[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons: A Warning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 20

File: femmyboy.png (83KB, 548x531px) Image search: [Google]
femmyboy.png
83KB, 548x531px
2006-era oldfag 4channer here.

I've dated femanons, I've hooked up with femanons, I could give you a thousand and one anecdotes about my experiences with them/you girls, needless to say there was a lot of excitement and heartbreak in equal measure.

Anyway, I don't want to get bogged down being a raconteur. So I'll give it to you straight: If you're a girl on this board, you really need to consider leaving for your own good. Most of us anons aren't decent romantic partners, we're neophiliacs obsessed by novelty, we're sexual degenerates who will ask you to do unimaginably lewd stuff in bed and we're grumpy and often mean when we're angry.

I'm saying this for your own good fembots. If you want to be happy, just leave /r9k/ and 4chan in general. Please. Look at how many girls this place has chewed up and spat out, and those are only the most notable ones who had pics and logs posted, there are dozens more for every one of them, and I've been involved with a good number of them.

Have some self-respect. Find a white husband, settle down and have kids. There's no hope for us robots. We're broken men, even if we're sexually successful.
>>
Speak for yourself, fag. The only reason "fembots" should leave is because there is no such thing and therefore they need to stop pretending and being a plague on this board.
>>
>>34746195
Everyone on this board is trash desu, pissing in a sea of piss etc
Basically, it doesn't matter
You're not saving anyone OP
>>
>>34746195
>thinking you (a sexual degenerate) and your mentally ill whores represent all of 4chan
>>
>>34746267
Sexual degenerate describes most of this board: Constant trap threads, cuck threads etc.
>>
Why can't men just keep their dicks in their pants then? Why have you got to take advantage of these girls?
>>
>>34746457
They both take advantage of each other, but it's true men by definition tend to take the predatory role as we're chasing women by default, and not vice versa.

As for me, fembots are just attractive. I can't help it. I want them. I want to catch them all.
>>
>>34746195
get over yourself, athens, you 30 year old weirdo
>>
>>34746576
What did you mean by this anonymous?
>>
>I could give you a thousand and one anecdotes about my experiences with them
fuck off chad
>>
>feel when no mystery.jpg gf

Kill me.
>>
>implying you represent me
Fuck you faggot. Im not some deviant degenerate. I have a decent job, a good degree and am in good shape. I just dont know how to meet or talk to people.
>Most of us anons aren't decent romantic partners, we're neophiliacs obsessed by novelty, we're sexual degenerates who will ask you to do unimaginably lewd stuff in bed and we're grumpy and often mean when we're angry.
suck a dick. Im not a rampaging lustful subhuman. Stop projecting

>>34746326
>a minority of posters people always complain about represent the entire board
>>
>>34746845
Not OP but if you're in your 20s and have your shit sorted out but still can't find a girl, then there absolutely IS something wrong with you.

You're probably a spergy asian guy or something who thinks leveling up at the gym without being able to go more than 10 words with stammering with a girl makes you normal.

Wannabe career-normies belong on subreddits, not here. At least the NEETs have an excuse.
>>
>>34746870
where did i say i didnt have issues? I explicitly said i cant talk to people. However, the one thing i am not is a degenerate like OP implies.
>>
>>34746195
>I'm saying this for your own good fembots. If you want to be happy, just leave /r9k/ and 4chan in general.
Goes for everyone on this board, not just the fembots.
>>
>>34747049
Yeah. This place sucks the life out of anyone.
>>
File: 1456489134461.png (2MB, 1273x827px) Image search: [Google]
1456489134461.png
2MB, 1273x827px
>>34746195
2005er here, can confirm. For those of us who grew up on /b/ etc, we weren't necessarily outcasts, just more inclined towards novelty and absurdity. We could handle our own in social situations, often priding ourselves as being the "ordinary people" you never suspected of visiting such a place. We've been around. From chatrooms, to conventions, to meetups, to one-off hookups, we've been on 4chan long enough to have gotten pretty much everything we've wanted.

And that includes you.

We know how the life cycle of the "cool", "hip", "with it" femanon goes. You lurk for a while, dip your feet in the water, probably get scared off for a bit. Once you've calmed down enough to act on that instinct for social survival, you come back a bit more hardened, a bit more ready to play with the upperclassmen. If you don't try seeking validation you're doing it right, but more often than not you can't help it. You have fun for a while, you think you're finally becoming "one of the guys". And that would totally be case, but only if you were one of the rare few who truly didn't give a shit what they said about you. But you do. It eats you up inside. We become your only source of affirmation, because we're your only source of socialization.

You have nobody else. You failed to take advantage of the opportunities a normal and healthy life presented you. Now you're with us, and you can't escape. So you figure that while you're here, while you're in the only place you come in contact with the opposite gender, that you may as well give them a chance. That wasn't your first mistake, and won't by far be your last. You don't even realize the damage you're doing to yourself, because it's all you have.

Leave while you can. This is no place for you.
>>
>>34747400

That was some seriously deep shit bro.

I feel like it was destiny that I ended up here. I have spent near on a decade on 4chan now, in varying amounts. So much wasted time... Oh well, at least I met some interesting girls and guys during my time here. The people I really feel sorry for are those who are stuck here but didn't even manage to get any decent friendships or relationships - or even the odd one night stand out of the time they invested here.

Talk about a sunk cost...
>>
>>34746195
>>34747400
yes because this entire board is dedicated to finding romantic partners and we're all as pathetic as you are

stop trying to make people feel bad for posting on an indonesian sweatshop forum
>>
>>34747430
>The people I really feel sorry for are those who are stuck here but didn't even manage to get any decent friendships or relationships - or even the odd one night stand out of the time they invested here.

Same, man. They're better off rekindling old friendships or finding people at places like work and school. I get how hard it is though, being unable to form meaningful connections in real life, yet never having anyone you can call a friend online. A lot of them are too depressed, had already closed themselves off long ago. I feel like a good deal of our lasting friendships and acquaintances are the result of being flippant and argumentative, thick-skinned and cynical... because 80% of the time we tore into each other's necks before eventually becoming the best of friends.
>>
>>34747491
It was a caveat against hooking up with robots. The implication wasn't that this is the purpose of the board. We are warning you against letting your emotions and lack of socialization fool you into getting close to us, if you ever thought you might.
>>
>>34747512
Completely. I consider the silver lining of my addiction to this ersatz socialization simulator that has consumed so much of my life that I actually met a few decent guys through here, a few of which I've met up with semi-regularly, had beers with etc.

The girls are an added benefit. Though I'm basically addicted to a very specific "type" now that is impossible to find in real life. That's the main impairment, you find it difficult to form meaningful relationships with girls outside of this weird incestuous "community" of complete fuck ups like us. I've actually tried it, with a completely normal girl, and I can't even begin to describe how weird it felt.
>>
File: 1483345420001.png (10KB, 329x275px) Image search: [Google]
1483345420001.png
10KB, 329x275px
>this drama

it's just a site you retarded schizo cunts.
>>
>>34747512

I have to admit I had a lot of fun with the edgy cheap shot argumentative online friendships for years. But the edgefag novelty is completely uninteresting to me now. I've also come to realize most online friendships are just two lonely people projecting onto each other.

I've spent over a decade here teetering in and out of normal social circles and online isolation. Both eventually become just as bleak. It's human nature to live in a world of regrets and what ifs to some extent.

Also all the decent femanons left this site with the dawn of the smart phone and tinder culture. The trash ones will always be here. Coming for mass validation, over exposing themselves and inevitably getting burned
>>
>>34747606
Fuck. And how. The camaraderie and comfort in everything from our humor, to our inability to spare anything sacred, just isolates us even more from the general current of normal life. So much that sometimes I have felt I should accept my destiny of having come here in the first place, as you said. I would love nothing more than to have a sustainable, mutually gratifying relationship. Yet, be it out arrogance, or indifference, I seem to have ruthlessly sabotaged anything I had that once resembled it.

I spend a lot of time wondering where to go from here. Can we be rehabilitated? Should we focus more on virtue and productivity, in order to find a partner who shares "good" values? Do we still have values? Do we _want_ to have values? I don't know. But it's interesting.
>>
>>34747752
>Also all the decent femanons left this site with the dawn of the smart phone and tinder culture.

Interesting hypothesis.

I've been on here long enough to remember just how comparatively uncommon camwhoring was back in the day (2006 /b/). I mean you had the odd camwhore like togi-chan or clover-chan, but these days /soc/ chews them up and spits them out on an hourly basis it seems.

Everything seems much more methodical, industrial, less ephemeral because of all the archives that exist now too - Remember when you had to submit threads to that old archiver and when enough unique submissions were triggered, it would trigger the archiver itself?

Even the process of camwhoring these days seems more a lot more... mechanical. There are just so many of them, and so many have absolutely no connection to the core of the site, /soc/ is the only board they post on.

Reading about loli-chan shook me up a lot too, what happened to that girl is genuinely sad. Had her on Skype for a while but she went AWOL.
>>
>>34747724

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SECRET CLUB HOUSE WEE WAWW WEE WAWWW
>>
>>34746195
>I've dated femanons, I've hooked up with femanons,
Do you have a guide for this?
I'm a 29yo virgin and I just want to feel love, just once.
>>
>>34747724
>being this serious

its just text you psycho bitch

:^)
>>
>>34747790
>our humor

This to me is the most important part, even more that the general irreverence of the place. There is nothing that underscores the fundamental personality and socialization distinction between a long-time user of 4chan and a normie than their respective sense of humor. It is a completely unbridgable gap, everything from the time lag of memes filtering through to the normiesphere to the different boundaries of what is considered acceptable humor, to the really esoteric layers of irony this place has (basically impossible to explain to outsiders).

As far as modern normie humor goes: I had the misfortune of flicking the channel over to that poo in the loo comedian, the one in that bad Netflix show the other night (Master of None or something?). He was doing stand up and his entire routine just seemed to be ranting about white people for an hour. I miss Seinfeld.
>>
>>34747844
That's Aziz Ansari. One of the latest of a string of recent "ethnic comedians" like Hari Kondobalu and a bunch of completely unfunny chinks.

Their content is all exactly the same.
>>
>>34747792

Things seem more mechanical and cold because that's how this place has survived for so long. Sure nostalgia plays some part in this observation but we've witnessed a decade of culture on this site. Rituals have been formed and long since been kept in place by anonymous cooperation (though moderators do exist but merely whip the horde).

I find it's boards like /soc/ , /lgbt/ and especially /cgl/ that have the least attachment to the site's culture. They are just containment boards for the ever growing attention whore plague.
>>
>>34747907
I documented my thoughts on cosplayers long, long ago (probably 5 years ago now?)

As stated I actually like a lot of the girls on this site, but cosplayers are a group of girls I can't stand. I could go on for hours about how and why I hate them so much, but you're probably already aware of the reasons (infantile to a fault, embody the slutty nerd stereotype near perfectly, virtue-signalling politics, no sense of shame, trashy costumes with the same templated 'thats how the designers made it!' defence every time, joining up with druggy, promiscuous rave culture etc.)

Cosplayers are every worst stereotype /r9k/ has about women rolled into one.
>>
>>34747844
>I miss Seinfeld.
I have to point out that I've actually devalued potential partners based on whether they are able to appreciate Seinfeld for its acting and writing, rather than expecting the show to "jump" at them or give a cheap slapstick laugh like Master of None. Sounds childish to others, perhaps, until they understand how much you can tell about a person based on their willingness/ability to see multiple contextual layers (seeing past appearances).

As 4channers, it's an absolutely essential aspect of our humor to integrate "layers". There is the irony, the endless free association, the often impressive subtlety of a joke or observation. I really think this is one of the last place that humor survives on the internet, given our prodigious knack for invention. And that sort of approach to perception bleeds through a person; if they have it, you not only see it in their humor, but in the way they view the world generally. It's really a shining beacon for the kind of people we can interact with.
>>
>>34747878
Ah, but he was great on parks and rec, and his Netflix show is surprisingly deep.
>>
File: 1478696982936.png (332KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478696982936.png
332KB, 640x480px
>>34747943
>Cosplayers are every worst stereotype /r9k/ has about women rolled into one.

poetry
>>
>>34747975
>cheap slapstick
>master of none
Did you watch the show or do you assume the show is based off aziz's stand-up?
>>
>>34746195
>i've had my fun so now you women can leave
Fuck off, OP.

Also, most actual robots are hopeless romantics who wound up embittered by a world that has grown disrespect, and even to hate, romance. And that happened because of women. Men are far more romantic than women. Always have been, always will be. Romance is too much responsibility for women, and modern feminism means shunning all responsibility and just doing whatever comes into your head.
>>
>>34748028
I know he has some social commentary and whatever but it's just bullshit to appease his audience. I practically blocked it out, it's so awful to think of.
>>
>>34747980
The guy is an anti-white bindi faggot.

>surprisingly deep

No it isn't. It's him coincidentally chasing after white woman after white woman presenting the only other white male character as a clownish buffoon, portraying the chink as sympathetic and mixing it with some cheap muh immigrant experience sentimentality.

If you're white, you shouldn't like someone who blatantly hates your race and wants to fuck your women. Asian "Americans" are detestable little cockroaches who need to be stamped on until they know their place. Bindis are among the fucking worst since they talk down to you like a master scolding the servant for smudging the silverware.
>>
>>34748045
Again, are you talking about his show? Because it's on par with Louie. His stand up isn't the greatest, I give you that. But MoN is solid.
>>
>>34748065
Wow, you're really hung up on race my dude.
>>
>>34747975
No, it makes sense. Seinfeld is a genuinely touching show at times, it was also written in a comparatively saner age where intersectionality hadn't yet completely taken hold of evening TV entertainment - I like that Jerry acts as the glue that holds the other characters together, he's the order to their chaos and actually spends a lot of his time being a problem solver among Kramer, George and Elaine's myriad problems.
>>
>>34748084
Yes, I'm the one hung up on race, not the guy who can't make two jokes in a row without sneaking in some disparaging reference to "WYPIPO". I bet you think Eddie Huang is a genius too.

You're obviously not white.
>>
>>34748121
I don't even know who Eddie Huang is.
Your entire post is racially charged. I doubt you're able to have an unbiased conversation about the quality of a show. Sorry m8.
>>
>>34748084
t. man who watches bad TV shows about the 'asian american experience'.

right after you've finished watching kevjumba, jason higa and wong fu production's latest vids, you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>34748148
>Your entire post is racially charged.

Aziz Poosari's entire standup routine is racially charged too. As is MoN.

Get out of here Prandeep.
>>
>>34748065

Hahahahhaha, it always makes me HAPPY as FUCK that white people WILL be bred out of the human race and won't exist in a few hundred years. ONLY white countries are mixed race and take in tons of immigrants, no other country or group of people on earth does that shit because we love ourselves. White people WANT to be mixed because they are ADDICTED to non-whites. White women LUST for black men and white men DESIRE Asian women. Nothing you can do to stop this 100% guaranteed future. We're taking over your countries and will be deleting and destroying your history, art, music, and people. Get ready for it.
>>
>>34748154
I dunno who any of those people or things are. Master of None is very well done and you haven't said shit to dissuade me of its quality
>>
File: 1484255496745.jpg (118KB, 1272x774px) Image search: [Google]
1484255496745.jpg
118KB, 1272x774px
I remember when we called you newfags.
>>
>>34748068
Yeah, his show. Maybe I could give it a chance again. I thought the writing was alright. It's a decent blend of comedy and coming-of-age, the difficulty of facing important challenges, for sure. I have to say I got a little emotional because of the way he met and eventually moved in with his on-screen girlfriend. It was sweet and endearing, but also realistic.

>>34748103
That's definitely it. Not only was the show very detached from political correctness and "righting wrongs", such as incorporating some feelsy moment when the male characters realize how they dared to treat a woman, but the eccentricities and the bonds between every character were so detailed... disarmingly honest, at times brutal, all the while very clever and very unique.
>>
How did /r9k/ become the "le 3 deep 5 u xD" normie board?
>>
>>34748200
Reddit did this

Around 2010-2012 this site got a lot more popular, and shit.
>>
>>34748065
>>34748084
>>34748121
>>34748148
>>34748154
>>34748178

Hey folks can we please go back to the sober discussions happening in this thread? Thanks
>>
>>34748178
>because we love ourselves

No you don't. You have as little empathy towards your own people as you do towards foreigners. Don't kid yourself, PRC and India are low-trust societies with zero emotional empathy, this is all documented.

Pic related.

>>34748192
>That's definitely it. Not only was the show very detached from political correctness and "righting wrongs", such as incorporating some feelsy moment when the male characters realize how they dared to treat a woman, but the eccentricities and the bonds between every character were so detailed... disarmingly honest, at times brutal, all the while very clever and very unique.

Agreed. I think the best way of putting it would be that it was very charming. You could relax while watching it.

What's your take on the Sopranos by the way?
>>
>>34748200

/r9k/ was made to promote and make OC, not for virgin losers, both men and women, to come here and have a hang out.

Part of the problem is that /s4s/ still exists and the other is that there are a lot of male and female losers on the internet. What the fuck is up with all these fucking losers?
>>
I think guys on here idealize sex and women too much, which isn't good for a relationship. They're going to be very disappointed when they realize women aren't like porn stars or characters on tv.
>>
>>34748231
>What's your take on the Sopranos by the way?
Ah man, I haven't seen a full episode. Only vaguely aware of the plot and characterizations. For what it's worth though, I remember the whole familial clannishness and willingness on behalf of Tony Soprano to protect it at all costs to be extremely well done.
>>
>>34748254
>realize women aren't like porn stars or characters on tv.

It depends, the women on here are probably ideally suited to you if you're into crazy sexual stuff - at least in my experience. Sure they may not all look like pornstars but most of that is just smoke and mirrors, and her being into your sexual interests is more important than her having a perfect body anyway. Experienced anons will confirm.
>>
>>34748274
The fembots probably don't really wanna do that shit but I notice robots have a hard time listening to what other people say. They probably kept asking until she got tired of it and said yes.
>>
>>34748176
His stand up is, but I don't think his show is, atleast to a degree that it becomes detrimental to the character/story. You can't expect a show focusing on racial minority (in America) not to be told from the perspective of that experience.
>>
>>34746195
You think we're here to find bfs? Fuck off.
>>
>>34748254
>>34748284
>women don't *REALLY* live like porn stars and are like on tv

And then you see them in sex videos acting worse than a porn star doing every sex position. Chad wins, gets all the women, AND has "porn-style" sex with women and then women have the fucking balls to say that they don't want porn style sex when they're with an average man.

Fuck this garbage. Don't ever listen to a woman.
>>
>>34748315
>sex videos

Amateur porn isn't real life lol
>>
>>34748303
>not to be told from the perspective of that experience.

It is a dishonest portrayal, it implicitly suggests non-white immigrants in America face a "unique" situation (i.e. "white racism") whereas the situation they face is actually a more mediated, minor form of what any non-Asian emigrant to South or East Asia would face.

The narrative is that "white racism" is some morally unique concept, when it isn't. Whites are among the most racially tolerant people on earth, far moreso than Indians and Chinese. Yet from watching Master of None and Aziz Ansari's stand-up you'd believe the complete opposite.

Anyway, let's stop shitting up this thread.
>>
>>34748326

It's not amateur porn dummy, it's 100% real. And the truth is that these same women will do that with Chad and then settle for a beta average guy and barely have missionary sex with him.
>>
>>34746195
>2006
>oldfag
I bet you stumbled on 4chan after you couldn't get in the pool, you avatarfagging cunt.
>>
>>34748350
No, it says non-white actors face a unique situation. And even that wasn't given as much attention as the personal relationships and character arcs. Master of None had very little to do with racial issues aside from telling a story from the perspective of a non-white, again, which they spent very little story time on except exploring the pair bonding of two separate cultures. Your panties are in a bunch over nothing.
Agreed, let's stop tossing shit.
>>
>>34748370
the women on your "sex-videos 100% real" arent the same women posting on here 24/7
>>
>>34748371
not OP but face it, 2006 is oldfag now. if there are any elder-god 2003-2004 browsers left they would say the same anyway. /b/ was still good in 2006, moot was still around, and we still felt like we had a place on the internet that nobody else understood.
>>
>>34748370
What proof do you have that those amateur videos you see in pornhub are real?

And I'm not talking about sex. I'm saying robots expect women to be like porn stars(perfectly bald vaginas,bleached assholes, will do Anal while doing a hand stand) but they also want them to act pure and cute like the girls they see in anime. After they realize their gf can't be like this they start nit picking her every flaw and they get bored of the relationship very quickly. They will either ignore her for video games or cheat with some other 4chan whore.
>>
>>34748397

The only difference between "fembots" and the average woman is that the average woman is taped doing sex. All women do all the kinky porno shit for Chad when they're young and then when they finally, after years of partying and sleeping around, settle for the beta loser average guy, they'll only do missionary with the lights off.

>>34748414

I'm not talking about the videos on pornhub, I'm talking about all the pics and videos posted on facebook and all the other sites where it's real. Just look at #DoItforState

Tons of amateur women having porno styled sex. College educated women sucking dick and getting anal. And the majority of it is white woman and black man. I thought that was only in the pornos?
>>
>>34748447
We are talking about fembots not normos on Facebook
>>
>>34746195
did someone say Bog?
>>
>>34748464

And I'm saying "fembots" do exactly the same shit, just they don't have videos. Look how many camwhore here. Look how many aren't virgins. Look how many sleep around and then complain about not being loved. Look how many, when asked, admit to fucking kids, dogs, teachers, masturbating to weird shit, doing all kinds of degenerate garbage.

The porno stuff IS normal for women.
>>
>>34748485
The cute ones come here to camwhore for easy money and attention. They aren't really getting off on that stuff, they're just doing it for attention and beta bux.
>>
>>34748504

Okay? Most women have sex not because they want to but because they're doing it so the guy will give them something. All women are whores, we know this. Doesn't change the fact that they're having sex.
>>
>>34748516
No one ever said they weren't having sex but that has nothing to do with my point. the truth is most robots make terrible boyfriends because they put women and sex on a pedestal too much. Going through life thinking something is super important and amazing then when they finally get it, they see that it's not amazing. They see that this person who they admired for such a long time isn't only cute and sweet like the girls in anime(that pretty girl who they stare at in math class)...Sometimes this girl takes shits, she farts, she gets pissed off, she's not super happy all the time, she most likely won't like all the same hobbies he likes and she has body hair. Once this realization sets in he's going to get irritated and start picking at every flaw she has.
>>
>>34748599

I'm not arguing the merits of a robot boyfriend, I'm saying crazy porn sex IS normal and most women HAVE done that shit already. Most women do that shit before they even graduate high school.

Yeah, robots make bad boyfriends and expect an idolized view of women and relationships, but lets not think for one second that women are any better.
>>
>>34748657
You do know most of the positions in porn are uncomfortable at best and painful at worst, right? They only look like that to give camera's better angles, most people don't have the drive to switch from wacky position to wacky position every few minutes because that's ridiculous. It's like saying gunfights are exactly the same in real life as they're portrayed in movies.

How would you know how girls have sex with Chad without cameras? Do you watch them from the window or something? Or are you projecting your insecurities/
>>
>>34748657
When I said "they expect women to be like porn stars", I mean they expect women to fuck like that and be perfectly clean like they are(hairless etc). A lot of young girls just aren't going to Be able to fuck like porn stars because they don't have the experience. It's foolish for someone to expect a girl who looks and acts like agatha to fuck like a porn star which is what many robots expect. They want a virgin who some how magically knows how to fuck. It's delusional to want a virgin who has only fucked you to be some kinky sex freak.
>>
>>34748713

How do you know that they are uncomfortable and painful unless you've done them yourself, hmm? Stupid roastie
>>
>>34748729
>kinky sex freak.

This is 99% of fembots, virgin and non-virgin.

>hairless

I honestly don't think that's a big deal.
>>
>>34748749
Because real girls aren't 100% hairless all the time(a lot of robots are shocked to find out that most girls have abitof facial hair)and a virgin girl is going to be shit at sex just like a virgin guy would be. Just because a virgin guy watches a lot of kinky porn doesn't mean he will be good in bed.
>>
>>34748729

Don't worry, women quickly earn that exp to level up her whore level. They shave their pubes and wear clothes and act like whores.

Robots don't expect porn style sex, they expect love and affection. Most robots know that they would cum within a minute when they finally get with a woman. Don't really know where this perception that robots want porn sex came from.

Women actually HAVE porn sex with Chad and other men though. It's incredible the shit they'll do.
>>
>>34748783
Keep your pussy hair shaved, and your pits. Is that too much to ask? I'm not going down on you unless you're completely shaved.
>>
File: 14695575381953.jpg (36KB, 406x575px) Image search: [Google]
14695575381953.jpg
36KB, 406x575px
>Assuming I want an arcanine boyfriend in the first place.
>>
>>34748793
>meet up with chubby virgin from r9k
>he complains that he didn't think Vaginas would be so wet because
They're not that wet in porn
>can only stay hard from rough jabbing like in porn

And the robot concept of love isn't even realistic. They want love like on their stupid tv shows, love in reality just means being able to stand another persons company without wanting to stab them every time you look at them.
>>
File: lkwur3o3ad9x.png (36KB, 1052x554px) Image search: [Google]
lkwur3o3ad9x.png
36KB, 1052x554px
>>3474619
Thank god I only visit /r9chad/ to express my hatred towards everyone
Fuck this board and I gotta say we were bombarded my normies ever since 2012 so its no use telling us op

Im gonna go to wizardchan now, dont go and fuck it up next guys

>>34746457
This is why gay should exist anonie
>>
>>34748812
What is she's been busy all week with school and work?what if she has other things going on and she doesn't have time to shave her whole body hairless?you don't take these things into consideration because you don't actually want to be with a real person
>>
>>34748734
Even for the dude a lot of those positions are pretty uncomfortable, especially if you're having sex in them. It doesn't take a lot to figure if a position is uncomfortable because there's this thing called mutual empathy, it's the same thing that let's you know getting an arm chainsawed off would probably fucking hurt.
>>
>>34748858

Let me see if I got this straight:

>girl comes on 4chan
>goes to /r9k/
>meets a fat virgin robot
>meets up with him in real life
>fucks him
>complains about his unrealistic standards

Nah, nah you roastie bitch, this is exactly the problem. YOU are the one fucked up, not me. You said robots have a fucked up view on love and relationships. YOU are the one whose fucked up, not me.

Literally fuck off.
>>
>>34748910
I'm happy for you not to shave one week or something, or whenever really, but I can't eat you out when you've got hair growing out of your labia fembot.
>>
>>34748939
Not her but it actually happens and im not even larping
>>
>>34748969
shave your hairy balls first
>>
>>34748993
I literally do. I'm not even joking. Even my asscrack.
>>
>>34748993

I'll shave my hairy balls if you suck them. And you have to help me shave. Balls need hair to stay warm so our future children can be warm and snug. Stop being a cold-hearted bitch. Either I keep my hair or you keep my balls warm in your mouth.
>>
>>34748939
I didn't say you had a fucked up view on relationships, I said you all put women on a pedestal too much. Just look at them as normal human beings, not these goddesses to project all your bullshit on to. That quiet, qt, pale girl in class who you assume is a pure angel could most likely be a sadist who abuses dogs when she's at home. Robots have an issue with projecting personality traits on to women they like, then getting mad at the girl when she didn't live up to their expectations.
>>
>>34749010
>Balls need hair to stay warm so our future children can be warm and snug

>I'll shave my hairy balls if you suck them

PICK ONE
>>
>>34749092

Except we know women are nasty, degenerate whores. What robots put on a pedestal is the normie life. We want to be Chad. We already know women are disgusting people, far worse than any robot.

>>34749098

If my balls are routinely in your mouth, then I won't need any hair. The hair exists because balls need to be warm for the semen. That simple. If it gets too cold, the balls contract hardcore.
>>
I'm here for yucks, not fucks.
the worst thing that's happened from my being here is that I think the word "nigger" and if I ever trip and scream it autonomically or whatever I'll be murdered by pavement apes, but that's still pretty doubtful.
>>
>>34749218
lmao at some fucking white scared bitch.

fuck you for your racism. this is america, we are multicultural.
>>
>>34749200
Maybe some of you do but based off the majority of the posts I've seen here, most of the guys here seem to look at women as some kind of gods and everything they do in life is to get women. After they see that women are humans, they begin hating them or cheating in hopes of finding their perfect pure virgin who just happens to have a high iq and likes all their man child hobbies.
>>
>>34749200
My mouth wont be on your balls 24/7 dummy even if you say that you get a head daily
>>
>>34749218

I've gone on /pol/ since it was /new/ and am an unironic white nationalist and even I don't think of normal blacks as niggers or say it that often. I only reserve thinking or saying nigger when a black person is unredeemable ghetto trash. Blacks deserve their own communities and shit the same way whites deserve their own and we can mutually respect each other and work together. The mixing leads to conflict and hate.
>>
>>34748485
Anon, sorry to disappoint you, but you fell for the guys roleplaying as a girl. Most of the girls, even here, aren't into fucking everything that walks.
>>
>>34749231
White men won't beat me to death in all probability, unless they're antifa and they confuse my hiking boots for jackboots.
I'm not affecting housing or hiring discrimination against you, I just keep my guard up based on some pretty cut and dry statistics, and I'm willing to loosen up at the end of the day with racist humor on fourchan. It's probably roughly equal to whatever racial prejudices you levy against the world.
>>
>>34749248

Doesn't have to be 24/7, only a few minutes every 12 hours. Like medicine. But you'll probably enjoy sucking on them because their smooth balls. Women can't resist smooth balls.

>>34749236

That goes based on age. Young robots want the perfect mommy gf. Older robots want the realistic wife to support them and to come home to and love.

>>34749297

Smart. Pure statistical numbers game. Women should be alert around all men but should especially be protective around black men. Black men are only around 5% of the US population yet commit over 50% of all crime.
>>
>>34749264
Maybe it's an unfounded fear, but I have a pretty big problem with guttermouth and if I'm slipping on ice or falling I usually scream out an obscenity, and I usually don't know what it's gonna be I don't know what causes whatever to come screeching out of my mouth. I do know that if one day it turns out to be "nigger" I am royally fucked.
>>
>>34749325

No, you're absolutely right to be wary, but it is a problem to curse when you don't mean to. Should probably fix that. Also very unattractive when a woman curses.
>>
>>34747400
>>34746195

>implying I'm not the abusive one
>implying I'm not a psycho bitch who will absolutely ruin your life in every way possible including financially and emotionally

kek
>>
>>34749581
>>implying I'm not a psycho bitch who will absolutely ruin your life in every way possible including financially and emotionally
Be my girlfriend, please.
>>
File: 1477841256001.jpg (67KB, 398x537px) Image search: [Google]
1477841256001.jpg
67KB, 398x537px
>>34746195
The man in the picture is named Oscar.

He adds girls off of (mostly) /r9k/ on Skype (though other programs like Steam or Discord are possible) to try and get into relationships with. Mentally ill NEET girls are one thing he romantisizes, but also girls that are weeb, nerdy, shut-in, nihilistic and/or consume drugs.

He will allude to being your boyfriend and having feelings for you and that you are special. He will probably tell you he is a virgin autistic beta robot - he will flatter you and lovebomb you and spend all his time paying attention.

Then when you finally agree to his advances, he will pressure you for nudes. When you finally share nudes or become sexual with him, he will use them to blackmail you. Perhaps he will dox you and threaten your family. Or threaten to post them on r9k - and if you block/delete/cease contacting him? He will post them on /r9k/ or send them to his friends, where they will laugh at you.

The sickest part is? He is doing this with many, many other girls at a time. He is a 26 year old NEET who lives with his mother, and he spends all his time on 4chan, /r9k/, /soc/ to add mentally ill girls or just lonely and insecure girls to manipulate. He has over 15 known Skype accounts and changes them all the time. He avoids voice chatting and will re-use pictures which are months old and are already circulating.

His hobbies include:
>bladee
>sadboys shit in general
>sweden
>russian shit
>drugs (mdma, lsd, meth, ecstasy)
>clubbing
>DOTA (over 8000 hours)
>PoE
>really bad anime (steins;gate for example)
>sex, masturbation and sexual stuff in general (he claims that he has no refractory period)

If you add someone off of 4chan, make sure to ask for a timestamped picture and voice verification to make sure it is NOT OSCAR!

Oscar is a fucking loser who will groom you, abuse you and use you for validation - before chucking you like rotten meat and laughing at you with his friends.

Tread lightly.

http://pastebin.com/xLgvngHR
>>
>>34747808
Be fit. Then just post your contact info and chat with them for a couple weeks before asking to date.
>>
>>34749618
Tfw when can't make one friend
>this shit lord catches many girl
It's never fair
>>
>>34746195
>2006
>using the word "femanon"/"fembot"
sure
>>
>>34746326
Fetishists love to spam their shit, means very little about the demographic of this board other than the lack of moderation against it.
>>
>>34749618
He looks like Benedict Cumberbatch with a bowl cut, how does he even get girls to send him nudes?
>>
>>34750363
He's a creepy guy but he's not bad looking. Be reasonable.

Not the person you're replying to btw.
>>
File: angledevil.png (311KB, 891x562px) Image search: [Google]
angledevil.png
311KB, 891x562px
>>34750363
He actually doesn't look that bad compared to a lot of /r9k/ lel, but there's a lot of shitty pictures of him.
>>
>>34750391
>>34750395
If that's good looking then you'll find my big toe very attractive.
>>
>>34750395
Wow, Oscar looks like a cute shota on the left. I would fuck him in his boipucci.
>>
>>34749618
That's pretty funny, why are you acting so salty about it?
>>
File: 1484103220321.jpg (16KB, 195x217px) Image search: [Google]
1484103220321.jpg
16KB, 195x217px
>>34750363
He's /fit/ and autistic, pretty much
>>
>>34750432
Are you female?

Oscar is undoubtedly a sociopath (he claims he wants to start a goddamn cult, unironically too!) but he's not ugly.

I'd put money on you thinking some androgynous k-poop faggot was "hot" too.

Slay the gook!
>>
>>34749618
this is so pathetic man

I mean you actually consider this guy to be some kind of sexual predator because you gave him nude photos and he posted them places? Or lewd chats or something? I don't even know why anybody would do that shit in the first place. You should go outside.
>>
It worked out for me, though. My name is completely clean through a Google search and that's the only thing that matters. There is really no downside to slutting around if you are more careful than I was (not talking to people or sharing personal information). Plus, I ended up meeting my bf here and have an awesome life because of it. I see no reason to leave, feels good man

>tfw 0 consequences
>>
>>34750479
>tfw super slutty fembot who isn't some disgusting /soc/trash with zero 4chan-related interests
>tfw she's taken

Feels
Bad
Man

How many dudes ended up screwing you and how many of those were from 4chan?

What race are you?
>>
>>34750593
From this post I can tell you're in no position to complain about /soc/trash
>>
>>34750479
>>tfw 0 consequences

Have you actually told him about your past though?

I'm in no position to be picky so I wouldn't necessarily not date a slut, but if you were a white girl into black/asian/brown guys then that's another matter.
>>
Despite making this place hell for femanons in the past

I now regret my actions and wish for them stay.

They are welcome here. You all are...
>>
>>34750593
No casual sex, just camwhoring. Just an attentionwhore

>>34750658
Of course I did, I'm not a horrible person. He knows I camwhored and exactly what I did, and doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>34750726
That's not really being a whore, just an attention whore as you said.

It's not as big a deal.
>>
>>34750675
This enraged me
But I have to accept that I can't change everything or stop it from changing
>>
>>34750363
>>34750391
>>34750395
>>34750432
>>34750438
>>34750440
>>34750453
>the Chad meme is true
Woman will go for buff fags regardless of the consequences
This kinda make me a bit glad they got burned
Granted I still want oscar dead
>>
File: m.jpg (48KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
48KB, 400x302px
>>34749618
>sending nudes to strangers and then complaining they get shared
All those contactfags deserve it.
>>
>>34750781
It's funny because I know for a fact moot got nudes from a couple of girls from here. And he must have fucked a few, surely. Dude was really well loved by femanons.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 593x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 593x584px
>>34746195
How did that J Cole go again?

Don't save her, she don't want to be saved....
>>
>>34746195
fuck off fag, fembots come be my gf
>>
File: 1477841103876.jpg (43KB, 388x844px) Image search: [Google]
1477841103876.jpg
43KB, 388x844px
>>34750440
I'm not salty about it, but there have been way too many girls that have suffered from his stupid games and I just want to help out.

Additionaly maybe it might help him get his ass off /r9k/ and him getting some help or at least doing something productive with his life.

>>34750473
Nice victim blaming. You apparently have no idea what you are talking about. This is not a single person, it's dozens of girls, but yeah, they must all be making stuff up!
These victims are chosen because they are vulnerable. Do you blame people IRL for being assaulted too?

>>34750781
And he is a chad how? Because he lifts?
Nothing about him is chad-like.
>>
>>34746195

>chewed up and spat out

women have been doing this to men for years in marriage slavery.
>>
File: Women vs Men.jpg (49KB, 960x444px) Image search: [Google]
Women vs Men.jpg
49KB, 960x444px
>>34750869
>Nothing about him is chad-like.
>Despite this, myself and fifteen other girls all sent him nudes
ROASTIES GONNA ROAST. GO BACK TO ARBY'S.
>>
>>34750869
>willingly give a guy you don't know personally nudes and personal info of yourself
>cry rape and abuse when he gives them out/blackmails you

You fucking deserve it if you do shit like that, especially on the internet. Anything you upload or post is in the public domain. You might as well spread your pussy in the Town Square while holding your ID.
>>
>>34750869
lmao that fucking head jesus christ
you think you're attractive it's hilarious
keep posting yourself it's a good laugh
and suck that gut in some more fat boy
>>
>>34746457
but I do because I know the moment I stick my dick in a girl I lose all of my rights as a man. I have no rights on choosing to becoming a father if she gets pregnant and if I don't pay her child support I can go to jail. also things are getting worse for men because feminist believe we should take their word on false rape accusations without any evidence.
>>
>>34750869
You can see the outline of his absolutely tiny boner in the 1st pic. How sad.
>>
File: wanpan.jpg (26KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
wanpan.jpg
26KB, 480x479px
>>34750869
Call it victim blaming all you want, this isn't tumblr man. Dumb bints who share nude pictures of themselves with spastics from 4chan really can't afford to be precious about it. There's "vulnerable" and then there's being fucking stupid. What the fuck are they doing on this shithole of a site, notorious for being filled to the brim with malicious dickheads and sharing nudes with them?
>>
>>34750939
>>34750951
>>34751082
No one ever said that these girls did everything perfect, did they? But I guess you are so much better and have never made any mistakes yourself and never give out any personal information and have never sent any lewd pictures.
It's always easy to put yourself on a pedestal and act all high and mighty. And your childish insults and victim blaming just prove that you don't really know what you are talking about.
>>
>>34751135

You fucking bitch. How fucking dare you. How FUCKING DARE YOU!

I don't have any personal info on the internet. I don't have any social media, I don't have any friends, I don't have any family, and I don't have anyone that gives a shit about me. If I posted a pic of myself with my name and where I live, no one would care because there is no one to care. That's why I can post pics of myself and not care at all about the consequences. No one gives a shit about me and I'm a fucking loser robot.

You fucking roastie whore. Remember where you are. If you have anyone that remotely gives a shit about you, then get the fuck off this board. I don't want to hear a fucking slut bitch moan and complain about the consequences of her own actions that she willingly and knowingly did because she can't be a whore and keep her happy little life. Fuck off. I know exactly what I'm talking about, you don't fucking belong here if getting found out that you post here would ruin your life. This board is for those WITHOUT a life you fucking cunt.
>>
File: BACK TO ARBY'S.jpg (111KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
BACK TO ARBY'S.jpg
111KB, 500x332px
>>34751135
>"victim blaming"
It's not "victim blaming" when IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR OWN GODDAMN FAULT YOU REPUGNANT SHEGOAT. I BANISH YE BACK TO OLDE ARBY'S.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (12KB, 406x422px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
12KB, 406x422px
>>34751193
>>34751195
There is not much point in discussing this with either of you since it's very hard to swing a person completely out of their beliefs (if you truly believe in what you are saying).

I never claimed that the girls' actions were all perfect, but acting like this just makes you look very uneducated. In many ways.

Even the law is on the girls' side on this, but I guess it's more important to parade your less-than-respectful views on women instead of actually taking the time to look at things critically.
Oh wait, that would actually require time and effort!
>>
>>34751322
>the law is on the side of women at the detriment of men
thats surprising
>>
>>34751322

No court of law would ever take the woman's side on this unless she was underage. Shill elsewhere.
>>
>>34751193
>I don't have any friends

I can see why.
>>
This sounds like copypasta.
But it works both ways, you know.

When I was younger I was deeply hurt by 2 girls, who would have easily fit in as "fembots", had they known the site. Between 16-18, my view on women was shattered by them and I haven't tried to get in contact with them since (now 27).
>>
>>34751377
this
fembots are arguably worse, in fact i think the woman who made that oscar guy all psycho was a fembot.
>>
>>34751334
"Jurisdictions which have passed laws against revenge porn include Israel, Germany, the United Kingdom, thirty-four states of the United States, and the Australian states of Victoria and South Australia."
Not to mention serveral other laws that probably could be brought up as well.

>>34751332
What an utterly stupid thing to say. Maybe because the law is there to help disadvantaged and underprivileged people? Please just sit down if you don't actually know what you are talking about.
A man in the same position would be entitled to just as much. Of course there will always be injustice on both sides (sadly).

>>34751377
I'm sorry what happened to you, but being an immoral person doesn't have anything to do with their sex. You should still try to find your happiness though and not let them control you that much.
>>
>>34751433
>>A man in the same position would be entitled to just as much
Yeah, as evidenced in the completely equal treatment of Hulk Hogan's leaked sex tape and Jennifer Lawrence's leaked nudes for example.
>>
>>34751433
>being an immoral person doesn't have anything to do with their sex
Why does it only apply to the men here then?
>>
>>34751135
Sending nude pics to somebody on 4chan while being completely uncomfortable with anybody else seeing them isn't just simple mistake, it's a cartoonishly absurd lapse in judgment. Like jumping into a pool of acid and complaining that your skin has dissolved.
>>
>>34751468
Are you really using Gawker as an example...?

>>34751562
I don't quite get your point.
>>
>>34751642
Read the OP. "All men here are horrible, but those experiences of yours mean that only 'some' fembots are horrible".

We can agree that both sides have some fucked up people though.
>>
>>34751695
Oh, sorry. I do not agree with what the OP said. I believe everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves and just as little as I want to be judged for being female, men shouldn't be judged for just being male either. Categorical imperative and such.

Of course both sides have horrible fucked up people, but that's just humans in general.
>>
>>34751322
Looking at things critically, it's clear that these girls are stupid and if anything need to be told not to message anybody from 4chan with nude pics not just one particularly notorious autist.
>>
I'm not any of those things, OP.
Just socially inept and manlet.

Otherwise I've been told I'm handsome, smart, and I'm politically involved.
>>
>>34746195
100% digusting
fembots need to leave
#notallrobots
>>
>>34746195
so this is the new /r9k/ eh. Femanons this, femanons that... I am really sick of tired this bullshit. Girls cannot be robots. End of the story.
>>
>>34755630
Femanons are queens and you will treat them respectfully.
>>
>implying girls don't like being used and abused
>>
>>34757129
In the bedroom perhaps. Outside of it they want love and kisses. Trust me.
>>
>>34747400
what if i have been here for over ten years and got married to a /g/entoofag who has diagnosed ASPD and probably some kind of autism

these warnings wont help the rest of us
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.