[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw found some British chick >she was from Northern England

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: nervous smile.png (589KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nervous smile.png
589KB, 1280x720px
>tfw found some British chick
>she was from Northern England
>we did all sorts of degenerate shit online
>also talked for hours on end on skype and kik
>half the time we'd be just staring at each other on skype
>I'd end up keeping her up til 4 or 5 am every night just talking
>I was 17 and she was 22
>I ended up sperging out on her
>also I was disrupting her studying because I was keeping her up every second or third night (her time)
>she ended up "admitting" after a few months that she was just "using" me for emotional and sexual relief (lolwut?)
>we stop talking
Fast forward three years
>I check her shit out on facebook
>she's dating this guys that seems nice enough
>they both seem happy
>she seems happy
>at least he's white
This is the closest I've ever been to being a a cyborg/normie, anyone else ever do this stuff?
>>
File: smuganimegirl142.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl142.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>34752248
No one else? Are you all pathetic virgins here?
>>
>>34752248

>british

mate that's disgusting, why would anyone be that desperate? only good looking women in the UK are the polish/slavs/other europeans.
>>
>>34752633
She was/is actually pretty cute. Plus I was 17, she was 22 and liked to watch me jerk off on mobile skype and talk for hours when we were done.
>>
>>34752803
>>34752633
I had a screencap somewhere of one of the convos. She was back home at her parents over the winter and she was in bed covered head to toe in thick pajamas with a thick sweatshirt on drinking tea. qt as fuck, made me want to jump through the screen and cuddle tbqh
>>
Similar story to you, met a guy off /b/, years ago.
We'd chat and skype all night, love him to bits

I still talk to him now, after 5 years, and now that I live in my own place we can finally organise meeting up
>>
>>34753035
post it then faggot or no one will believe you
>>
File: IMG_0227.jpg (222KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
222KB, 1440x1080px
How does one get an internet gf?
>>
>>34753213
try any thread with self-declared anonettes
youll have to sift through a lot of dick but they're out there
>>
>>34753207
I can't find it, I deleted everything relating to her well over a year ago, all I have is stuff from her fb now and I think a couple of tit pics but I can't find the latter (which might be where that screencap is)
>>
>>34753213
Honestly, I was shitposting on omegle or chatroullete (can't remember which) and I started rambling about geopolitics and apparently that tickled her faux intellectual fancy
>>
>>34753301
+1 for omegle
>>
>>34753325
Also the tag I was using was ironically the reddit tag.
>>
>>34753230
Nah, they're horrible
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.