[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

purpose of beta men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

File: kirito.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kirito.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
what's the purpose of short beta effeminate men?
>>
>>34746252
Their purpose is to be one of those gay tranny trap things.
>>
>>34746252
Making others look good in comparison
If everyone was tall and manly, no one would be tall and manly
>>
>>34746263
what if the guy is not gay

>>34746272
that's sad
>>
>>34746272
well at least I'm making something look good
>>
boipucci. literally fucktoys who now with the available technology and methods can look almost exactly like women and be fucked by guys who don't want roastie problems or can't get any.

the best part is they love being fucktoys
>>
Food for other predators.
Just kidding I'm not a primitivist retard. The purpose of betas is to build things to combat Chad. The homosexual degenerate Turing BTFO Chad's worldwide all for some hairy boypussy
>>
>>34746252
to work all of the undesirable and low-human-contact jobs that nobody wants, same role as ugly people
>>
>>34746341
>what if the guy is not gay
Love is unconditional. It doesn't matter what body your lover is in. Boy or girl or potato. If it's true love then you'll love them no matter what
>>
>tfw beta shota manlet but not gay
Suffering is real. And don't tell me to grow beard, doesn't grow. Don't tell me start lifting when my bone structure is like 12 yo boy's. Already lost the game before it started.
>>
>>34746441
I don't love it. I'm not gay. I'm not attracted to men
>>
>>34746478
just be my bf
it's not gay if you look like a cute little feminine teenage boy, right
>>
File: 1377655570478.jpg (47KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1377655570478.jpg
47KB, 680x510px
>tfw cute beta manlet

i want a dominant girl to take control of me
>>
File: 1476395637930.jpg (94KB, 528x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476395637930.jpg
94KB, 528x600px
>>34746252
kirito is literally alpha tier what the fuck are you implying
>>
>>34746491
Then you are human waste. Accept what you were born for and take my cock or die.
>>
>>34746478
>Don't tell me start lifting when my bone structure is like 12 yo boy's

You will still look vastly better than if you don't lift at all.
>>
>>34746497
it's not gay for you because you're fooling yourself into thinking he's a girl, but it will be for him because he's fucking a male man.
>>
>>34746518
asspull. He's literally a trap and multiple people say it.
>>
>>34746252
They will make good customers when sex robots become mainstream.
>>
I'm a girl (female) and I'm only attracted to short beta effeminate men.
>>
>>34746550
Being a tranny doesn't make you a girl.
>>
the purpose of betas is to over through chads using our cunning intellect, we spend all day reading to increase out IQ so one day we will rise over chads and enslave them
>>
>>34746566
I have a vagina, though. I was born with one. But k.
>>
>>34746550
W-where are you from then?
>>
>>34746441
well i suppose i should go after lesbians then

dykish girls were always more flirty and nice with me, i guess you might be onto something
>>
>>34746518
lmao all he did was grind her in virtual reality and adopt some fucking twinkle tinkerbell thing as his "wife's" daughter.
he got everyone out of the game and then saved her ass from getting pounded on the hospital bed and they don't go out or do anything afterwards.

He'll be alpha when he starts smashing that cunt like he should have smashed his sisters craving cunt.
>>
>>34746550
What about females?
>>
>>34746577
No one believes you. Go to some other board or fetish site if you want to role-play being a girl.
>>
>>34746617
I could even post a pic of my hand if you want.
>>
File: bfcoupon.jpg (133KB, 937x881px) Image search: [Google]
bfcoupon.jpg
133KB, 937x881px
>>34746550
Are you a domme or what makes them attractive to you?
Also pick me
>>
>>34746623
pls do.
also
LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
>>34746627
I can be dominant if someone wants me to be, I can be both desu. I dunno, I just find them to be really cute and lovely to be around.
>>
>>34746569
Girls will always go for Chad if freedom exists for them.
>>
>>34746623
>my hand
I'm sure trannies have soft and feminine hands.
>>
>>34746639
P-please respond to my post here >>34746590
>>
>>34746639
what about effeminate betas of the shooter variety(rodger, lanza, roof) do you think they'd be cute and lovely to e around?
>>
>>34746656
They're physically cute desu, but probably a little scary because they kill people.
>>
>>34746649
>no timestamp
How stupid do you think we are, nigger?
>>
>>34746653
Oh, sorry anon. I live in yurop.
>>
Why is alpha > beta
Sure alpha is the first one, but since beta comes after it, beta is always better because it learns from alpha's mistakes
>>
>>34746649
lets go hyde park, ill take you somewhere nice afterwards too ;)
if you don't mind 18 yo that is.
>>
>>34746675
what about before they killed people? if you gave one of them the time of day and you really though he was cute and loved to be around him maybe he wouldn't even consider shooting a school
>>
>>34746677
Taking that pic and uploading that was scary enough, maybe I'll take another one with a timestamp soon. Pls don't bully, though.
>>
>>34746692
>Different continent
always the case :'(
>>
>>34746695
Alpha is handsome, muscular and rude.
Beta is ugly, small and polite.

Girls are attracted to the alpha.
Alpha do better in life most of the time because it's easier for them to get a job. If the alpha is smart he becomes really great at life.
>>
>Girls
Free stuff. Free ride

>Boys
Something to slide their dick into to emasculate, or cuck out of their marraige if they actually got that far
>>
>>34746727
That's true, I actually feel really bad for them because despite them being qt, no one gave them a chance. ;__;
>>
>>34746754
This thread is about men. Not women. Sorry.
>>
the real purpose of the beta is to use the suffering they go through and create art that chads can "relate" to, think about it, most of the great artists were/are beta mantels
>>
Some women do prefer smaller effeminate looking men, just don't act like a nu-male, it's the effeminate attitude that kills it
>>
>>34746743
> If the alpha is smart he becomes really great at life.
If alpha is smart they become a beta.
Unless you want to make subcategories for alphas, but as far as I'm concerned this is how things work.
You're alpha, you change, you're now beta. Maybe you've changed even more and you're delta or gamma I dunno, but these are all "better" than alpha because they came from alpha.

Everyone is alpha at some point, the idea is to be ready, a full version. Not alpha or beta
>>
>>34746774
They didn't enjoy life though.
>>
>>34746774
so in other words you're saying chad is our puppet and betas are the puppet master?
>>
>>34746808
Don't bring physics into this. This behavioural science.
>>
>>34746739
Trannies deserve to be bullied. How many threads do you shit up and derail pretending you're a female? Whenever I'm feeling down I remind myself there's people like you out there and I'll never be that much of a disgusting fuckup.
>>
>>34746843
Might actually be a girl thought. Even if she turns out to be tranny would still go for it. The fact that she browses this place means she had some self awareness beyond 'drink - fuck - drink' like all the college girls around me.
>>
>>34746843
I'm not even a tranny, though. Why is it so hard for you to believe that biological girls come on here? I've met plenty of other femanons who also had vaginas. It's really not that hard to believe. You're visibly upset, though.
>>
>>34746252
are you questioning my existence...? i'm offended.
>>
>>34746862
You're invading my safe space. Go back to your echo chamber
>>
>>34746649
Cute hand.
How tall are you?
Also are you looking for a robot bf?
Drop a throwaway email and I'd contact you.
>>
>>34746834
I'm not bringing physics (well I kind of am but that's not !the point!)
Works with physics, or anything else.

>Videogames
idea + work = code
code = a game in alpha
code = a game in beta
code = a published game
>Nostalgia
something you enjoyed as a kid and you know it's pretty bad, but you still like it for the nostalgia is the same as still prefering alpha over beta, even when you know you shouldn't

Works with basically anything so why wouldn't it work for you and me
>>
>>34746252
to rise up and kill all the lanklets and sieze the means of reproduction
>>
>>34746743
>Alpha do better in life most of the time because it's easier for them to get a job.
alphas do well for a while, then manlets rise up and destroy them and fuck their women

see napoleon, timur, etc
>>
>>34746252
They are the work horses civilized society is built on.
To keep them sedate, you just need to give them some modest comforts and a wife so they can at least pretend they're passing their genes on while raising Chad's progeny.
>>
>>34746441
this is actually spot on
>t effeminate cute twink boy who took his roommate's virginity
>>
File: 1483444962428.jpg (24KB, 347x402px) Image search: [Google]
1483444962428.jpg
24KB, 347x402px
>>34746408

We are the backdrop to someone else's life at best, sweet brother
>>
>>34746862
newfags, what do you expect

countless girls have posted vocaroos and have hosted chatrooms and discord and shit like that

it's a fact that girls do post here but on the other hand it's impossible to tell if you're a real grill or some loser pretending to be one so evidence is always nice
>>
>>34747337
only 40% of all men in the past reproduced so you're spot on
>>
>>34747589
>in the past

which time period exactly? 40 million years ago?
>>
>>34747736
200-300 years ago maybe?
>>
>>34747750
well then you're wrong, someone has bamboozled you with false information
>>
>>34746252

There is no purpose

It's literally an anomaly caused by people not writing certain things down, resulting in shite parenting and bad habits
>>
>>34748094
>more than half of all males are like that
>anomaly
>>
>tfw short beta effeminate man
>tfw a girl prefers me over a bearded bad boy musician that's trying to get her
No idea what's wrong with her taste, but I think I'll ask her out next week. Maybe she just likes to play it safe. Well, she's the type to be loyal and all though so I just gotta go for it.
>>
Betas exist to serve chads.

Chads instincively know this, and tend to leave them alone.

Real robots are neither betas nor (obviously) chads, so chads attack them and betas try to "help" them in that fake-nice way that guidance counselors and therapists have.
>>
To be in loving lifelong relationships with men.

What, you still think you're meant to have relationships with women? You realize the only reason we haven't killed them all is to keep the species going, right? They don't know the love between a man and a dedicated femboy.
>>
>>34749398
>prefers me
yeah I thought so too. She doesn't really though
>>
>>34749582
She kinda told me that, though
I joked that if my crush rejects me, I'll just compete with the viking guy to get her, and she said "you already won, though"
Also told me she had a crush on me before
>>
>>34749621
delete this.
The world isn't supposed to work this way
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.