[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robot wageslaves who are losing it here? I used to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1483538670157.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483538670157.png
233KB, 568x590px
Any other robot wageslaves who are losing it here? I used to be able to ignore my normie coworkers and their constant giggles and hurtful comments but after 3 years I'm just tired of it.
>>
>>34748439
Welcome to why people turn to drugs.
>>
File: . .gif (229KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
. .gif
229KB, 500x579px
How have you endured that for so long? It hasn't even been three months since I got my first job and I already want to kill myself. Hearing normies in the restroom so casually laugh and make jokes about my weird asocial habits from behind the stall really does it for me. If it I didn't like programming to an autistic degree, I wouldn't even come to work anymore.
>>
>>34748439
Are you a hundred per cent sure they're laughing and talking about you? I have a tendency to be really paranoid and anxious, seeing plots where there are none. Don't drive yourself insane over something that may not even exist.
>>
Thats double how long I lasted. I made it about a year and half before I had to quit and became a neet again. Its just not possible for me to be around people in any way anymore. I wish I could find a job I could do from home. I don't need much, just enough to pay for rent on some shitty apartment and for food.
>>
my boss is blatantly exploiting me, tomorrow he wants me to do an evening shift where i finish at 11pm, by the time i get home its midnight, takes me an hour to fall asleep. he wants me to be back at work at 10am... im gonna call in and cancel cause fuck that i cant stand this fucking job and how people allow themselves to get fucked over like this
>>
Got a boss that yells all day while making you feel like shit, he also walks by my workplace every 30 min to inspect the work i've done.. welder masterrace r-right guys?
>>
>>34748572
you have enough time to eat and sleep unless you lose some sleep.
that's not a life though, that's slavery.
>>
I want to be a neet, I've wageslaved since high school and all I want to do is become /comfy/
>>
File: 50.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>tfw been on long term disability for almost a year
>no work and free monies ftw
>>
>>34749395
If you live alone you're living the dream. I'm working for free just so I might get a job later. All because I hate my parents. Not because they aren't nice, or for edgy teen reasons, but simply because I hate myself so much. I never want to see them again.
>>
>>34749454
i do but i live in fear every month they're going to cut me off.
i can't go back to wageslaving now not after i've experienced this freedom.
>>
>went to school
>now have a job where i choose my assignments and if/when i want to talk to people
>>
>>34749328
Lel I just finished a welding employment prep program about a year ago and nobody's taking apprentices so I haven't been able to find work in the field. Honestly thinking about starting a new trade.
>>
>>34748439
Are you gonna go postal?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.