[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

What are the most comfy drugs for robots?

It would have to be something legal and easily obtainable without connections

top contenders so far are
>tobacco
>alcohol
>poppy seeds tea (morphine)
>legal psychedelics / lsd or mushroom analogs (1P-LSD, 4-Aco-DMT)
>>
dxm

I'd also add weed, because so many people sell weed it's really not hard. You can spot stoners pretty easy, as well.

I mostly stick to tobacco and alcohol. Occasionally weed when offered it or every once and a while when alone. I don't really get the hype over psychs. Maybe it stems from my skepticism that some random external substantive chemical is the "truth" to enlightenment. Probably just some sensory game, like a lot of things. As long as you treat it so. Now I just stick to substances that numb me. I have less time for false illusions.
>>
>>34751502
Dude weed lmao only.
>>
weed makes me max comfy
>>
I take GBL every weekend. Vastly superior to alcohol but it fucks up my sleep cycle and it's easy to binge on.
>>
>>34751502
tobacco doesnt seem that comfy t b h

Weed or alcohol seems best
>>
weed, easy obtainable and makes you really comfy
>>
>>34751502
4 aco dmt was fucking wild, even though I only had a 25mg capsule the color changes were intense and so we're the hallucinations.
>>
File: 1482886900123.jpg (25KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1482886900123.jpg
25KB, 480x358px
>>34751502
Alcohol but I'm starting to get the shakes if I go too long without a drink but it's the only time I feel anything other then dread and panic.
>>
Weed 100% famalama

Easy to get literally anywhere, moderately cheap, and you can use it every day without too many repercussions.
>>
>>34751994
what is PST? (what does it stand for)
>>
>>34752076
It stands for Pacific Standard Time
>>
>>34751716
your gonna fuckin die anon
try another substance
>>
>>34752076
read the original original post
>>
Morphine by far no question,
Only problem is addiction.
>>
Alcohol. It keeps me happy. Nights when I'm drunk are nights when I'm happy.

Just drink anything with high ABV. Vodka is best for it, but it's whatever you prefer, really.
>>
File: 1376534649371.gif (493KB, 500x500px)
1376534649371.gif
493KB, 500x500px
Anyone here do ayahuasca or iboga
>>
Smoke weed (but no brixed shit) it is the by far savest drug
>>
How can I keep my lucidity while high (on weed)? I always end up drifting in and out of awareness and it's kind of unenjoyable
>>
>>34752304
F

orrgonl
>>
>>34751502
Do you have any good online sources for poppies?
All of the vendors i used to use dont exist anymore
>>
>>34752335
Do ayahuasca or iboga truly change lives like I've heard?
>>
>>34752335
i tried it once
puked a bunch but tripped pretty hard
mescaline is my favorite trip drug but its so fucking rare around here
>>
not mentioned yet:
>research chemicals
>salvia
>kratom
>blue lotus
>>
>>34752419
if you want it to and have been avoiding something obvious your whole life
iboga really does have neurochemical impacts on addiction and can wipe a bad substance habit clean

>>34752428
>Anyone here do ayahuasca or iboga
>i tried it once

anyway you can order san pedro / peruvian torch online
>>
>>34752462
are there really people who use it regularly?
it didnt seem as mild as lsd which i used to pop daily
>>
>>34752483
Yeah, US
Google gives me a lot of sketchy sources but id like something reliable
>>
>>34752517
use which regularly and why? where was that implied?
no to either, they're mostly once-offs unless you're a shaman
>>
Anybody like phenibut?
I hear a lot of mixed things about it
>>
>>34752462
I like to drink a lot, but I don't think I'm addicted. But in any case, I'm curious to see what iboga, ayahuasca, or other psychedelics might reveal. It seems like a mirror of truth into my life. I don't believe in spiritual forces, but I'm always wondering what my own mind might tell me.
>>
>>34751632
this

Anything that can't kill you in moderation is OK
>>
>>34752548
ayahuasca
i said i tried it once and i figured you were making fun of me for only using it once
>>
>>34752592
"it" could mean one of two things
we aint psychic

>>34752568
it's basically super cheap alcohol
potentiates alcohol really well also. Buy some capsules or the amino acid type, because phenibut hcl tastes like pool chemicals and you have to gag down like 2 grams to get a good buzz
>>
>>34751502
for me it's
>alcohol
>tobacco
>codeine (painkillers)
>weed (only when drunk)

stims are shit when you're alone
weed fucks me up when i'm sober, sends my anxiety through the roof - i can only smoke it when i'm drunk these days.
>>
>>34752534
good place for psychs is theindoleshop dot com
>>
File: kratom.jpg (71KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kratom.jpg
71KB, 800x800px
>>34751502

kratom. its legal in the U.S
gives you a feeling similiar to alcohol and painkillers.

make sure to buy it from a reputable online vendor. the kratom subreddit is a good place to start
>>
>>34752409
>storebought seeds work as long as it is a store that sells bulk seeds without any packaging, we have a supermarket called Fortinos where there is a container of poppy seeds and u fill your plastic bag as much as you want and pay by the weight
>>
Dissociatives. DXM easily available OTC. 3-meo-PCP, DCK from internet vendors. Super comfy, helps with depression, don't need to know people or be with people, no chance of bad trip, guaranteed fun times. Most robot drugs by a landslide
>>
knockin myself out cold on xans for two days was comfy tbqh
>>
>>34753001
>no chance of bad trip, guaranteed fun times.
mm no
>>
>>34753107
Yeah okay you can get a "scary" trip or whatever, it in no way compares to a psychedelic bad trip. With dissociatives you always come out feeling better than you did before.
>>
File: 1451847265010.png (664KB, 704x704px)
1451847265010.png
664KB, 704x704px
>>34752592
Well, there are shamans that trip balls on aya up in the mountains of Peru quite frequently. I believe they trip every week 1-3 times, but I'm sure they're not aware of potential HPPD but they are very aware of the fatal uses of overdosing MAOI's.
>>
>>34753001
Dissociative drugs also make you really retarded if you take them frequently or at high doses
And the RC ones are super sketchy, doses are hard to measure and no one has any idea how neurotoxic they are
I'd just stick to DXM, or ketamine.
>>
>>34753161
>Dissociative drugs also make you really retarded if you take them frequently or at high doses
No argument there
>And the RC ones are super sketchy, doses are hard to measure
That's not a problem when you have high tolerance
>no one has any idea how neurotoxic they are
That's a risk I'm willing to take
>>
>>34753131
or you can carve up your face on pcp, or become manic on 3meopcp
>>
>>34753265
>or you can carve up your face on pcp
Pretty sure those are just urban legends, you know same type of stuff they say about LSD. I have yet to read about a credible source for this
>>
>>34753306
>I don't believe LSD or PCP can make you psychotic and injure yourself
then maybe you're just retarded?
it happens all the time. I love drugs but don't pretend it doesn't.
>>
>>34753306
Andre Johnson
Big Lurch
>>
>>34751594
>dxm
What is the best way to ingest DXM. I hear a bunch of mixed reviews online. Hopefully something I can get online for cheap.
>>
>>34753378
They can if you're predisposed to psychosis. Just doesn't happen to normal people. Of course you never know if you have such a predisposition, you can go your whole life not knowing that, but most people just aren't.
>>
>>34753434
true but you just conceded the whole point, that it could happen to anyone with no warning. Sure it's rare, but.
>>
>>34753411
Acid-base extraction (agent lemon) gives you relatively pure powder DXM. You can mix the powder in stuff or put it in capsules.
Next best is cough gels that contain just DXM, they're pretty easy to take but swallowing dozens of gels is far from pleasant.
Third option is cough syrup, gross but its effective. There is also a time release version of the syrup if your looking to trip for a long while
>>
If I wish to see spirits and meet the devil, what drugs do I take? Also, have you ever taken psychedelics in the woods at night?
>>
>>34753548
>If I wish to... meet the devil, what drugs do I take?
for you? none
>>
>>34753548
I'd recommend mescaline for spirit communication
DMT is also a good way to travel astral plains
>>
>>34753548
Devil's weed aka Datura

Prepare to die.
>>
>>34753586
What's the best way to procure mescaline? Without searching the desert for cacti of course.

>>34753611
I'm ready.
>>
>>34753624
There's a lot of legal cacti you can buy that contain mescaline, hell, I'm growing some of my own.

The extraction process is ez pz.
>>
>>34753624
>Without searching the desert for cacti of course.
You see, we have this thing called the internet now and you can purchase quasilegal cacti in the comfort of your own home. If you can't use the internet, several Native American religious groups have governmental permission to grow and consume mescaline containing cacti
>>
weed and low doses of LSD or Mushrooms are max comfy

High doses of psychs tend to get pretty intense and make it hard to relax

Also any opiate is comfy as fuck but i dont count those because if you get addicted your life will become negative comfy
>>
File: 1472841901683.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472841901683.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
marijuana and energy drinks for that comfy derealization feeling
>>
File: 20170209_01.png (30KB, 238x323px)
20170209_01.png
30KB, 238x323px
Should I?

originaldo
>>
>>34751594
bc your consciousness is shut down.
>>
>>34751622
where the fuck do you get it?
>>
>>34752183
no the worst part is the withdrawls
>>
>>34753001
haha a demon wrote this.
>>
>>34754086
What game is that?
original
>>
>>34754324
Oddly enough, that isn't the first time I've been called a demon. I was being 100% serious though
>>
>>34754401
tes iv: oblivion
>>
>>34754458
With mods though right?
>>
>>34751716
>being so much of an alcoholic that you're getting the DTs

Goddamn, dude, you need to go to rehab before you die. The shakes from alcohol means you're starting to fuck up your nervous system.
>>
I smoke about 5 rollies and 2 joints a day. Happy out compared to the last 11 years of drinking vodka, beer, cigarettes and double sized portions of food. Seriously fuck alcohol, 2017 will be my first clean year since 2009.
>>
>>34754103
are you only doing that because you don't know how to do darknet?
it's a fraction of the price for normal lsd
>>
>>34755172
Have fun coughing up black shit!
>>
Kratoms the only thinf keeping me from offing myself :D
>>
>>34751502
Little doses of alcohol make me smile stupidly and laugh at everything. But I'm afraid to drink more, cause I can stop being afraid of hurtng people I care about and stab them with a knife.
>>
those who use drugs are worthless. I laugh that people still pay money to poison themselves and then say they're "depressed" for it

If this thread OD'd, I would call it a blessing
>>
>>34755305
I've noticed fuck all flem from smoking amber leaf. I'm weaning off nicotine yeah and should stop all together but at least its not bensons.

>>34755359
*tips fedora*
>>
Salvia. You can order it online and it's real good time.
>>
Definitely the best out of the ones I've tried that are legal and/or easily obtainable (DXM, diphenhydramine, alcohol, weed, tobacco, codeine) is codeine. It depends on where you live on its accessibility though. I think it's a lot harder to get in the US but in Europe and elsewhere you can buy it over-the-counter at all pharmacies without ID. You can get a couple of boxes of codeine and paracetamol for 4.38 pounds which is the equivalent of approximately 75-80mg of morphine. You do have to do a cold water extraction though but they're really easy and quick.
>>
>>34755435
Amerifag here, my state bans salvia because my state government is full of idiots. Is it safe to order online to a state which bans it?
>>
>>34755494
Sure. It's not like they have dogs that are trained to smell salvia
>>
>>34755494
yes
most domestic vendors won't do it, but avalon magic plants don't give a shit. You have to make a bank transfer or use bitcoin, though.
>>
>>34752183
>..Does morphine?

Do you not know what Heroin is?
>>
>>34754257
What do you think addiction means?
>>
any smokers who get comfy off it? what brand do you use?
>>
Smoke every day.
>>
>>34755675
less is more actually
>>
>>34755675
I'm an innocent person, but why not just smoke opium like it was in o ld times? Opium is healthier than filthier heroin. And making an opium den seems cool and continuing an old cultural practice. Unless you want to be one of the people the cops bust for opiate-related offenses.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.