[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why normies go here and insult us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1485424104943.jpg (10KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1485424104943.jpg
10KB, 239x211px
Why normies go here and insult us?
>>
File: nazi1.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nazi1.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>34746391

Because the majority of people here are useless, beta nu-male leftist cuckolds who are feminised and weak and their outlook on life revolves around females and blaming all their problems on things without confronting the reality that they're trapped in a prison of their own minds and are unwilling to break free from it and learn to focus on them and better themselves; stuck in a spiral of self-loathing and despair and a disenfranchisement towards society and the regression of the male-female dynamics in western civilisation.

The people here are so weak they can't learn to grab life by the pussy. On top of that I'd say a lot of people here are so cognitively dissonant that they refuse to understand (redpill) the nature of women and how terrible women truly are. Women respect masculinity and dominance, they don't want a weak beta male leftist liberal pussy who's okay with niggers and spics flooding his country and is so passive and indecisive that he has no true convictions in his life other than his personality revolving around trying to figure out how to obtain a woman which ultimately revolves around them trying to please women.

Not only that but the majority of young men here are white; which instantly makes them better than 90% of the rest of the world. But they're so indoctrinated by the leftist liberalism dogma of the passed 70 odd years that to their minds learning racial reality is unfathomable to the point they'd never want to protect and preserve and safeguard their race, nation, culture, heritage and history along with their women and children of their nation and race.

People get the suffering they deserve. I'm just a tourist. I just come here to laugh because this is one of the saddest and most pathetic places on the entire internet
>>
>>34746488
exactly what this thirteen year old said, he knows whats up
>>
File: 1485701096784.jpg (40KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485701096784.jpg
40KB, 452x363px
>>34746488
> muh edddddgy nazi
>>
File: women 3.jpg (482KB, 1657x650px) Image search: [Google]
women 3.jpg
482KB, 1657x650px
>>34746488

Also inb4
>Roasties
>Thots
>female attention seekers
>White Knights
>ANTIFA
>Leftist cuckolds
>Liberals
>Non-whites, Jews and brown people
>>
>>34746391
im just roleplaying
>>
File: sidsnarl.png (1MB, 958x1489px) Image search: [Google]
sidsnarl.png
1MB, 958x1489px
>>34746488
Tldr; b8
>Pic related
>>
>>34746488
Look at all this garbage. Read the first three lines and had a sense of what it was going to be about, /pol/ whining disguised as insults. How is it even possible to have this little self awareness. Jesus.

Anyway fuck normies, they can't even think.
>>
>>34746391
they dont. only failed normies do that to make themselves feel better. so redditors basically
>>
>>34746613
this desu

very originally this
>>
>>34746488

You're no better than them. You've just chosen a different type of mental prison.

Everyone who subscribes to extreme ideologies does it in order to escape their sense of uselessness. People on this site use self-deprecation and irony as a coping mechanism in order to feel like they are "different" and "edgy". They also place their self worth based on what females think of them. You've chosen to describe your self worth as your race. I'd hazard a guess that it's because you have nothing else going for you. Funny how I've never met happy or successful nazis. It's because people who are happy and successful don't need to feel a sense of belonging to a race or a religion or a group.
>>
>>34746671
Is libertarianism an extreme ideology? I didn't used to think so but it seems to agitate normies. I just want to be left alone and not get robbed, how can there be anything wrong with that?
>>
>>34746691

You're talking about "self-guarding" your race. How is that not retarded? Ask any person who was adopted by parents who are from a different race and they'd save their parents than some criminal from another race.

Sure, you are more likely to be attacked by a black person or be less smart than an Asian. If that's the case, don't live near blacks. But "race-preservation" is just pure retarded. Even I personally would never live around blacks and wouldn't hire them because I know they are prone to violoence and are lazy. But if I accidentally met a hard working nice black person, I wouldn't mind them.
>>
>>34746391
it's too easy, duh

you're all pathetic little nobodies and it's funny to see your high and mighty selves get triggered
>>
>>34746391
do you have any idea how easy it is to get (You)s
of course you do, you made this thread
>>
>>34746801
I'm not that faggot, he's clearly a neonazi. I'm just a regular libertarian.
>>
>>34746488
First paragraph: I agree that the majority of this board are pathetic thirsty beta orbiters. But this is /r9k/.

Second paragraph: You're wrong. Just drop by a woman hate thread. /r9k/ is among the most redpilled places on the Internet when it comes to females and their cunty conduct.

Third paragraph:There's a shit-ton of non-Americans here, myself included. Did you run polls to establish the demographics of /r9k/?
>>
>>34746613
This is the answer to the question
>>
>>34746488
>they refuse to understand the nature of women and how terrible women truly are
Yeah, that's why there are no woman hate threads here.
>>
File: liberalface.png (258KB, 357x402px) Image search: [Google]
liberalface.png
258KB, 357x402px
>>34746488
>a /pol/ock describes himself.
Why do you think you have been drawn so far to the right? Could it simply be a reaction to our leftist society, or do you think your beliefs are 100% legitimate and you would have arrived at the same conclusions on tour own. You are to weak to be your own person. So you adopt other people beliefs and put on this bullshit persona. Nobody's buying. Its time to grow up and be honest with yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_nmda6085ju1qlwpuno1_1280.jpg (58KB, 566x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmda6085ju1qlwpuno1_1280.jpg
58KB, 566x720px
>>34746488
Normie you should gtfo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.