[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Un ironically, fuck women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (556KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
556KB, 1536x2048px
Just got pointed to the trailer of a documentary called 'love me', about mail order brides in Ukraine. Take a look at the comments section
>>
Meh, I'd have to see it in order to say how wrong or right they are.
If these men actually think the hot Ukrainian young girls actually like them and will stay with them forever once they get their green card, these comments aren't unjustified.

If the guys in the documentary realize they are exchanging money and standard of living for a woman physically out of their league and get a proper pre-nup etc., then go ahead and proceed I guess.

But thinking a hot young chick you meet over a mail order bride agency will truly love you if you look like crap and are a boring fuck IS truly naive and asking for a financial/emotional breakdown. And yeah, if that guy was my brother, I'd tell him so as well.
>>
File: beta loser inquires boring shit.jpg (77KB, 720x908px) Image search: [Google]
beta loser inquires boring shit.jpg
77KB, 720x908px
tippity-toppity fuckitty kekkington

let those betas burn in my humble opinion

pathetic thirsty betas gotta learn. if they haven't by the time they're in their 20s, then they are delusionals who deserve every ounce of pain they get.
>>
File: 1436159945256.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436159945256.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>divorce rate for American roasty scum:
50%

>divorce rate for mail order brides:
20%

HMMMMMMMMMM...
>>
>>34747966
hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
>>
File: 1484323670721.jpg (32KB, 450x498px) Image search: [Google]
1484323670721.jpg
32KB, 450x498px
>>34747546
But, they're right though
Betas who buy women are completely naive if they believe it isn't just a scam to get second-world immigrants citizenship
>>
>>34747546
tl:dr?
badabing
>>
>>34747619
>If these men actually think the hot Ukrainian young girls actually like them and will stay with them forever once they get their green card, these comments aren't unjustified.
The point is, western women don't like these men either, women shouldn't care, in fact they should be happy these men aren't bothering them and are looking for girls elsewhere

But they're not, they're vindictive and hateful and want these men to be alone. Women don't want "lesser" males to breed, they don't want them to find love, especially with foreign women who are probably more attractive than them.
>>
>>34748114
they're less naive than guys who think girls will like them if they're "kind" and "respectful" towards women
>>
>>34747619
>boring meme

Will will this end?

It's only """boring""" if you're ugly

Women are idiotic scum
>>
>>34748215
t. Boring guy
>>
File: image.jpg (708KB, 900x1086px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708KB, 900x1086px
http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/34747833#bottom

Watch the stream with me anon, if you have a bit of time to spare. Come feel with me.
>>
>>34747966
>you're dumb if you have hope in women
>you're bitter if you don't
You really can't win against roasties
>>
File: jennifer lawrence hypoclit.png (88KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
jennifer lawrence hypoclit.png
88KB, 500x335px
>>34748617
roasties are all about contradiction, anon
>>
File: IMG_5553.jpg (122KB, 583x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5553.jpg
122KB, 583x690px
I appreciate women and I respect them as human beings.

Some of these bitchcunts tho...
>>
>>34749032
>friend date
>making me feel like a princess
I bet my house she fucked Chad that night
>>
File: 1440957949015.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1440957949015.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
>>34747546
What's the problem with these comments? They seem perfectly accurate.
>>
>>34748697
I don't care about anyone's opinion that has their butthole available online.
>>
File: 1445996395477.jpg (5KB, 219x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445996395477.jpg
5KB, 219x250px
>>34749032
Whew. I shouldn't even be mad though, she went out of her way to thoroughly put him in his place and made it very clear he's just a friend. Dude is fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1428420445855.jpg (41KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1428420445855.jpg
41KB, 453x604px
>>34749032
God it hurts to live
muted
>>
>>34749032
If you have romantic feelings, and don't ask her out as soon as you guys seem to start hitting it off, you will NEVER have her, no matter what you do.

The fact that this happens to so many men - many of them intelligent - yet none of them can figure this basic fact out. You ask her out. If she says "No, I just want a friend," you say you have enough friends, and you aren't really interested in that.

Women are shit friends anyways. The only exception to this rule comes when you are happily married, and a friend is happily married. Sometimes, if there is no attraction between you and your buddy's wife, you can be pretty solid friends. But even THAT is rare, and it's NEVER "hang out alone" friends.
>>
>>34748138
>they're vindictive and hateful
Based on what? Those women are quite on point and >>34747619 explained it nicely. I'd warn and say the same thing to my family member.
>>
>>34748138
>they should be happy these men aren't bothering them and are looking for girls elsewhere
No, because they are bringing 10/10 women into the country that these women KNOW they can't compete with, and these women KNOW will divorce that guy, thus entering into the dating pool.

By allowing them to do so, they consent to more competition against better looking women.
>>
>>34749234
>thinking roasties can think of something so complex
>>
>>34749253
It's instinctive. They protect themselves even on a subconscious level.
>>
>>34747546
Post a link to the comments, lets get a good old slut hunt going.
>>
OP you haven't seen the documentary.

In this case, the guys they selected are the most bumbling types imaginable, and yeah one of them - the woman is clearly contemptuous of him and exploiting him to the point that it's ridiculously obvious to everyone but the one guy, and yes - as the comments point out, somebody should have been trying to communicate this to the guys instead of letting them make a fool of themselves on camera for an exploitation documentary.
>>
File: 1486204396672.png (371KB, 499x505px) Image search: [Google]
1486204396672.png
371KB, 499x505px
>caring about what gross 3D women do
>>
>>34749209
>If you have romantic feelings, and don't ask her out as soon as you guys seem to start hitting it off, you will NEVER have her, no matter what you do.
True fuckin' shit buddy. True fuckin' shit.

I asked a girl to the movies like 3 times before I just gave up. I see her every Wednesday now, and the feelings have kinda faded (which I'm happy about).
>>
File: 1414555534655.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1414555534655.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>34747546
>BUT COME ON!
>>
>>34747546
you can't really get a woman to love you if she doesn't respect you.

poor fags are going to get drained of everything they have.
>>
>>34747546
What happened the watchthrough thread, why didn't you post there?
>>
>>34749423
Yup. If you have a conversation that makes her laugh a genuine laugh, or smile a genuine smile (rather than the polite versions), you ask her before she leaves.

Doesn't matter how well you know her. You find that shit out as a potential boyfriend, NOT as a friend.
>>
>>34749032
>friend date
>stillsinglethough

Why would you ever put this on social media if not to subtly mock the guy who took you out for all of it? Is it an utter lack of empathy? There's no way she doesn't realize what she did.
>>
>>34749474
subconscious reminder to the guy that he will never get to smell her asshole
>>
>>34747966
>let those betas burn
question: If you have a problem with betas trying to get a gf, doesn't that prove everything we are saying?

There is about 1 boy for every girl, so if girls are "disgusted" by the least attractive boys, like Fabiola Leanos says, that means there aren't enough boys for every girl to have a monogamous relationship.

It explains why these men are going abroad to find women.

It explains why attractive men are reluctant to commit.

It even explains why there are beta orbiters, society never informed them women are not attracted to betas so no wonder they are confused.

Can you grasp the reasoning behind this?
>>
>>34749032
>>34749512
Most likely the guy has a gf and literally just took her out on a friend date because she's his friend
You guys underestimate how lame normies are
>>
>>34749534
>expecting a woman to graphics reasoning

lmao
>>
>>34749673
That was supposed to say grasp

well time to kms
>>
>>34749474

I think it translates something like this.

>look how desirable I am everyone.
>i'm getting treated like a princess by a guy I'm not even dating.
>by the way did I mention we're NOT dating? >i'm still available chad teehee.
>>
>>34749585
>Most likely the guy has a gf and literally just took her out on a friend date because she's his friend

Normie here, you're completely retarded.
>>
>>34748114
Good God Hugh Laurie looks like he's been JUST'd.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>34749866
Thank you for the clarification. On another note, YOU DONT BELONG ON THIS FUCKING BOARD GET OUT REEEEE
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.