[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write a letter to your past self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

DEAR ME:

Hi. I'm you, from the future.
I'm not even gonna get into that "you don't believe me" shit, because hey, obviously you don't. You have so many people fucking with you right now that you have every right to believe this is just another trollish bully from school trying to get on your nerves. But listen, I'm not sure how the fuck I'm gonna get this through to you:
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE.
You are at rock bottom. Your friends don't like you, your enemies don't respect you, your teachers will stop at nothing to make your life hell. You may sometimes say to yourself that everything is okay, but NOTHING is ok. You are in the worst place you have ever been in life, and one of the worst possible places anyone can be. You are alone. Nobody will fight for you but yourself. Luckily, I am you. How else would I know about Thief's Tale, that shitty game you're working on that you haven't told anyone about? By the way, you're gonna give up on it after losing a bit of its data.
Just listen to what I have to say. It's your life, man. That's what's at stake.
Colin isn't your friend. None of Colin's gang are your friends. Stop talking to them. Stop associating with them. They literally do not care about you, and they make this extremely obvious. They laugh at you and don't give you the time of day. You need to get it through your thick skull that they are not your friends. You are not a part of their crowd, their life, or their bullshit. Stop feeding into them.

Cont...
>>
>>34750141
Stop trying to be popular. You will never be popular in school. School is honestly the biggest crock of shit and you know this. Stop trying to "fit in". That shit isn't for you.
Okay, this is the most important thing. ASSERT YOURSELF. BE ASSERTIVE. Stand up for yourself, dammit. Nobody is going to stand up for you. You need to do it yourself. Tell Lucy to fuck off, and actually follow through - stop talking to her. Stop being a clingy little bitch to your friends; they don't want to hear it. When Josue makes fun of you for things he doesn't even know about you, punch back with some of the dirt you actually have on him. No, don't try to gossip about him to the popular kids; the popular kids don't like you. I mean just flat-out say it to his face. And don't complain either. If he tries to come at you more, get up and leave. And don't come back.
Kid. You need to do some introspection. They are not laughing with you. They are laughing at you. Basically everyone at this point is laughing at you. Tell your parents everything that's happening. Don't cry about it. Tell them, honestly, about all the bullshit that's going on, and if they don't want to hear it, that's their problem.
Honestly, I doubt you'll listen to any of this. You don't really listen to anyone. That's something you need to do. No, don't take it in, but just - listen. Listen to what everyone around you is saying. Use that shit to your advantage.
I am your best friend. Because I am you.
So man the fuck up, do some heavy introspection, stop with the suicide bullshit, and never, ever, ever talk to Colin again. You got that?
Good.

Cont...
>>
>>34750158
Listen. Shit isn't gonna get much better. You will get a girlfriend soon - I know that's what you've always wanted, so you have that to look forward to. She's actually gonna be attractive, too, not an ugly little thumb like Lucy. She will love you to an obsessive extent, so take advantage of that. By the way, another thing you need to know is not to take things people say at face value. When she tells you to back off, that's when you most need to stand up and call her out. Also, don't ask if you can kiss her. That shit is the gayest fucking thing you can do. Just kiss her. And while your at it, lose your virginity to her. Get that shit out of the way.
But yeah, apart from the whole girlfriend thing, shit isn't really gonna get much better - at least, not in school. You will never be popular, you will never truly be accepted by your classmates. You're gonna end up at a boarding school like your dad's always been threatening, and it's gonna suck. But you're gonna grow there - that is, if you somehow fuck up and still end up going even after everything I've warned you about.
I've given you all the advice I can give. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Future You

P.S. Daniella never liked you, either. Tell her firmly to give back all the fucking money you leant her. She's not gonna bone you just cuz you give her money, jesus christ.
>>
Dear me,

It doesn't get better any time soon.

Buy a helium tank for an exit bag while they're still not mixed with too much oxygen and kill yourself.

t. You
>>
Hey lad,

Kill you're are self now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You should beat the shit out of her. Nothing would happen to you because you're so young. You should just go postal on everyone that fucks with you. You will have NO friends anyways and NO bf until you GRADUATE AND LEAVE. Just do whatever you feel like and say whatever you feel like to them. They are nothing and will treat you like shit and then promptly forget about you, then you'll be stuck feeling cucked and weak for the rest of your adult life
>>
>>34750141
Kill yourself you faggot. You ignorant, oblivious dimwit, you don't deserve to live.
>>
Hey J , its me , you.

Youre fucked , the people who raised you are not adults , theyre vipers, they have no fucking clue what theyre saying and they dont know how to live a proper life
Run for your life , do the exact opposite of what you think is "the right decision" , get a job , a roommate and bite the bullet for a couple of years.
In case you dont believe me due to the lack of confidence granted to you during your childhood by the nest of snakes you call a family keep this in mind :
the bald man is a liar
the lonely one is fake
the girl with the blue hair is a mirage
the stewardess isnt a real friend
and the dancer will backstab you

Punch low and aim high,

Yourself
>>
>>34750141
Jump of a building and make sue you land head first. It's not painful I promise
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 568x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 568x531px
Dear younger me:
Hi, me. I'm you, but an older and future you. Things don't get better. No, you won't move to a better place. You won't get a bf or friends. Nothing will improve or change. A year or two from now, things will still be the same. Just give up. Stop having hope. Humans are garbage, and you will soon realize this. Stop letting people walk all over you/treat you wrong. Tell them off, and then block them. I know it's hard to accept, but you're better off alone. I know that it hurts. You're only going to get more apathetic, bitter, and jaded.
>>
Dear Me,

You're doing alright, but there's a whole world outside of you head that you should engage with.

Apply at the call center. They don't drug test.

Asha wants your (our?) dick. Don't waste the entire time you're over at her house talking about your anxiety. Sit next to her on the couch and go with vibe.

You are not a pedophile. That's just intrusive thoughts fucking with you. Do NOT talk about this with Nicole. She will think you're a pedo and stop talking to you. She'll probably stop talking to you anyway because she's a cunt, but at least you don't have to worry about her spreading a rumor about you.

Take cold showers in the morning, comb your hair and stop jacking off three times a day. You'll be fine.
>>
Dear me

Don't come back home to study, you'll fail. Keep on working and live alone and enjoy your minimum wage because that's all you'll ever get.
>>
Tommy,

You're FUCKING UP RIGHT NOW. I don't know what year this is to, but you are definitely fucking up regardless.

For argument's sake though, let's say it's the year things went to shit for you romantically. See Oona? Cute alternative chick, you might have said "I love you" in a tumblr message earlier?

Fucking delete that shit. Apologize to her, say to her "Hey man, sorry, I'm new to this, I jumped the gun a bit". She doesn't appreciate it, and she's using you as a rebound. That shit doesn't matter. You'll have a very, VERY nice makeout session at her place in a couple weeks, she'll invite you over. It'll get heated. She'll push you into the couch.

FUCK. HER. IMMEDIATELY.

No autistic bullshit about your mom or age or any of that shit. You will never get a better chance. Rip her clothes off and fuck her like a man before she gets fat and you regret the month you spent with her.

There is nothing I regret more than not fucking her that Sunday. Just DO IT (by the way that'll be a funny meme later on. Keep Shia Labeouf in mind).
>>
Dear 11 year old me,

You're in your last year of Primary school now, and I know you're scared, even if you won't admit it to yourself. To be honest I always that about you, you were able to endure so much fear and anxiety back then.

Firstly, don't worry about Daniel going to a different secondary school. You'll be seeing him sooner and more frequently than you think. He considers you his best friend and his lifelong companion, and there will never be a bromance greater than the one you guys have got.

I know you don't care about girls now, but once Daniel and Jacob start hooking up you'll begin to get lonely, as well as self-conscious about how undesirable you are. I'm still a virgin and the odds of that changing don't look good, but maybe you'll do better if you start opening yourself up to more people. The group of friends you have won't last forever, it's time to start connecting with others.

You're in for a really tough time. Exams and the pressure of leaving Academy is going to be the worst time of your life. Not only that, but you'll eventually start getting lonely once your friends start drifting apart. Whenever you feel alone I want you to remember that there are people here who love you more than the world itself, and none of them love you more than I do.

I admire you kid. You're one of the best human beings I've ever known. You care about helping other people be the best they can be, yet you don't care a bit about your own suffering. You're capable of enduring so much pain and fear and toughing it out no matter what. You make decisions based on your virtues, not based on whatever path is easier.

Remember the way you live your life now. Don't let it change. Don't become me.
>>
>>34751330
>To be honest I always respected that about you
Fixed
>>
>>34750141
THANKYOU, SIR

THANKYOU FOR HELPING TRY TO GET IT THROUGH THESE MORON'S SKULLS THAT THEY ARE THEIR ONLY REAL ENEMY....

LETS HELP EACHOTHER MAKE MEN OUT OF THEM, AND EUTHANIZE THE ONES WHO REFUSE TO BECOME PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN LIVES
>>
>>34750141
Dear me in 2011,
Tell the Jones family to fuck off. Publicly declare they are a cult and their mother is the leader. Call her the devil and never talk to them again.

Buy a $600 road bike, and lose weight as fast as possible. We did it after high school, but we would have been better off if we did it freshman year. Kill the hills.

Go after Jada. She's beautiful and she talks to you. You gain nothing by abstaining. She's the best opportunity you'll ever have in high school.

You teeter between thinking you're smart and thinking you're inferior shit. You really are as smart as you think. You can be one hell of a person if you use your intelligence instead of pretending you're smart. You don't have to pretend.

You're better than your dad. You're smarter than your family. Be nicer to your mother. You'll understand and appreciate her much better over time.

Above all, fall in love with cycling. You're 190lbs now. You should weigh 140. I got up to 235. Don't do it. Fall in love with cycling, ride hard, ride before school, ride after school, ride on the weekends, join the local club, ride in the winter, tell EVERYONE to fuck off when they say not to bike. Cycling becomes more important than your grandparents and your friends. Embrace it now.

I suffered a year and a half of existential depression. Read about it, identify the thought patterns that lead to it, and avoid it.
>>
Dear me
I'm coming to help you torture and exterminate everyone that makes your life a living hell.. I just need to find a time machine
>>
File: ycvqbd.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
ycvqbd.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>34750141
Hey, champ. It's me, yourself.
I know that you don't like being called like that, but I'm trying to make up for the fact that, until now, your father never even gave you a thumb up. Let's start from the beginning, it's a long story: maybe right now you're too young and too cringy, but someday you'll get smart enough just to understand what a failure of a man you're going to become. So, before that happends, I'll spoile some little surprises for you.
First of your High School period will be total shit. You'll start to develop depression during the second year and it won't leave you... never... why? Because you thought to be some special fucking snowflake. Bad news: that didn't take you too far. You'll pass the rest of those years crying yourself too sleep, hoping not to wake up and pass another day in that cell of a classroom. Once ended that shit, guess what, there's more! After graduating with the lowest score, (I get it, you didn't like the idea to become an accountant), you decided that studying russian at uni was the best option for you... Guess what happends now?
After three years you decide that it's too much for you, too much pressure, and I can even tell you why you decided so (it happend 3 days ago): fucked up too many exams, the uni's interinal system is a mess and, plus, your parents are divorcing in the process, not leaving you a single moment of peace to study.

So, after all this said, my advice is to MAN THE FUCK UP, because if you don't you're in for a bad ride... do not forget this last tip: stop chase after girls, they won't even touch you with a stick, use you're energy for something usefull, like learning how to play the guitar, or something.

Don't make me regret my past.
Udachi, mne.

P.s. : You'll have a goatee, long hair and you'll start smoking tabacco for some reason. You'll still look like a faggot, but at least that's what you wanted, right?
>>
Dear Neppy,
Before I start, let me say GOD DAMN, YOURE HANDSOME AS HELL, DUDE... no wonder you got laid so much...

Okay, now... Here's the deal...

I've got no regrets (you won't) because you (I) tried SO FUCKING HARD to get the assclowns in r9k to wake up and snap out of it

You (I) did the best that I (you) could to help them (fags) man up

You (I) fought the good fight, and although many of them (losers) refused to listen to me (you) they (them) were the few fags (r9k guests) who refused to become happy (heterosexuals) so you (I) (me) have nothing to regret (laugh behind their backs)
>>
I (you) ruined (perfected) this thread (drivel)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.