[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTJ mastermind general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

How does it feel to be mastermind, fellow INTJs?
>>
>>34748172

I don't feel like a mastermind at all.
>>
>two women
>actresses
>INTJ

yeah, no
>>
>>34748172
>feels good for the most part.
>The only bad part is, I feel no true connection to anyone.
> I have faith in knowing people will see my greatness one day.
>>
>>34748235
What about the dead people who never took the test?
>>
File: intj53266343.png (49KB, 738x366px)
intj53266343.png
49KB, 738x366px
>INTJs still have the balls to show their neckbeard around here
>>
>>34748300
>Elliot Rodger was an INTJ

It's enough to be proud
Also gtfo subhuman, I am not a neckbeard.
>>
File: 1458023506005.png (1MB, 1024x1024px)
1458023506005.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>34748292

It's almost like "personality types" are nothing more than a modern version of astrology for STEM majors to jerk themselves off with.

WHAT A SURPRISE
>>
>>34748276
i know that feel man. When I did that personality test they completely hit the nail on the head, when I read the INTJ stuff I actually felt like they were reading my mind
>>
File: itme.png (44KB, 658x662px)
itme.png
44KB, 658x662px
According to that test I'm an INTJ but I feel completely fucking autistic most of the time, what do you do in this situation, fellow robots?
>>
>>34748751
I'm an INTJ according to the test too, and have often wondered whether I have autism because of the introverted/disconnect I have when it comes to social situations.
Half the time if someone says something I'll over-analyse it in my head and spend too much time trying to say something witty, by which time they've moved on with the conversation. Perhaps I'm just slow, but I always overlook the point in front of me and jump straight to analysis of it
>>
>>34748751
You are failed mastermind. Here, in slavic europe I know some intellectual supreme people from poor families that ended up in shitty job although they were supreme in math. The stupid girls have more respect than introverted minds.
>>
>>34748794
I wonder daily if I'm autistic actually man.
Even with my lover or siblings, whenever they make a joke or anything I have to overanalyze it constantly to find some hidden meanings that weren't even implied in the first place
By the time I figure out what to say back to these people it's usually already different topic and I end up either staying silent or making a complete retard out of myself

>>34748889
Worst part is, I even suck in maths.

INTJ in my case is not the mastermind of the bunch but rather the autist
>>
>>34748300
None of those things describe me. the eliot one was a nice surprise though
>>
File: image.png (459KB, 768x1024px)
image.png
459KB, 768x1024px
>>34748172
INTJ here.

You just gotta have an outlet, otherwise you lose your mind.

>pic related
>I write music
>>
>>34748911
that's scary, I literally almost wrote about what you said-- about how they always move onto a different topic, and then you never get the chance to say what you really mean! You just stand there analysing it which means you're preoccupied and don't participate in the conversation. For me I always think of just the right reply a few mins later (by which time they've got bored and left the room). Then I'm left fretting about the fact that I've just come off as self centered, quiet, and fucking dull
>>
Jesus was probably an INTJ
>>
>>34748172

Mixed blessing. Academia was a breeze but I'm a cynic and lonely as fuck.
>>
>>34748794
The autism you think of doesn't even exist.

Doctors just make up mental disorders try to shame people who aren't obedient slaves in Chad and Stacy's Wonderful World.
>>
>>34749193
That's a heavy claim, and neither I (and probably nor you) have the knowledge to confirm it, haha
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.