60's is indeed white genocide. They're slow cooking us so we won't fight back.

That's how jews fight, they don't fight head on, they'd never win that way. They orchestrated BOTH World Wars too. To get Israel. World War I was white genocide, jews were infiltrating positions of power for a previous century. Tactics used in that war were suicidal, they just ordered people to march into enemy fire or be court martialed and executed. Jewish comissars used the exact same tactic in the next war, when they sent waves of Russian men into German gunfire and shot anyone who tried to run.

Also 60+ million white christians slaughtered by jewish bolsheviks during peace time, surely that's undeniable white genocide? Even the wildest holocaust number can't compare to that.

We're just first because white race and western civ must fall for World Government to be formed. But after we're gone they will destroy YOU too. They're planning massive depopulation of the planet.
>>
I'd have sympathy with this sentiment if this were Europe, but this is the Americas, once brown now white majority in the hundreds of millions, so don't get butt blasted snowflake if I see this as propaganda for losers.
>>
>>34754621
I'm not a liberal you retard.
>>
>muh white genocide
>>>/Pol/
>>
File: 1468358997377.jpg (283KB, 670x510px) Image search: [Google]
1468358997377.jpg
283KB, 670x510px
>>34755315
Imagine being this deluded. Holy shit I'm glad you are a social reject so people don't listen to any of your gibberish.
>>
File: 1295.jpg (45KB, 414x319px) Image search: [Google]
1295.jpg
45KB, 414x319px
>>34755315
>60+ million white christians slaughtered by jewish bolsheviks during peace time,
>>
>>34755315
White families on average get less than 2 children. It's a natural phenomenon that people who are well off only get few children. It satisfies the need for offspring. The reason why people from poor backgrounds get many children, is because the children function as a form of insurance when the parents are ill or old. It's easy for you to say "they just breed like rats because hurr durr dumb niggers", but these people literally have no other way since they don't have health care. You keep talking about the jews being behind this, yet wealthy people getting less children is a phenomena you see all around the planet. Look at Japan for example. Or is that the workings of the jews as well?
Pull your tiny head out of your ass, brainlet.
>>
>>34755372
Welcome to 4chan were posters come from all over the world to shitpost together.

Europe is being overrun by a 'Refugee crisis'.
>>
>>34755315
Mate, I never believed that white genocide was a thing but reading this post made me wish it was.
>>
>>34755640
> Look at Japan for example. Or is that the workings of the jews as well?

it is actually, Japan used to be a proud, honorable nation of warriors and now look at them.

You're wrong about more money = less kids, it's coincidental. The real reasons are nihilism, hedonism and consumerism. All pushed by the jews.

Japanese men of today are what they are because they lack purpose in life. Nationalism, the empire, that was the purpose. Nation (not nation state, nation = the people, that's one thing jews always understood and got right) is the purpose. Now? Alienation. No sense of purpose, meaning, brotherhood, nothing. Just emptiness. Fast food chains, infantile entertainment, women brainwashed by feminism, unafordable homes...

>>34755608
it's literal, undeniable historical fact, just because professors Silverman and Goldberg don't mention it in your college doesn't mean it didn't happen. also I live in eastern europe and my grandfather personally witnessed entire villages being purged.
>>
>>34755737
oh, haha, look at me, you're right, I'm so stupid and crazy, not like you, so enlightened, classless, the man of the future

soon the world will be a utopia, where people of all races and relgions hold hands and dance together in a circle with flowers in their hair. we will surely explore spaces as one human species, after all, it's just different colors, we all bleed red and we're only evolved apes anyway right? what's the last thing you ate? did you buy it in one of those superfooddispensers mr shekelberg owns? it's surely healthy for you!
oh no, trouble! no idiot, don't deal with it, violence is wrong! call big brother and he'll send friendly cops to help you.

and this is the least conformist board on this site. truly depressing.
>>
>>34754541
Yeah as well as
>HAHA racism in the west doesn't exist on a macro scale guise
>Implying this somehow invalidates the experiences of prejudice people have to endure.

Tribalism is a cancer.
>>
File: IMG_1020.jpg (138KB, 575x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
138KB, 575x395px
>>34755315
If propaganda is why whites have lower birth-rates than how come Asians are the same way despite the loads of pro-natal propaganda aimed at them and zero Jews around?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
I guess these rats decided to stop having children because their food was spiked, huh?

The universe doesn't instill in people and animals a need to procreate. We all just come from a long line of accidents or selfish people who treat life like it's one giant Ponzi scheme pyramid--that includes religious people and their strength in numbers crap.
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (239KB, 750x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
239KB, 750x690px
>>34755839
Even pre mass-irreligiosity the trend was well-documented.
>>
>>34756606
That said, could just be because they're not religious enough.
>>
>>34755315
>"White genocide"
>the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

What most /pol/tards imply when they say "white genocide" is that people are being targeted for strictly being white. Along the lines of the jews in ww2 europe, blacks until less than a century ago, rape of Nanking, etc.

This is in fact not true. People(white or otherwise) are deciding for themselves who they want their partners to be. I'm pretty sure whites were NEVER the majority of the world so I'm not seeing a huge problem here.

If a white girl wants to mate and stay with a latino or asian man then that is her choice. This isn't the 19th century. The world is an immensely "bigger" place than it once was.

tl:dr White genocide is conspiracy theory at least and a misunderstanding of societal evolution at best
>>
>>34753622
>disrupting the social fabric and cultural landscape of every White nation.
Sureeeeeeee, buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>34752511
Would the alt right seriously fuck off? You know Donald Trump just sold weapons to Saudi Arabia. The country that did 9/11
>>
>>34757279
Are you retarded ?
How can someone be so oblivious to modern political trends.

Just read the demographics. I'm a visible minority in my own capital.
>>
>>34755737
sickest burn
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.