[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend's getting married

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1219.png (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1219.png
35KB, 645x773px
>my friend is getting married
>they've been together for five years
>I didn't think it would hold, she's not even kind

How do you oldfags deal with feels like this?
>>
>>34749087
Feels bad anon. I'm starting to get it now with friends marrying off and doing their own thing. I met a 58 year old in Asia one time who was the definition of desperation, no wife, no kids and was seeking a partner at all costs - to the point he was just going up to women on the street and offering money for them to marry him. The saddest part was when I realised that's probably my future.
>>
>>34749124
Fuck man, I have never had a age crisis but I feel something really wierd right now. I need a girlfriend before I get old.
>>
File: 1443373815713.jpg (572KB, 974x732px) Image search: [Google]
1443373815713.jpg
572KB, 974x732px
>>34749087
I don't have any friends.
originally
>>
>he has friends

so you are a normie? u can leave
>>
>>34749145
Yes honestly there's nothing worse than being old and lonely, it is 100% what causes insanity and brain degeneration in later life.
>>
File: 1440800392057.png (347KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440800392057.png
347KB, 600x600px
>be grade schooler
>mom is friends with this woman who has a daughter
>the daughter and I hang out a bunch and we become friends
>we eventually move away and don't see each other for years
>still hear about her accomplishments
>see a picture of her, she turned out incredibly hot
>family gets an invite to her wedding this year

I can't do it. I'm an embarrassment of a human being and she's insanely attractive and the guy is apparently a muscular beast. god help me if they come to talk to me
>>
>>34749087
I decided to warn my friend against it when he made me best man. I was happily married already (still am), and I knew he wanted that, too, but there was way too much blood in the water already.

Dude wound up telling her what I had said. Got her super pissed, they went through the wedding anyways, and a year and 2 months later, they were divorced (it was short enough to where Alimony didn't come into play).

Don't really feel bad. I warned the dude, I told him what marriage really was (a bet that you would spend the rest of your life with that person, and if you lost, your life became hell; if you won, you got a small tax brake).

He didn't want to hear it. That said, my conscience was and is clean.
>>
>>34749305
You can't tell someone who is infatuated that they are wrong.
>>
>oneitis gets engaged and invites me to her engagement party
>i go and am heartbroken the whole time
>wasnt invited to the wedding but didnt care at that point as i entered a deep depression
>a year later while stalking her on normiebook i notice that her husband is no longer listed as her husband
>turns out they got divorced
>feel much better about the world and simultaneously lost any feelongs i had for her
>>
>>34749327
They had dated longer than I had been dating and married to my wife. Infatuation should have long since passed. She lost a brother due to drunk driving, and loathed all forms of alcohol (he liked the taste of beer). Screeched at him whenever he drank (he almost never got drunk). She never wanted to have sex, and, 5 years before the marriage, she had cheated on him, and when he DID get drunk, he obsessed on that (which, if he elected to stay with her, shouldn't be brought up at random; either forgive her and stay with her, or dump her and move on).

Like I said, there was an absolute OCEAN of blood.
>>
>>34749354
Lmao sounds like a train wreck from the start.
>>
>>34749368
Exactly. There was no reason for him to get married. He thought marriage would magically FIX all of those issues. So did she.

Anyone who is married knows this isn't the case. If anything, it just makes things worse.
>>
>>34749329
Good for you padre
>>
>>34749087

>tfw my 20 year old friend just proposed to his first girlfriend

Inb4 cute

>She is emo
>she is 17
>they've been together for 6 months

dafuq
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.